[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalin was a good non-degenerate guy, read this interesting quote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Stalin was a good non-degenerate guy, read this interesting quote from the book "My Uncle, Joseph Stalin"

“The French Revolution collapsed because of the degeneration of the morals of its leaders, who surrounded themselves with loose women from the Palais Royal, that ignoble cesspool which drowned the Revolution! I am determined to bear down with a white-hot iron to burn in the bud the loosening of morals. Everyone thinks that I am pursuing the faulty because I want another Thermidor here. That’s a stupid slander! It’s the others who would have brought on a Thermidor if they had been allowed to stay in power without being subjected to the effective control of the Party.” Thermidor 9, 1794, was the date of Robespierre’s overthrow. Thermidor was the month July-August in the republican calendar.
He paused for a moment, and then resumed. “Zinoviev and Kamenev will be rooted out soon. Do you know, Budu, when Zinoviev was president of the municipal government of Leningrad, he introduced the most abject practices there! He surrounded himself with loose women, some of whom were spies. His intimate friend, Slivkin, whom he made a diplomatic courier, smuggled in silk stockings, perfumes, and drugs from abroad. When I found that out, in 1924, I knew that some time or other I would have to cauterize that wound with a white-hot iron! As for Kamenev, I’ve never known a man as cynical as he, as ready to make jokes in the worst of taste about things which are most sacred to us revolutionaries. He became enamored of an Englishwoman who came here purporting to be a journalist and a sculptor and introduced her to Comrade Lenin. He brought her here, to the Crimea, among our comrades, and amused himself by writing love sonnets on Bank of England notes intended to be sent to Great Britain to help striking workers.
>>
>purges rival for being degenerates
>employs Beria
>>
>degenerate
i swear only complete virgins ever use this term
>>
>this just in: ex-priest doesn't like excesses
>more news at 11
>>
>>3336778

he kept silent about Beria because Beria exceptionally succeeded in everything Stalin told him to do, even creating a nuclear weapon from nothing largely by stealing from the american nuclear project. He never trusted Beria, but he couldn't find a better replacement
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.