[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know its more of a question for Video Game board but figured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Hearts-of-Iron-III.jpg (235KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hearts-of-Iron-III.jpg
235KB, 1364x768px
I know its more of a question for Video Game board but figured /his/ would answer this one better. Been wanting to get into the old HoI games. I played 4 and liked it but wanted to try the others.

I have HoI2, HoI3 and Darkest Hour but not sure which one is the "best" of them. I wanted to geta general opinion because I know these games take a while to learn.

What I liked about 4 was the ability to turn countries ideologies (i.e. USA into communisn). Is this possible in older titles? Or mods?
>>
>>3311573
hoi3 and darkest hour are generally considered to be the best, pretty much no one plays hoi2
if you ever get bored of the base games you could try the kaiserreich mod
>>
>>3311573
Darkest Hour is the definitive version of HoI2
>>
>>3311605
>>3311615

Then which would be best to play? What sets them apart?
>>
File: 1504033296087_proc.png (1MB, 998x892px) Image search: [Google]
1504033296087_proc.png
1MB, 998x892px
>>3311640
regards, /gsg/
>>
>>3311646
Thanks

But it said that HoI3 is more realistic in that its true to real world. Is there more flexibility in DH? Like maybe I do want to make minor power a major Axis power.
>>
>>3311657
Darkest Hours grand campaign for WW2 starts in 33, which means you get 6 years of factory spam before the war, it's entirely possible to get 100IC as Hungary or Romania in that time and start pumping out divisions
>>
>>3311573
If you gonna play HOI3, then get all the expansions and Black ice mod.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.