[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing traitors and neo-Nazis making reference to a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Churchill_portrait_NYP_45063.jpg (150KB, 470x578px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill_portrait_NYP_45063.jpg
150KB, 470x578px
I keep seeing traitors and neo-Nazis making reference to a group called the Focus who allegedly had Winston Churchill in their pocket before the war. I can't find any reference to them anywhere other than on pro-Nazi sites however. Is there any actual evidence that the Focus existed or is it purely a neo-Nazi fabrication?
>>
What even would be the point of having Churchill in your pocket prewar?
>>
>>3328146
Clearly some kind of bizarre fabrication.
>>
>>3328146
It's likely nonsense.
>>
>>3328161
I suppose they think the Focus would back him on the grounds that he was one of the only notable parliamentarians in favour of intervention in Germany.
>>
>>3328146
probably not true but Churchill did have strong political opinions and zionist friends and financers before the war. so the story or fabrication probably came from that
>>
>>3328582
He was just anti-communist and right wing Jews supported a Jewish state in Palestine.

/pol/ also posts a picture with Churchill sitting next to someone with an edited star of David and a bunch of made up quotes. I don't have it so I can't post it but it's such a shitty manipulation.
>>
>>3328146
Do you think stormfags would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.