[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a comprehensive list of humanity's inventions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2102.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
Where can I find a comprehensive list of humanity's inventions sorted by ethnicity? I just want to see if the data matches up with my suspicions.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>3309829
Why? Are you on of these people?
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-rise-of-the-evolutionary-psychology-douchebag-757550990
>>
File: things you can thank slavs for.jpg (666KB, 989x764px) Image search: [Google]
things you can thank slavs for.jpg
666KB, 989x764px
tangentially related
>>
>>3309887
Haha, nice one there buddy. Dodging the question ( I know why the data doesn't exist...and so do you...but you're too pussy to admit it )
>>
File: ySaBlBA (1).png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
ySaBlBA (1).png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>3309829
Not ethnicity, but Charles Murray's "human accomplishment" sorts humanity's intellectual achievements by geographic origin, which can be used (with a few approximations, especially for the USA) as a proxy for ethnicity.
>>
>>3311005
Why aren't Africans listed?
>>
>>3311081
Don't expect to get an answer here. This is why /pol/ thrives on places like /his/ and /sci/...because they are right. The leftists have nothing to refute you with so they just tell you to go back to pol or don't respond at all, proving your point.
>>
>>3311081
They are, the graph on the left concerns itself with europe (a subset containing the absolute majority of accomplishments in the modern era )
>>
>>3309829
By researching yourself you fucking mong. Maybe if you did you wouldn't be interested in pol nonsense, but you probably wouldn't ask deep enough questions or know how to search acedemic databases for that matter
>>
>>3311467
>/pol/ thrives on /sci/
No.
Pol makes a bait thread, /sci/ gives them the ol BTFO and is then ignored by /pol/. Then some wandering liberal btard takes the bait and /pol/ and /b/ waste a thread aggressively circlejerking their shallow arguments while /sci/ is busy in another thread shitposting about iq, having interesting conversations that are too advanced for the dumbos to shit up, or complaining about shitposters.
/his/ is the same way but the /pol/ hoards are so obnoxious they are impossible to avoid here.
>>
>>3311081
>>3311005
>>3311467
He literally just omits categories and entire continents based on whether there are recognizable people, like there being no Chinese art category.

Equating "human accomplishment" to "how often are important people mentioned in encyclopediae" is incredibly misguided in the first place.

1/10 work. Wouldn't read again.
>>
>>3309829
>a comprehensive list of humanity's inventions sorted by ethnicity?
Try /pol/.
>>
File: abn.jpg (117KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
abn.jpg
117KB, 716x1024px
Where can I find a comprehensive list of humanity's inventions sorted by average male size? I just want to see if the data matches up with my suspicions.

Pic unrelated
>>
Obviously chinese in a few years. They making patents similar to other products every second.

Also, list of races that invented civilization:
>sandniggers
>asians
>some niggers
List of races that didn't invent civilization:
>europeans

You are inferior, buddy. Try again.
>>
File: IMG_2941.gif (252KB, 101x57px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.gif
252KB, 101x57px
>>3310998
The data doesn't exist because without historical and cultural context it doesn't have any value.

Most discoveries during the enlightenment was bound to be done by rich white men. They were the only social class with resources to do nothing else than research, and the only social class with access to education.

By the way: >>>/pol/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.