[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invents agriculture >invents irrigation >invents cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 24

File: 5515213113_0c2143e827_b-1.jpg (141KB, 650x280px) Image search: [Google]
5515213113_0c2143e827_b-1.jpg
141KB, 650x280px
>invents agriculture
>invents irrigation
>invents cities
>invents stratified society
>invents organized religion
>invents civilization
>invents capitalism
>invents biology
>invents chemistry
>invents economics
>invents calendar
>invents astronomy
>invents batteries
>invents soap
>invents government
>invents trigonometry
>invents algebra
>invents calculus
>invents arithmetic
>invents lenses
>invents glass
>invents writing
>invents alphabet
>invents animation
>invents metallurgy
>invents receipt
>invents passport
>invents musical notation
>invents pants
>invents scissors
>invents swords
>invents currency
>invents coins
>invents banking
>invents caravans
>invents sailing
>sets up civilizations that have lasted millennia
>majority of people believe in one of its religions
>ideas dominant on all continents
>has more contributions than all other "humans" put together
heh...nothin personnel subhumans. thank me later
>>
And nowadays all those countries are a bunch of irrelevant shitholes. What's your point?
>>
>>3300393
steals and claims as owns*
>>
File: Cy2XPPUXcAACD43.jpg (201KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2XPPUXcAACD43.jpg
201KB, 904x1200px
>>3300821
>>
>>3300393
More like just a tiny circle around iraq
>>
>>3300393
Yeah, before they were replaced by Arabs.
>>
>>3300393

Gauls invented soap.
>>
>>3300393
But now they are all Muslims with: "I'm right, you not so Allah akbar my friend."
>>
>>3300846
Leave /his/ and never come back.
>>
Bad thread and you should feel bad for making it
>>
File: 1503838539094.png (249KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1503838539094.png
249KB, 248x459px
>>3300821
>>3300995
>>3301058
>summerfags
>>
>>3300821
>>3300825
>>3300882
>>3300985
>>3301053
>>3301058
>>3300995
>hurrr i dont like that
>hurr my fee fees
Summer is here to stay
>>
>>3301101
b8 any poster below me is a retard
>>
>>3301108
>cant provide any counterfacts
>doesnt like it so it must be fake
Nice non-argument
>>
>>3300393
>trigonometry
Greek
>invents caravans
Indo-European
>invents metallurgy
Indo-Euriopean too in fact QUINTESSENTIALLY INDO-EUROPEAN
>>
>>3301073
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
>>3300393
When did Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia or Libya invent all that precisely?

Last time I checked they were less advanced than their South European neighbours before the Phoenicians educated them
>>
File: metallurgy.jpg (205KB, 1063x1047px) Image search: [Google]
metallurgy.jpg
205KB, 1063x1047px
>>3301748
>>invents metallurgy
Indo-Euriopean too

Lol what?

First Copper smelting was attested in Anatolia and in the Balkans (Vinca culture) which was Pre indoeuropean, first bronze objects are attested in the Near East so they were made by Semitic people and other Non IE Middle Easterners, same thing with iron which is first attested in Pre-Hittite (probably Hurrian and Assyrian) Anatolian sites and in other parts of the Near East such as Mesopotamia and Syria, so stop wewuzzing, the only thing PIE ever came up with was the spooked wheel
>>
>>3300393
It's nonsensical to consider this place a single region before the islamic conquests. What did ancient Afghanistan have to do with ancient Yemen? Jack shit. And while we're at it, what did Afghanistan invent? Camel fucking and pedophilia?
>>
File: Ancient-10.jpg (69KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-10.jpg
69KB, 640x358px
>>3301780
>And while we're at it, what did Afghanistan invent?

They had a civiliziation with proto cities since 2300 bc, contemporary to the Sumerians and the IVC in fact they had similar dresses and traded with them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bactria%E2%80%93Margiana_Archaeological_Complex
>>
>>3300393
>be ahead of europe for atleast 5000 years
>turn into a complete shithole with no hope of ever catching up in just 500 years
>>
>>3300985
>Soap
Invented by Babylon

>>3301748
>Trigonometry
Invented by Babylon

>Caravan
Invented by early Middle Eastern civilizations for long-distance trade
>>
>>3301772
>Balkans (Vinca culture) which was Pre indoeuropean
this.
Oldest copper site world wide is in Serbia, some mountain.
>>
File: woody harrelson silhouette.png (200KB, 391x367px) Image search: [Google]
woody harrelson silhouette.png
200KB, 391x367px
>>3300393
Half of those things were done in MENA, by the forebears of modern Europeans
>>
File: more like thiss.png (145KB, 650x280px) Image search: [Google]
more like thiss.png
145KB, 650x280px
>>3300393
The actual distribution of these inventions.
>>
It's because they were white back then
>>
>>3301772
This
>In the Old World, the first metals smelted were tin and lead. The earliest known cast lead beads were found in the Çatal Höyük site in Anatolia (Turkey), and dated from about 6500 BC, but the metal may have been known earlier.

Don't forget that the spoked wheel was an alteration of the middle eastern potters wheel with added spokes.
>>
>>3300393
Why is Pakistan grouped in with these civilizations?
>>
>>3300393

And then fucks itself into barbarism and irrelevance with it
>>
>>3301772
Bronze probably predates the emergence of semetic languages by centuries.
>>
>>3303485
probably a map of rashidun empire
>>
>>3301772
Bronze, Iron, Steel, and every other alloys are Indo-European.
>>
>>3300846
They should be great men nowadays if those cycle are true
>>
File: Fixed it.jpg (104KB, 1630x702px) Image search: [Google]
Fixed it.jpg
104KB, 1630x702px
>>3300393
>>3303079

Actually fixed it
>>
>>3303916
iron isn't an alloy illiterate
>>
>>3303916
They're all middle eastern inventions you wewuzzing retards
>>
>>3300821
>history board
>talks about current day
lol
>>
>>3303534
Not really
>>
File: 9H7tfKq.jpg (92KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
9H7tfKq.jpg
92KB, 1024x668px
I never understood why this subject is always so contentious. The Middle East, historically, is the most important place on the planet. While else has nearly every empire that has ever existed fought for power over the region. Also the area's inhabitants are descendants of some of the greatest populations in history as well. As Science has proven.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3559847/

>while each population shows evidence of connections with expansions that now define the Middle East, Africa, and Europe, many of the populations in the Middle East show distinctive mtDNA and Y-haplogroup characteristics that indicate long standing settlement with relatively little impact from and movement into other populations.

