[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so as we all know the modern day japanese language and culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: East-Hem_1000bc.jpg (720KB, 3240x1903px) Image search: [Google]
East-Hem_1000bc.jpg
720KB, 3240x1903px
so as we all know the modern day japanese language and culture is not native to japan but originates from mainland asia and it displaced the native jomon people of japan. where did the yamato japanese come from? were they yue people from south china?
>>
>>3301059
Bump
>>
2 waves of immigration built Japan. First from further south as indicated by the O2 haplotype which is rare in southern China and more prevalent in Vietnam, Cambodia, Java and Borneo. This was followed by a wave of immigration from Korea which brought a semi-sinicized culture and a large dose of nearby genetics.
>>
A reasonable hypothesis might be that seafaring traders in the Malay archipelago honed their craft to a greater extent than Koreans and the Chinese and so made it to Japan first, introducing rice farming and displacing the Emishi. However soon after they began trading with the Koreans introducing Korean DNA.

They may have used Korean migrants to help with farming or a Korean warlord may have invaded.

This seems feasible to me, though I admit it is not strictly proven.
>>
>>3301059
> where did the yamato japanese come from?
Historically,there were Japonic toponyms from the central/southern portions of the Korean peninsula leading linguists to believe that they were inhabited by putative para-Japonic speakers such as the Jin/Sam Han/Gaya.

There is a lot more archaeological,linguistic,genetic and anthropological links to Korea than they would care to admit.

>were they yue people from south china?
Even the term "Baiyue" was a Chinese worldview that the myriad non-Sinic polities of the coastal south were descendants of the Yue polity of Zhejiang. These"Yue" polities postdate the Yayoi migration and spoke pre/para Austronesian/Tai Kadai.

The shared Yayoi cultural heritage with Austronesians and other continental cultures my be a common origin from the Dawenkou culture.
http://www.academia.edu/7869241/Out_of_Southern_ChinaEarly
>>
the Ainu came first, from the north. which is why they look siberian.

then the jomon came from SEAsia and pacific islands. which is why they are less slant eyed and have better beards.

yayoi people came last from korea. they're the slantiest and most hairless.
>>
>>3302512
Ainu do not look Siberian and they came from South East Asia
>>
File: hiro.jpg (20KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
hiro.jpg
20KB, 240x320px
>>3301059
Chinese here

there's an ancient legend that the Japanese came from a group of explorers that Qin Shi Huang ordered to go search for the elixir of immortality in Japan

they never found it and feared that they would be killed if they returned without anything so they just stayed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.