[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When would the nazis have pulled out of western europe and out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1500346998223.jpg (773KB, 2936x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1500346998223.jpg
773KB, 2936x1276px
When would the nazis have pulled out of western europe and out of europe in general if they had won on the eastern front and england made peace? Seeing that there is no reason for them to stay there anymore because there is no threat of invasion. Did they write anything about it? I also heard that the germans proposed to england to withdraw from france in exchance for peace. Is that true?
>>
>>3350184
>Bormann
wat?
>>
>>3350164
No the Germans disavowed Rudolph Hess the minute he set foot in the UK and allowed him to be imprisoned at the Tower of London.

Hitler claimed Hess was insane and acting on his own. There is no reason to believe otherwise. Historical proof shows Hess truly acted on his own in proposing peace to the British, and Hitler was not aware of his plan.

This is where the myth of the Nazis wanting peace with the UK mostly comes from.
>>
>>3350164
>was ist lebensraum im osten?
>>
>>3350191
I'm not talking about the lebensraum area
>>
>>3350189
>the myth of the Nazis wanting peace
>uh what the is the numerous peace proposals to britain befor the blitz?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.