Let's not let modern context ruin historical discussions. This is /his/ after all not /pol/.
>>
Ancient middle easterners were indo european though
>>
>>3303948
They're in the "hard times create strong men" phase
>Homelands suck because imperialism and/or mongols
>Immigrating into Europe
>The only group of immigrants who can inexpensively arrive into Europe en masse due to geography
>Home countries are bordering so not hard to retain cultural links
>Outbreeding the locals
>Average euro doesn't want them there
>Massive amounts of unofficial discrimination
>>
>>3304328
>I never understood why this subject is always so contentious.
It doesn't fit the white supremacist narrative. How can they be the master race while living in mudhuts while Middle Eastern people build everything and have to bring civilization to them
>Let's not let modern context ruin historical discussions. This is /his/ after all not /pol/.
/his/ started off as /lit/ and /tv/ with dates, they were able to deal with the tides of /pol/ for almost a year, now it is too late. The two most cancerous boards: /pol/ and /int/ combined to overrun /his/ by sheer numbers.
>>
>>3304339
how ancient, which middle easterners?
>inb4 Persians
>>
>>3303041
WE
>>
>>3304339
HOL UP
>>
>>3304394
yer a faggot harry
>>
>>3304359
Imperialism and mongol conquest is long over country like south korea,hong kong, singapore do better after imperialism .

The western civilization has bypassed hem by 14th century.Those region are also under greek,roman ,byzantine empire and it flourished under it back during middle ages .So no imperialism isn't an excuse for today's situation.It sure take a long time from 14th century till 2017 and it get worse these days with the exception of gulf states
>>
File: Yacub.jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yacub.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
>>3303041
Is he Yacub?
>>
seriously, and all these polfags trying to warp history in any way to make the ME look bad because they dont give a fuck about history except when it confirms their modern political views. Don't even try OP, this board is a pathetic shithole that's been overrun and lost months ago. it's just an echo chamber of Africa and racebait threads
>>
File: korea_beforeandafter.png (1MB, 1300x824px) Image search: [Google]
korea_beforeandafter.png
1MB, 1300x824px
>>3304622
>bypassed hem by 14th century
Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population, where countries like Iran wouldn't come back to pre-mongol level until the 19th century. Yes, historical events do have reverberations that can be felt to this day.
>Singapore and Hong Kong
Two cities benefiting off geography and border with China, not nation-states. Fundamental false equivalency.
>South Korea
Colonized by Japan, who helped bring it into the modern-age, and didn't genocide the people there. That's the difference, places like Egypt were literally plundered, whereas Korea was actually developed.
>those region
They actually flourished more under Islam and before they were conquered, because that's antiquity not the modern day. For instance, Egyptian development was harmed by the Romans and Greeks siphoning off food from Egypt and the only reason the cities of Rome and Byzantium got as big as they did, was because of the food coming from Egypt.
>>
Maybe because it's you know in the middle of everything, and thus is able to absorb the technological flow from all corners, whereas someone in iberia can only get tech from the east, there's only ocean to the west.
>>
>>3304697
Are you retarded or an autist

It's okay if you say answer both
>>
File: 1503866199538.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1503866199538.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
>>3304697
>you share a board for discussing history with this person
>you can't even fathom where to start explaining how retarded he is without starting at the most basic level and elaborating to point where you might as well write a book
>>
>>3304660
This is not your safe space, nigger.
>>
>>3304744
It's seems like it's pathetic polfaggots safe space now when they autisticly screeching at any basic historical knowledge being discussed that goes against their delusional narratives. The rope is waiting friend
>>
>>3301073
Woah bugs... slow down on the carrots
>>
>>3303916 If you didn't already know,steel production in East Africa has been confirmed to have taken place as early as 1400 bc>>3304339
>>3304744
>>
>>3304689
>Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population
They got Iran and Afghanistan. They were repelled in Syria and gave up.
>>
>>3304339
We're not just talking about any middle easterners though,as there indeed has been a fuckton of cultures and ethnicities there.Yea,granted the Kurds and the Persians,and Armenians (and the hittites,if anatolia is actually middle eastern) are indo european.But their contributions as middle easterners are a fraction compared to the contributions of everyone else in the middle east.Last I heard,the Arabs,Sumerians,Egyptians,Canaanities and Hebrews weren't Indo-european>>3304765
>>
>>3303091
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>3304697
Have you ever heard of the fertile crescent
>>
>>3304954
>We use memes to substitute an argument against basic historical knowledge for anyone who doesn't use image boards narratives to form their worldviews and autisticly schreech when having to face the cure from their delusions, aka the obvious truth
>>
>>3304373
>It doesn't fit the white supremacist narrative.
this board is for discussing history not to reiterate played out pol memes

nobody here cares about your board drama
>>
either this thread is making a point against islam and arabs or is the supreme WE thread
>>
>>3305067
great argruement there anon, you really proved it all wrong
>>
>>3304843
They genocided: Turkey, Iran , Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, and all of Central Asia. I know you don't know much, but cities like Baghdad, Bukhara, Damascus, Lahore, Ray, and Samarkand, were all some of the largest and most important cities of the world, let alone the Islamic one. Once again, losing these key cities, set the Muslims back more than half a millennium in population and prosperity alone.
>repelled
In Palestine, not Syria.
>>
>>3304954
but he is absolutely right, anon. Also, these are not black countries.
>>
>>3305067
how is it a WE thread?
>>
>>3305103
oh thanks my man, but ones doesn't really needs many words to prove drâa-tafilalet is piggy riding the extinct sumeria
>>
>>3305150
>this emotional
>this retarded
>can't even produce a coherent sentence
>>
>>3305161
i got btfo right
>>
>>3305067
very useless post.

