[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Soviet victory over the Germans didn't count because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 80487.jpg (34KB, 462x354px) Image search: [Google]
80487.jpg
34KB, 462x354px
If the Soviet victory over the Germans didn't count because the Germans were outnumbered, does that mean the German victory over the Polish didn't count because the Polish were outnumbered?
>>
>>3322285
Are you Jewish, OP?
>>
Nazi Germany's only success was Hitler successfully killing himself.
>>
>>3322294
The German women got to have sex with real Soviet men instead of having to put up with tiny-dicked German men
>>
>>3322285

>he thought it ever counted
>>
Fun fact, the Soviets were the ones outnumbered at the outbreak of Barbarossa.
>>
>>3322285
People consider the conquest of poland by the wehrmacht as something other than enevitable?
>>
I dunno, even Nazis don't really brag about the polish conquest since that was the first couple weeks of the largest war ever to happen on the face of the earth

In fact I'm not really sure I get what your point is OP
>>
>>3322285
And French, Norwegians etc. Germany never beat a nation they didn't outnumber.
>>
>>3322553
This is your brain on illiteracy.
>>
>>3322553
No, people do usually consider it inevitable though.
>>
>>3322568
They kinda brag.
>we wuz the only ones to conquer Europe!
>>
>>3322285
Hmm, it should work.
>We only lost because German autistic Teuton waves
>And most importantly, muh k/d (tanks and airforce)
>>
>>3323734
>We only lost because Germany's allies
>They would never dare to 1 vs 1 us!
>>
>>3322285
no and no, the Germans lost to the soviets because invading Russia is ludicrous idea at the best of times.

the Germans only beat Poland with such ease because the Russians invaded from the east aswell, the Germans took a tonne of casualties in Poland, most importantly 50% of their tank force. Had the soviets not helped them out they would have had to fight for at least a few more months and lost even more forces and probably would have had far more difficulty taking France.
>>
>>3323744
>We had to fight on few fronts!
>Germany would fail invasion, if not for Soviet gibs program
>One 7TP = 4 PzII !

And now time wehrab... poleboo to throw some technology at others.

>Poland had most advanced army in the world at that time
>Mine detector
>First fully metal airplane in the world
>Gundlach periscope
>Broke Enigma
>Germany just stole Polish technology and patents after war.
>>
>>3323762
wtf i thought polacks were useless
>>
>>3323801
not all, just the most
>>
>>3322285
Krauts relied on the Zerg rush through the entire war, Wehrmacht broke when they attacked country that was big and had good army and morale.
>>
>>3322285
'Counts' doesn't mean anything. Don't attack bigger stronger nations or you might just get your shit smashed in.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.