[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of people who go to historical sites just to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: selfie.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
What do you think of people who go to historical sites just to take selfies.
I know I shouldn't care but it triggers me when people don't care about what it is about aside from maybe it being a pretty background for selfies.
>>
>>3344544
If they visited the site to look at cool buildings and then take selfies it's ok. But I've never seen anyone drive for a hour just to take selfies and leave.
>>
Well I mean, really how different is that from having someone hold your camera so they can take a picture of you at the site? Not much really, aside from the distance involved.
>>
>>3344563
What I meant is that there are people who don't care about the site itself they just use it to show off that they are going on cultural trips so to say.
>>
File: 1393190545387.jpg (24KB, 278x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393190545387.jpg
24KB, 278x375px
>>3344544
Unless they go to a memorial or Auschwitz it shouldn't bother anyone.

Only ones that have an issue with it are wall flowers and old people.
>>
>>3344544
>What do you think of people who go to historical sites just to take selfies.
This has never happened.
>I know I shouldn't care but it triggers me when people don't care about what it is about aside from maybe it being a pretty background for selfies.
You're an idiot.
This is not a history thread.
>>
File: Stop-liking-what-i-dont-like4.jpg (79KB, 360x259px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-liking-what-i-dont-like4.jpg
79KB, 360x259px
>>3344544
>I know I shouldn't care

There you go. Work on that.
>>
>>3344544

People have been taking pictures of themselves at monuments and sites for as long as there have been cameras. It's nothing new.
>>
>>3344570

Again, nothing new. The vast, vast majority of visitors to the Louvre go in, go directly to the Mona Lisa, look at it for 5 seconds and then leave. It's just a thing you do. A tick on the list.
>>
>>3344544
Why do people need pictures of themselves at the monuments? Just photograph the fucking monument. Fucking vain retards don't need to stick their fucking faces into everything. inb4 libertarian autism
>>
>>3345863

Then why the fuck take a picture at all? Just go to wikipedia and look at the picture they have there.

30 years from now you're going to seriously regret not having more pictures of yourself and your loved ones.
>>
>>3344544
>triggers me
Fuck off back to tumbler, tranny.
>>
>>3345911

Agreed I take pictures of myself almost every significant place I go soon can show people I was there and I got to experience that place, of course I take pictures without me in them but it's a lot better to take a few with you in it whether it be selfie or otherwise just as a memory
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.