Hardly anybody in this thread has made significant attack or defense of Islam. We are looking at the region from a historical perspective and discussing its fall, as well as the steps towards recovery. And obviously Islam and Religion are a significant part of the MEs history.
>>
>>3305180
>discussing its fall
Cosidering OP's list. At what year would you place that fall into darkness?
>>
>>3305229
OP's list contains Islamic inventions and there are many more inventions not on this list.
>>
>>3300393
It's so true though, the middle east is fundamental to modern society even still today, the first empires to ever exist in the old world were in Mesopotamia, not even europe (after colonization and imperialism) influenced the world as much as them, partly because the middle east influenced europe indirectly and directly for centuries

I do want to mention however one thing, I think more regions in the Mediterranean should be included (am excited to see Anatolia there) like gaul, rome, and greece, the Mediterranean sea and the land surrounding in my opinion was more advanced than the lands beyond, see egypt, the Phoenicians, rome, carthage, israel, babylon, pontus, selucids, greece, and even persia and the arabs all on the Mediterranean (though some were not initially)

You could maybe lose some of the regions in the east but I dont want to discredit the indo-persian people, india and them were also incredibly advanced
>>
>>3305229
Fewer inventions made after the Mongol Invasion for sure. Same thing with China.
>>
>>3305260
The modern world would be nonexistent without the huge amounts of intercontinenal trade made possible by the middle east and the silk road.I see all these poltards talking about "muh masterrace" and "muh western civilization" when most of western civilization has just been a development of stuff stolen from east Asia and the middle east.And surely Asians have taken shit from europe too.The point is that this vast network made anywhere it touched prosperous (either eventually or for a time).Poltards also always talk about "muh niggers are inferior theyve always lived in huts" but they forget about places like Timbuktu and Aksum and Magadishu
>>
>>3305241
You didn't answer the question
>islamic inventions
What? is the printing press a Christian invention now?

>>3305277
OP's list is implying a superiority beyond empires an legacies, something more biological. There was wars and devastation before the year zero too. I don't see how an invasion that ended 700 year ago affects the intellectual proficiency of, let's say, the very wealthy modern Arabia and Quatar.
>>
>>3300871
That's wrong.

>>3300821
This is also very wrong.
>>
>>3304379
Indo-Iranians/Iranics have been in area for over 3000 years, are you dismissing them? Elamites might not be Indo-Europeans but they sure as hell aren't Semitics, neither are Sumerians for that matter.
>>
>>3305316
I certainly agree that /pol/tards have no place here, they view history through a lens of weird racial theories that only exist because europe accidentally conquered the world (and just make them feel good)

But i still remain that I think that map should include the Mediterranean (or at least the parts east of france) after all you used the example of the silk road, which existed in half to rome, and you mentioned axum, which was relevant because it bordered egypt (a Mediterranean country)

I guess in reality multiple areas on Earth "invented" civilization on their own, China and egypt and the indus river people and the people in norte chico and people in mesopotamia all created revolutionary governments, innovative agricultural techniques, advancements in medicine, philosophically adept religions, and timeless cultures
>>
>>3305277
There is something very off with putting one of 2 countries/cultures/races that can put a man in the space in 2017 together with countries/cultures/races whose government behead people over witchcraft in 2017
>>
>>3305344
That guy made zero allusions towards Semitics in his post, nor has anyone else claimed that. You literally made up a strawman and attacked it.
>>
>>3305364
Are you dumb? I didn't attack him nor put words in his mouth. I questioned him. Writing something like "inb4 Persians" certainly implicates a possibility of downplaying and handwaving. And even my response to him wasn't a strawman.

You could see all of this from the reply chain in fact.
>>
>>3305363
>no argument, just feelings
>comparing a nation of more than 1 billion people to a group of many times smaller nations
>current year argument
>>
>>3305379
Am I interacting with a retard? Why would you even mention Semitics when that guy only claimed "how ancient, which middle easterners", what kind of moron though process did you have?. Again, you made up a strawman when most words of your post have to deal with Semitics, something no one before you mentioned.
>>
>>3305399
>Am I interacting with a retard?
Well a mirror would certainly let you know. Again, you don't know what a strawman is.
>>
>>3305388
>china is immune to the mongol trauma just because
>not being millions pushed the middle easterns into brutal barbarism
>OP didnt packed the whole middle easterns as a pseudo ethno-nation
>OP's point ins't an apology to current year muslims
If you need easier language just say it Anon.
>>
>>3305399
Are you a retard? I'm pretty sure that "guy" is actually you on top of which the caveat here is
>inb4 Persians which gets fucking addressed. A strawman is attacking someone for what they didn't say, not adding exposition on a statement that's already being fucking addressed.
>>
>>3304359
Lmao, you're a little bitch with no perspective if you think these are hard times.
>>
>>3305412
>>china is immune
No, China recovered because of a massive population. A nation of one billion people will afford the means to go to space
>OP didnt
Correct, he didn't. He made no mention of religion, let alone a nation. He only pointed out where these inventions come from, anything more is your insecurities and projection.
>current year apology
Because something triggers your idiotic mind, an invention from 1000 years ago is an apology?
>>
>>3305422
Who has it harder than middle easterners today?
>>
>>3305416
Are you fucking retarded? I keep pointing out that the majority of your post dealt with Semitics. What kind of an autist are you when you are mentioning something I didn't even disagree with? My whole point is about the odd inclusion of Semitics in your post.
>>
>>3305428
subsaharan africans, Venezuelans, native mesoamericans (aztecs and icans dissent)
>>
File: picard1.jpg (32KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
picard1.jpg
32KB, 620x464px
>>3305422
>Lmao,
>>
>>3305422
Coming from a NEET cuck with anime pillows who resides in one of the safest and prosperous nations, yes, life is not difficult in the slightest, hence your degeneracy. Protip: Autists can't imagine anything but their own life.

