[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to some people, this thing (that looks like an elementary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504578469193.jpg (2MB, 2349x2362px) Image search: [Google]
1504578469193.jpg
2MB, 2349x2362px
According to some people, this thing (that looks like an elementary school modern art project made with cardboard and alu foil) launched itself from the Moon and safely travelled back to Earth
Lmao
>>
>>3335892
No, idiot. That's the lem. It travelled from the rocket orbiting the moon down to the surface then back up again. It never travelled back to earth.

How dumb are you exactly?
>>
>>3335969
>this weird ass shit could join the moon orbit and accuratly reach the vessel (which was conveniently waiting there the whole time)

Sure
>>
>>3335980
>(which was conveniently waiting there the whole time)
What did you expect?
>>
>>3335892

It's a "conspiracy theorist doesn't have the faintest idea of what they're talking about" episode
>>
>>3335980
I'll ask you once, are you trolling or not?

The LEM traveled with the CSM into orbit around the moon and then descended down to the surface, please do try to refute this if you can.
>>
>>3335892
>launched itself from the Moon and safely travelled back to Earth
I know this is bait but just in case you really are retarded...

The LEM had two stages: a descent stage and an ascent stage. The descent stage consisted of the entire LEM as seen in OP pic and was used to land on the moon. The ascent stage is the upper half of the LEM that separated from the bottom half of the LEM and was equipped with an engine that could get it back to the Moon's orbit so it could rendezvous w/ the Command/Service Module (CSM). The CSM had the engine that took them back to Earth's orbit.

Crazy thing is the CSM's engine had no backup whatsoever. So in the event that the engine failed to start, the crew would be stuck in the Moon's orbit forever. Although I assume NASA would attempt a rescue mission.
>>
>>3336291
>Although I assume NASA would attempt a rescue mission.
>implying

Oxygen was limited and niggers would be dead before there's time to prepare a rescue
>>
>>3336302
>implying the moon doesn't have oxygen and ayylmao nightclubs
Ok NASA shill.
>>
>>3336332
How can Moon have oxygen and alien nightclubs when Moon itself isn't real?
>>
>>3336302
They would have waited in the still functional secret Nazi underground moon base.
Or do you really think they went up there just to stick it to the Soviets?
>>
>>3336344
Actually it's a flat hologram made of cheese.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.