[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Erdgoan the closest thing to Stalin today without the outright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1030846881.jpg (74KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
1030846881.jpg
74KB, 1000x541px
is Erdgoan the closest thing to Stalin today without the outright bloodshed?

was the coup of 2016 something like Kirov's assassination to purge all opposition and even suspected opposition? Erdogan, like Stalin, almost eliminated all his old friends of the party and replaced them with weak shills.
>>
>>3349411
bump you Gulenist scum
>>
>>3349411
Terks are the closest thing to fascists in the modern world if not outright.
>>
He is Roach
>>
>>3349411
Erdogan on the dictator scale is still ranking pretty low. I don't know what all the fuss is about honestly. Probably Germany and France want to ruin the turkish economy so the southern european states are competetive again, especially Greece.
>>
>>3349832
> Erdogan on the dictator scale is still ranking pretty low

https://turkeypurge.com/
>>
>>3349824
We are pretty open to other cultures though.
>>
Turkish pig smell cannot compare to glorious Georgian
>>
>>3349832
Are you kidding me?
German response has been incredibly tame, in hope that Turks would come back to their senses.
But since Turkey is holding German citizens hostage, we simply have no other option than to apply pressure
>>
>>3349922

Merkel is a weak leader, Turkey shouldn't be talking to Germany like this in the first place, but since there is no one to stand up to Erdogan, he's continuing to do it and his people consider him the ultimate chad
>>
>>3349876
>the only book you should be allowed to read in prison in the Quaran
>open to other cultures
>>
>>3349826
Erdogan is actually Georgian, just like Stalin
>>
File: 1504072406112.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1504072406112.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>3350669
> Erdoğan allegedly said in 2003, "I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize."

what the
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.