However, for a refugee fleeing wars and death, going through starvation and peril just to make it to moderately better refugee camps with lack of electricity, food, shelter, but at least it's less likely you'll die.
>>
>>3305435
Are you fucking retarded? I keep pointing out you completely mixed up what the context of my response is. What kind of autist are you when you are incapable of seeing that? My whole point is you are a blind moron.
>>
>>3305455
>this level of butthurt and autism
>just repeat what was said because no explanation for your stupidity
>>
>>3305460
>this level of butthurt and autism
>just repeat what was said because you have no rebuttal but try to get the last word in edge wise because you are a super autist who doesn't know how context or actual fallacies work
Here's the (You) again.
>>
>>3305426
>massive population
Yeah right, numbers fix everything. Nigeria and Indonesia will spacial and global powers soon. You forgot to tell me how not being millions pushed the middle easterns into brutal barbarism.

>heh...nothin personnel subhumans
>>
>>3305440
lmaoposting is the quintessence of /his/ newfag
>>
>>3305444
is the whole the whole region in yellow fleeing war?
reading ops post one could assume the safest and prosperous emirates are close to kardashev 2 now
>>
File: 66_106_1_600.jpg (95KB, 580x961px) Image search: [Google]
66_106_1_600.jpg
95KB, 580x961px
>>3305436
>subsaharan africans, Venezuelans, native mesoamericans (aztecs and icans dissent)
All these peop;e have a right to self determination. No matter how shit their situations are, their countries/tribes/land reserves are not nearly meddled with as the people in MENA.

Where are terrorist groups continuously aided and supported by western governments. Where has every beloved and secular leader been completely usurped by a western sponsored coup. Where has the west allied with the biggest state sponsor of terrorism for the sake of oil rights. Where are the people who constantly get blown up in their countries but are stereotyped as terrorists from.

All these are committed in MENA to its inhabitants by the western world.

Just in case the above examples were to broad, i'll provide a more specific example.

Muammar Gaddafi was beloved by his people. When he was young he walked 20 miles to school everyday and would sleep in the mosque nearly everyday.He came for the people and he built his country to serve the people. He eventually takes over Libya and makes it the strongest nation in all of Africa as well as the most secular one. NATO overthrows him and leaves the nation a tribal and islamic shithole. And (almost democratically elected President) Hillary Clinton laughs about it not at all considering the repercussions of her actions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

A similar story can be found in Iraq and Iran.

Just compare Iraq in the past:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AajPxROvcTA
vs today when the west "liberated them."

And they are still trying to do it in Syria, but thankfully it's failing.
>>
>>3305480
>numbers fix everything
Yes, having billions of people with the same language under the same government will create a large economy capable of affording the means of space travel. Nigeria and Indonesia won't be at the same territory or population, or economic size anytime soon.
>You forgot
Your cuck opinion, no more and no less. Not even worth mentioning to anyone who isn't a drooling idiot, which apparently, excludes you.
>heh...nothin personnel subhumans
That's a meme. You are projecting your autism here. There is no mention of a nation or specific religion or race anywhere in OP's post to imply such a thing.
>>
>>3303916
>Bronze
Middle East/Asia first.
>Iron
Middle East/Asia first.
>Steel
Dunno about this one.
>every other alloys are Indo-European
How are metals "Indo-European" you aspie?
>>
>>3305522
>Your cuck opinion, no more and no less.
Ok then Anon let's just pretend nothing happens
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-man-executed-for-witchcraft-and-adultery.html
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/iranian-man-sina-dehgham-death-sentence-insult-islam-muslim-line-messaging-app-arak-prison-amnesty-a7658466.html
>>
>>3305566
>you share a board with someone who unironiclly posted this comment in the context of the argument

Not even the same guy you are replying to, just please fucking leave to your containment board, I'm so damn tired of this delusional pol rhetoric
>>
>>3305566
>beheadings and witchcraft
>not a minority
Beyond the obvious(though not to you) different places in different times have different social standards. That's not the norm, it's the exception. I don't recall Turkey or Tunis or Tajikistan doing anything like that.
>>
>>3305422
Is this actual autism?
ISIS has set up shop across almost the entire ME currently, 7 of their countries are fully/partially warzones, they had a massive string of bloody uprisings and revolutions a few years ago, one of their countries got invaded by an imperialist power a decade ago and completely destabilized, almost all of their countries except 4-5 are ran by dictators with some level of personality cult/gang style leadership.
You are a fucking unprecedented sperglord if you think Venezuelans are having it harder
>>
>>3305501
>No matter how shit their situations are, their countries/tribes/land reserves are not nearly meddled with as the people in MENA.

You know that there are worse things in the world than Western (more accturatle Brit/French/US meddling).

More people died during the Second Congo Civil war than the Libyan Civil war, Syrian Civil War, Iraq War, all the wars involving Israel and the occupation of Palestine and hell even the Iran Iraq war and Arab revolt put together.

Rawnanda had a genocide were up to 1 million people were killed by machetes in a month.

The Central African Republic had a man who spent 1/3 of the entire budget on his own coronation ceremony.

We are talking countries with a lower HDI than Haiti. Countries were famines are still a continuing issue and clean drinking water and basic literacy are major challenges.

MENA has it easy compared to SS Africa
>>
>>3301812
>5000 years
Try intervals of 500-1000. It's a visible and obvious historical phenomena to anyone well versed in history that whenever the east declined, the west prospered and vice versa.
>>
Here is another colourful leader

>Macías Nguema was the centre of an extreme cult of personality, perhaps fueled by his consumption of copious amounts of bhang[3] and iboga,[2] and assigned himself titles such as the "Unique Miracle" and "Grand Master of Education, Science, and Culture". The island of Fernando Pó had its name Africanised after him to Masie Ngueme Biyogo Island; upon his overthrow in 1979, its name was again changed to Bioko. The capital, Santa Isabel, had its name changed to Malabo. In 1978, he changed the national motto to "There is no other God than Macías Nguema".[9]

