[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's say the absurd happens and during that extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1481387282058.jpg (38KB, 538x599px) Image search: [Google]
1481387282058.jpg
38KB, 538x599px
So, let's say the absurd happens and during that extremely brief period where the Divine Antinous and Christ were in competition for worship, the cult of the divine boipussi comes out on top. Maybe through a collapse in the early Christian cults, maybe through syncretism. How does replacing Christ with a similar yet distinct figure alter the course of later Western philosophy?
>>
Well, Antinous was part of a whole different religious vision. People saw him as one of the several gods that existed, while Jesus is part of his own closed ideology, which is very distinct from polytheism.

So if Christianity never took off, the changes would be huge. But that particular polytheist system probably would change too, in a way we would never be able to determine exactly.

But I guess homosexuality and divorce wouldn't be such big problems as Christianity turned them to be.
>>
ANTINOUS WAS NOT GAY
REEEEEEE
>>
>>3353788
Taking Hadrian's cock up the pooper on the regular isn't gay?
>>
>>3353986
That was made up by egyptians to discredit Antinous and Hadrian because antinous was so handsome and aesthetic
>>
>>3353788
Shut up, stupid christcuck.
>>
>>3354274
Im not a christcuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.