[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people forget the fact the "Middle East" is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (71KB, 850x499px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
71KB, 850x499px
When did you realise it actually IS the west's fault?
>>
>>3337737
To be fair, Britain forced it to be peaceful until Ameridumbs showed up and fucked the whole order up.
>>
>>3337737
>two main types of Muslims
>hate each other
>try to genocide each other
>can't live within proximity of one another because of said bloodshed
>it's the white mans fault

Kill yourself you nigger
>>
>>3337769
When were the Shia and Sunnis trying to genocide each other?
>>
>>3337772
Since the beginning of time you utter retard
>>
>>3337769
Shia and Sunni fighting is literally a CIA psyop.
>>
>>3337772
The literal first year their oppressive dictator was toppled and they had any semblance of freedom. That was the basis for the entire Iraq civil war
>>
>>3337777
Nice quads but I don't think you know what genocide is.
>>
>>3337808
Sunni razzias which came to be known as Taarajs virtually devastated the community. History records 10 such Taarajs also known as Taraj-e-Shia between the 15th and 19th centuries in 1548, 1585, 1635, 1686, 1719, 1741, 1762, 1801, 1830, 1872 during which the Shia habitations were plundered, people slaughtered, libraries burnt and their sacred sites desecrated.

a simple google reveals the opposite of what you claim to be true you ignorant fuck
>>
>>3337826
>haha, LIKE just google a thousand year old highly complex and nuanced geopolitical and theological problem BRO, haha, AM I RIGHT?

Kill yourself, moron.
>>
>>3337737
Don't blame all the west for the wrongdoings of the eternal anglo
>>
>>3337769
Learn /his/tory redditfag
>>
>>3337769
I can't seriously believe people think so simply about extremely complex situations, does it help brainlets to warp everything into a quick catchphrase in order to feel like they have a grasp at anything? Why is it so difficult for them to think critically? This is especially sad for posters on a history board to completely ignore history
>>
>>3337737
Never did I realize such a stupid thing.
>>
>>3337737
The middle east has pretty much always been the crossroad of empires.
>>
>>3337808
>Article II

>In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical >destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

http://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
>>
>>3337904
Oh wow this delusion cuck, you do know that Shia are basically followers of Ali who was supposed to be caliph according to them but then Muhammads uncle Umar took the throne and started the Second Fitna...

How do you even attempt to sound intelligent when you are obviously not is still a mystery...but then you are stupid so not so much a mystery.
>>
>>3337754
Hello lindybeige.
>>
File: 1503866199538.jpg (247KB, 714x739px)
1503866199538.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>>3337978
>You share a history board with this person
>You cannot even fathom where to begin showing how retarded he is without elaborating to the point where you might as well write a book
>You have to have discussions with people who dont even have basic reading comprehension
>You have to reply to people with so little self awareness that they can't even realize that they proved to everyone they don't know what the fuck they are talking about
>You share a board with someone who thinks literally just repeating what everyone in the thread already knows is a substitute for an argument addressing the critique of that fact as the sole cause for the problems the thread was created to discuss
>>
>>3337921
>sunni/shia divide is bad history
>hurrr ISIS is the white mans fault
>>
>>3337978
>DUDE LET ME JUST GIVE YOU ONE OF THE TOP 10 MOST KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ISLAM AS AN EXEMPLIFICATION OF MY KNOWLEDGE

Kill yourself, moron.
>>
>>3337951
>autism
>>
>>3338060

this
>>
>>3338043
You spent all that time trying to refute me instead of learning history? how shameful
>>
>>3338060
Oh come now, calling for other peoples deaths is when you have nothing of value to add. But you are a fool so it is expected of you to be such a moron.
>>
>>3337737
How dare they win WW1 and not be able to predict the fucking future!
>>
>>3338229
Dividing peoples along the lines of ethnic and religious identity as opposed to randomly drawing lines on a map does not require predicting the future.
>>
>>3337921
Where were you at the start of the thread, niglette?
>>3337778
>>3337737
>>
>>3337826
You are dumb. Next thing you are going to claim is that Twelver Shia are the same as the Kharjites too right?
>>
>>3337769
Reddit: the post
>>
>>3338047
>hurrr ISIS is the white mans fault

In a large part it is, considering that around a quarter of ISIS fighters are white (i.e. native Europeans)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.