>During Macías Nguema's government, the country had neither a development plan nor an accounting system for government funds. After the killing of the governor of the Central Bank, he carried everything that remained in the national treasury to his house in a rural village.[3] On Christmas Eve of 1975 about 150 of his opponents were killed. Soldiers dressed in Santa Claus outfits executed them by shooting at the football stadium in Malabo, while amplifiers were playing Mary Hopkin's "Those Were the Days."[10]

>Macías Nguema's government forced tens of thousands of citizens to flee in fear of persecution and to protect their personal safety. Intellectuals and skilled professionals were a particular target, due to which human rights researcher Robert af Klinteberg, in a 1978 study that examined the government's repression in detail, called it a policy of "deliberate cultural regression." Af Klinteberg reported that as of 1978, at least 101,000 persons, out of a contemporary population that the World Bank estimates totalled 215,284 persons—nearly 47% of the population—had fled the country.[11][12] Other reporting, such as a 1979 Time magazine account stating that "perhaps 150,000" persons fled, suggests that the proportion of the population that sought safety in exile may have approached 70%, based on the World Bank's estimate of the population in 1979
>>
>>3300393
You forgot
>gets conquered by goatfucking Arabs
>>
>>3305608
Not him, but the point I think, was the difference is that Westerners are nonstop meddling and destroying the Middle East again after their first round at it. While you could argue that the seeds of sub-Saharan conflicts were planted by Westerners, these wars were all started with no Westerners intervening or meddling in their affairs. No foreign government caused the Rwandan genocide, no foreign intelligence agency caused the Second Congo Civil War. These were all conflicts plotted by Africans and contained in Africa. This isn't the USSR invading and destroying a country. This isn't the USA starting a coup or revolution. This is all done by sub-Saharan Africans themselves to other sub-Saharan Africans.
>>
File: uah.png (418KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
uah.png
418KB, 832x468px
Heres General Butt Naked from the Liberian Civil War where up to 600K died

>During the First Liberian Civil War he led a mercenary unit, many of whom were child soldiers, which was known as the Butt Naked Brigade.

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

>He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008 Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat."[10]

>Blahyi claimed to a South African Star reporter that he "met Satan regularly and talked to him" and that from age of 11 to 25 he took part in monthly human sacrifices.[11] In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
>>
>>3305608
>Second Congo Civil War

This civil war, while deadly, is fought by congolese with a view for a better congo. Unlike all of the Civil Wars in MENA, where Russia, USA, France, Britain, Israel, and plenty of other countries have a hand in it.

In SSA the wars have a dim light at the end of the long tunnel, while for MENA all that awaits them at the end of conflict is a power shift that will garner a response by either Russia or US in their never ending Cold War

The SSAs post colonialism have little to no significant western meddling. All their corrupt governments are homegrown not created and supported like in MENA.
>>
>MENA

Stop using this buzzword.
>>
>>3305643
Which is why the most important part of my post is the first - there are far far far worse things in the world than western meddling (and yes Africa gets Western, Chinese and MENA meddling all at the same time)

It utterly astounding the kind of victim mentality and national narcisim you get with MENA people thinking they have the hardest lives. Its as if suffering doesnt count if you are black or westerners are the primary participants
>>
>>3305691
The original argument was over some retarded post at the beginning claiming life isn't hard for anyone anymore, but yeah, sub-Saharan Africa has it harder, even if mainly self-caused.
>>
>>3305691
Please name one recent African war with as many foreign elements as the Iraq war or Syrian Civil War.
>>
>>3305663
>This civil war, while deadly, is fought by congolese with a view for a better congo

And just ignoring that it was caused by a Rawandan invasion?

>Unlike all of the Civil Wars in MENA, where Russia, USA, France, Britain, Israel, and plenty of other countries have a hand in it.

Ah yes the old "suffering doesn't count if the West isnt involved oh and selling weapons doesnt count"

>The SSAs post colonialism have little to no significant western meddling. All their corrupt governments are homegrown not created and supported like in MENA.

Are you kidding France still dominates its former colonies and regularly sends boots on the ground to intervene in civil conflicts (19 times already since the 60s) and propped up absolute monsters like Mobutu.
>>
>>3305682
Okay genius How else would somebody refer to the region in OPs pic.
>>
>>3305501
>That Clinton Video

God what a vile bitch.
>>
>>3305733
"suffering doesnt count if you are black or westerners are not the primary participants"

Why is foreign intervention enough for you to handwave mass death, rape and infastructure that makes Mosul look like Dubai?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Mali_conflict - ongoing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War - 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Civil_War - 2002
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War - 1970
>>
>>3305733
Do you agree with
>>3305712
>>
>>3302944

Soap was also invented by Celts. They had it when Romans didn't.
>>
>>3305779
>The earliest recorded evidence of the production of soap-like materials dates back to around 2800 BC in ancient Babylon.[8] A formula for soap consisting of water, alkali, and cassia oil was written on a Babylonian clay tablet around 2200 BC.
>The Ebers papyrus (Egypt, 1550 BC) indicates the ancient Egyptians bathed regularly and combined animal and vegetable oils with alkaline salts to create a soap-like substance.
Having something when others don't doesn't mean you invented it moron. That'd be like saying the Spanish invented gunpowder because the Aztecs didn't have it.
>>
>>3304280
Yes really.
>>
File: fixed.png (201KB, 651x281px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
201KB, 651x281px
Heres the actual imagine OP
>>
130 replies on a bait thread, gj humanitards
>>
>>3304328
>I never understood why this subject is always so contentious

because it ignores East Asia
>>
>>3305771
Literally all of those maybe with the exception of Nigeria were bunfights compared to iraq and Syria.
>>
>>3305829
So what do you actually want to see? I provide you with deadlier wars you want wars with more foreign intervention I show you wars with more foreign intervention you want deadlier wars.

Why is it so hard to say that Subsuharan Africans have it harder than MENA people?

Bonus compared to the Second Congo War every single war and conflict in the Middle East of the past 100 years put togehter is a bumfight.
>>
>>3305771
Why do you disregard foreign intervention so much. In the wars you posted, the catalyst was either to overthrow a corrupt regime or to squash islamist groups. The only war you posted that is (slightly) comparable to the Syrian Civil war was the Congo War. And thats only because of how many unaffiliated African countries got involved.

