[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ancient/medieval history >ppl have fun >pre/modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thinking.png (10KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
10KB, 160x160px
>ancient/medieval history
>ppl have fun

>pre/modern history
>ppl turn autistic over politics

Why do ppl do this?
>>
>he hasn't yet seen romaboos throw their autistic fits
>>
Republican forms of government or in broader terms any government where the populace has some sort of say in statutory decisions will nurture public discord

Compare high medieval Europe to the Roman republic or the late Empire.
>>
>>3324481
>ppl have fun

I wasn't aware that being at the mercy of your leige lord, bandits, plague, and otherwise complete lack of power was fun
>>
>>3324553
>DUDE people in the middle ages FUCKING DIED LEFT AND RIGHT lmao THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS LIKE 30, REACTIONARIES BTFO

In the future some brainlet will declaim

>I wasn't aware that being at the mercy of your employer, human traffickers, morbid diseases, and otherwise complete lack of power disguised by a vote was fun

Because his spoiled post-scarcity fag won't be able to properly relate his present to the past
>>
>>3324553
I'm talking about ppl who DISCUSS ancient/medieval history and pre/modern history
>>
>>3324481
Because the latter has fascism and communism, which brings in the /pol/ and /leftypol/ fags.
>>
>>3324481
I guess its because they feel more conected and directly affected more by modern history rather than medieval .Obviosuly people are gonna get more triggered by Colonialism and French Revolution that to the Gallic Wars or Crusades (which still cause butthurt though)
>>
>>3324481
>ancient/medieval history
>ppl have fun
What about the haploautists?
>>
>>3324573
Any middle class person nowadays is richer than anyone on the middle ages, and the fact that you dont die from a simple flu anymore says a lot as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.