While the Iraq war was started under false pretenses by the most powerful country in the world, and the Syrian Civil war had western powers arming terrorist groups.

Stop saying that i dont care about blacks suffering. They obviously suffer a lot in US and in Africa today, and they have suffered more than any population on the planet. More then the average person in the Middle east. But my point in the first place was that Africans are starting to have more opportunities to govern their own countries. Countries like Ghana and Nigeria have improved exponentially, to the point where Ghana even has the infrastructure in place to build a satellite. Middle eastern countries are not afforded these opportunities. Just look at how much Lebanese and Iranian diaspora accomplish after leaving their corrupt regimes that can wholly be traced back to Western intervention.
>>
>>3305775
I think Blacks have it harder, but their countries have it easier. My argument from the first place
>>
>>3305846
They weren't deadlier, they generally lasted less, resulted in less military deaths and had less impact on the surrounding world.

>Bonus compared to the Second Congo War every single war and conflict in the Middle East of the past 100 years put togehter is a bumfight
Be less negro plz.
>>
>>3305852
>Why do you disregard foreign intervention so much

Because I see outright death and damage caused by conflicts as well as lack of access to food and clean water as being a better measure of suffering compared to placing more weigh on what is essentially ideological suffering.

>The only war you posted that is (slightly) comparable to the Syrian Civil war was the Congo War. And thats only because of how many unaffiliated African countries got involved.

Does the fact that up to 5.4 million people died in i t make it more or less like Syria in your mind?

>While the Iraq war was started under false pretenses by the most powerful country in the world,

>
Stop saying that i dont care about blacks suffering. They obviously suffer a lot in US and in Africa today, and they have suffered more than any population on the planet. More then the average person in the Middle east. But my point in the first place was that Africans are starting to have more opportunities to govern their own countries.

Then just be clear then do you think Sub Saharan Africans which have suffered more than any population on the planet have it harder than MENA people?

>Countries like Ghana and Nigeria have improved exponentially, to the point where Ghana even has the infrastructure in place to build a satellite. Middle eastern countries are not afforded these opportunities

Is that why the West invaded Morocco, Turkey and Saudi Arabia?

>Just look at how much Lebanese and Iranian diaspora accomplish after leaving their corrupt regimes that can wholly be traced back to Western intervention.

Same is true with Greeks and Chinese.
>>
>>3305853
>They weren't deadlier,

Which MENA war had over 5 million deaths or if you want to use the lowest estimate 2.7 million?

>they generally lasted less

But tend to flare up quickly again.

>and had less impact on the surrounding world.

True.
>>
>>3305746
Non-Soviet Non-Sub-Saharan Contiguous Afro-Asiatic Muslim, Jew, and Maronite Dominated Recognized States Region
>>
>>3305874
HOLY SHIT this is exhausting. Blacks killing Blacks is not even comparable to the USA using the most advanced military technology the world has ever seen to drop three airstrikes a day on a country that never even lifted a finger at the Americans. On countries that are less than a hundred years old and that were drawn cruelly by imperialists. On countries that were once allied in the US and fought their suicidal war against the Iranians, but were eventually stabbed in the back.

I dont even understand how you can argue that African tribal wars are even comparable to the Middle eastern wars in the past 100 years.

Reply when the USA does this to an African country:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yr-LaMhvro
>>
>>3300985
I find that very hard to believe...
>>
>>3305931
>Blacks killing Blacks

Good to know that death doesnt matter if you arent white or brown.

>On countries that are less than a hundred years old and that were drawn cruelly by imperialists.

Because that never happened in Africa right to an even larger extent?

>Reply when the USA does this to an African country:

Reply when you have 1 million people get hacked up with machetes in two months when you have millions of people dying of dysentry and starvation. When that happens you will see just how gentle those bombs are.

>I dont even understand how you can argue that African tribal wars are even comparable to the Middle eastern wars in the past 100 years.

The sheer destruction and loss of life and the mass experiences of barbarity, despite this all people just handwave and ignore it as just "tribal or ethnic conflict"

The Second Congo War is literally the most deadly war since WWII but no one cares or even knows about it.
>>
>>3302950
Vinča culture is largely in Serbia
>>
>>3303091
Nice bait kid
>>
>>3304328
I wouldn't it was THE most importan. I'd say east Asia is up there too.
>>
>>3305958

>Good to know that death doesnt matter if you arent white or brown.

Stop race baiting. When i say blacks killing blacks im trying to show how local african conflicts are compared to Middle Eastern ones.

>Reply when you have 1 million people get hacked up with machetes in two months when you have millions of people dying of dysentry and starvation. When that happens you will see just how gentle those bombs are.

See Yemen. Also I'd much rather be hacked to death by a machete then have my little brother kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded in a hollywood esque production. Or get kidnapped, put in prison, and raped by american soldiers all because he unknowingly drove an insurgent in his taxi cab (see declassified Abu Ghraib files). All this While Western powers continue to aid and support terror groups and stereotype your people as violent terrorists hell bent on destroying European Civilizations, because "they hate secularism".

Also to get a better look at what was used in the Iraq War:
>Palantir allowed the marines to upload DNA samples from remote locations and tap into information gathered from years of collecting fingerprints and DNA evidence, the results returned almost immediately.

Without Palantir, suspects would have already moved on to a different location by the time the field agents received the results. Using the most sophisticated data mining, Palantir can predict the future, seconds or years before it happens. Samuel Reading – a former marine who has worked in Afghanistan for NEK Advanced Securities Group, a US military contractor – has said: “It’s the combination of every analytical tool you could ever dream of. You will know every single bad guy in your area.”

I dont know about you, but i would much rather face an army carrying machetes, then an army that uses Palantir and drone strikes.
>>
>>3304689
>Japan never committed genocide on Koreans
Except they did...
>>
>>3304739
Kek
>>
>>3304199
>ignoring Anatolia (literally the oldest building in existence)
>ignoring Greece
Absolute retard.
>>
>>3305813
This (I'd include more of Anatolia, though).
>>
File: IMG_5067.jpg (33KB, 325x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5067.jpg
33KB, 325x204px
>>3304689
>shows Joseon street in Seoul odmitting modernisation was quickly gaining pace
>doesn't show Post Korean War Seoul.

Hello Mr Watanabe! How was your day?

Perhaps you'd be more honest and list the capital of the Korean Industry after Japanese occupation and the amount taken from the Koreans by the Japanese.

Perhaps you'd be interested to know that South Korea was literally plundered of all natural resources during occupation, as INTENDED by the Imperial government to fund their invasion into Manchuria.

Southern Korea was rountinely razed for agricultural developement (which already outpaced Japan before modernisation) while the North was set up for manufacture. Look how it turned out.

Joseon during the Gangmu reform was already on route to modernisation. The King deliberately encourage American and Russian capitalists to set up heavy industries in Korea. Academies, water companies, cable companies, public schools were all set up by Americans on the urge of the King.

Japan entirely displaced Joseon in any hopes of reaching the world stage.

If you don't know jackshit about Japanese Imperialism or modernisation going through these countries to support your shitty agenda then I suggest you shut up brainlet.
>>
>>3305822
East Asians were less advanced than Europeans when Sumerians were around
>>
>>3305804
I doubt someone Who spells Semitic "Semetic" can have a valid opinion about linguistic but Semitic languages are attested in WRITTEN documents since the early 3rd millenium BC (Akkadic) so They had probably existed already for some millenia and bronze was discovered around The late 4th, by then Semitic languages already existed
>>
>>3304689
>singapore
>bordering china

are you a retard or something ? singapore is a city state
>>
>>3306329
How is that exactly?
>>
>it's an "arab acts like he has been the victim throughout history" episode
>>
>>3304689
>Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population, where countries like Iran wouldn't come back to pre-mongol level until the 19th century. Yes, historical events do have reverberations that can be felt to this day.

So did China and europe ,infact china suffered casualties by this invasion more than other countries,also hal population of russia was decimated and hungary sufferd two million loss .Yet this country do better today than most middle eastern countries today.

>Two cities benefiting off geography and border with China, not nation-states. Fundamental false equivalency

Except that one of these thing are not part of china

>didn't genocide the people there
no.

>They actually flourished more under Islam and before they were conquered, because that's antiquity not the modern day. For instance, Egyptian development was harmed by the Romans and Greeks siphoning off food from Egypt and the only reason the cities of Rome and Byzantium got as big as they did, was because of the food coming from Egypt

>They actually flourished more under Islam and before they were conquered, because that's antiquity not the modern day

So basically you admitted that imperialism aren't that bad .These area conquered by greek and roman forces are already a civilised world unlike middle east today that is conquered by us and allies.Palmyra is a prosperous place during hellenistic period.
>>
>>3306493
Open a book about Minoans
>>
>>3304268
You're right. I don't need to go as far as mentioning modern day since that region has been a shithole for centuries.
>>
>>3304689
>Because of said Mongol annihilation of 90% of population, where countries like Iran wouldn't come back to pre-mongol level until the 19th century.
This is a meme.
>>
File: 1503444670978.png (90KB, 399x308px) Image search: [Google]
1503444670978.png
90KB, 399x308px
>>3303485

Dont be upset Pohjeet
>>
>>3305321
>OP's list is implying a superiority beyond empires an legacies

As opposed to White Nationalism?
>>
>>3300393
>invents agriculture, irrigation
Sure but Europeans are as much the descendants of those people as Middle Easterners are
>invents cities
Sure
>invents stratified society
Independent development in other places too. Really now?
Depends on what you mean with 'organized'. And I'm not sure that was good in the first place.
>invents capitalism
Really? More like late medieval Western Europe
>invents biology
Uh, I don't see how. You could credit Aristotle as an early precursor.
>invents chemistry
Same, mostly a modern discipline. Various people engaged in alchemy though.
>invents economics
Mostly a modern discipline too.
>invents astronomy
Sure, arguably the Mesopotamians were the first who started systematizing it. Of course all subsequent civilizations followed the Greek geometric astronomical tradition mostly.
>invents batteries
We really don't know exactly what the 'Baghdad battery' was.
>invents soap
Not sure about that.
>invents government
Goes with complex urbanization, already mentioned it.
>invents trigonometry
The Greeks, but Plimpton 322 is interesting.
>invents algebra
Sure, though note Diophantus
>invents calculus
Newton and Leibniz. Let's mention Archimedes as a honorable mention.
>invents arithmetic
Uh sure, in writing, but it's pretty primitive overall.
>invents lenses
Sure but really took off in Medieval Europe.
>invents glass
Sure.
>invents writing
Sure.
>invents alphabet
Since you mentioned it alongside writing as something different, well, the first strict alphabet was the Greek.
>invents animation
What does that mean?
>invents metallurgy
The Caucasus and the Balkans seem like early centers too but the chronology isn't certain.
>invents receipt, passport
Bit of a reach for the latter.
>invents musical notation
I dunno, that seems very independently invented.
>invents pants
Pants seem like a northern Eurasian invention actually.
>invents swords
Sure.
>>
>>3309459
>invents coins, currency
Well that seems to have happened in Lydia, in close association with some Greek colonies on Asia Minor. I suppose we can call it Middle Eastern anyway.
>invents banking
Uh sure.
>invents sailing
Someone tell the Polynesians. Seriously? Very independent invention.
>>
>>3309459
Your entire post is cancerous.
>>
>>3309478
Not an argument.
>>
>>3304328
Old paper so it's a bit misleading but it's true that the ancient Middle East gave West Eurasia most of its current ancestry. But the Middle East also received ancestry from elsewhere, including the steppes and sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
>>3309459
>I'm gonna take every one of those inventions and act smug and I'm gonna disprove it that way
this is why /his/ (and 4chan) is just about the worst place to discuss history, lads. This is what 'intellectual' looks like around here
>>
>>3305797

Two peoples can independently invent the same thing.

It would be like the Aztecs had invented gunpowder before the Spaniards arrived.
>>
>>3309503
Nothing smug about agreeing with some and disagreeing with some. Sorry that we don't just accept your claims at face value.

Apparently the Middle East invented 'calculus', did you know?

Now stop being butthurt and making post after post.
>>
>>3301796
BMAC is far from contemporary with Sumer. In fact it was migrations from the Middle East that resulted in the creation of Central Asian urbanism in the first place.
>>
>>3309518
That was my 2nd post in this thread, I usually don't post in this shithole because it's loaded with cancer, /pol/history, hitler, shitposting, apologetics, revisionism, and so on. Your post was shitty that I just had to call it out. This is my last (you) for you. Cherish it.
>>
I also notice a lot of posters on here are basically redditors. That's why they keep claiming the Babylonian trigonometry claim - they read the recent Plimpton 322 post on reddit and probably didn't even know about it before that.
>>
>>3309531
Stop being butthurt and point out what's specifically 'shitty' as compared to a post like the OP's gish-gallop. Make a claim, I can comment on it if I know something about it like I did here >>3309529
>>
>>3309486
Not an argument.
>>
>>3309486
Not an argument.
>>
>>3309529
BMAC is from 2300-1700 BC, Sumerians were still around, and BMAC settlements were built by natives, Indoaryans were just a minority Who migrated there according to archaeologists
>>
>>3309415
The IVC had settlements as far ad where Mumbai now is, you retarded goatfucker

>IMB4 pajeet

I'm Italian

And if you're gonna add China in The bunch you might as well add other older literate civilizations such as Hittites, Hurrians, Minoans, Myceneans and Canaanites
>>
>>3310442
>Muh Mumbai

No it literally didn't you stupid fucking illiterate. Indus river runs through Pakistan. Mumbai is not part of that valley, basin or timeline.

Italian. LOL
>>
>>3310692
You retarded subhuman, there are sites of The IVC hundreds of Miles from The river Indus, Indus valley civ is just an arbitrari name gve to that civilization by archaeologists because some of The main sites were first excavated there
>>
>>3310719
>retarded subhuman

We waz all Kangz
I was Kang too

Fuck off Pajeet.

Ever consider that nobody else care about Pajeet migration theories?
>>
File: indusciv.gif (13KB, 440x271px) Image search: [Google]
indusciv.gif
13KB, 440x271px
>>3310719

How will this Italian Pajeet ever recover?
>>
>>3310730
T. united statian
>>
>>3310737
>>3310730

Listen, I have pity for you, you dumb mudslim goatfucker, I am not a pajeet and I have already humiliated you in the last thread about the IVC, don't make me do it again, for anyone who isn't a biased Mohameddian my advice is to just google Indus valley civilization and you'll see that the majority of the sites were located in India, I'll list a few of the most important ones on the top of my mind: Lothal, Daimabad (near Mumbay), Dholavira, Rakhigarhi

You can double check them just with a quick google search, don't let biased pseudo nationalist amateurs confuse you
>>
File: indus.gif (12KB, 422x339px) Image search: [Google]
indus.gif
12KB, 422x339px
>>3310824
We
>>3310834
Waz
>>3310850
Kangz

You are not native to the Indus valley you disgusting Pajeet scum. Stop being this insecure. You are so blatantly Indian that its pointless to argue.
>>
>>3310852
So you have literally no arguments?

How do you deal with the fact that Lothal is clearly located in India and is one of the most prominent Indus valley civilization sites?

You are literally a subhuman retard with no arguments, kill yourself you dumb fuck.

Stop projecting your tribal world view on ancient history.

Your subhuman inbred country has nothing to do with the Indus valley civilization, some of the Indus valley civilization sites were where Pakistan is now, others (the majority) were in India, a few in Afghanistan
>>
>>3310856
>>3310856
>Your subhuman inbred country has nothing to do with the Indus valley civilization

Except for the fact that 93% of Pakistanis are native to the Indus valley
Nearly all of Pakistani cities are based around the Indus rivers and are 1000s of years old.

You really are the worst kind of insecure subhuman trash too obsessed with Pakistan. Do you think we care about your country or people as much?
>>
>>3310852
Just joined this thread. IVC settlers moved south into the subcontinent when their civilization collapsed. They are the ancestors of modern day dravidians. Pakistanis have much more foreign influences.
>>
>>3310880
LOL

Same Pajeet with the same old Kangz theory

There is no evidence of any of this. No human remains have ever been found but Pakistanis are native to their land. I am always amazed how Pajeets can make up shit like this. Fucking psychos.
>>
>>3310880
Dravidians settled south India way way before IVC. Your timeline is completely screwed up if you think Dravidians werent there as recently as 3000 years ago.
>>
>>3304373
Fuck you, revisionist, it was /intlitpol/ from the word go.
>>
>>3310880
Sometimes Pajeets claim that Pakistanis are the same as them. And now they are rape babies, foreigners and invaders.

Which is it?
>>
>>3309423
White Nationalism is not White Supremacy
>>
>>3310921
mix up of words. The point still stands.
>>
>>3300393

humans started there way before desertification set in, and way before anywhere else had humans. Also pretty much all those achievements were created by governments and peoples that no longer exist in those regions.

The history of the region is super cool, but like, taking credit for your ancestors glory is a shit way to lead your life.

>inb4 so do you
my great grandfather probably did something noteworthy but also probably something horrible. I personally have done nothing that noteworthy, but i'm working on it.
>>
>>3310889
>There is no evidence of any of this.
There is genetic evidence. Dravidians were a neolithic people who originated in Iran and migrated to the subcontinent.

>No human remains have ever been found but Pakistanis are native to their land.
What? There is no such thing as "Pakistani", it's a made up country. If you mean the present day inhabitants of Pakistan, they're not very different from other inhabitants of the subcontinent, perhaps they have more turkic genes.

>>3310900
There were some paleolithic tribes but the bulk of the population, like everywhere else, is of neolithic origin.

>>3310909
Where the hell did I claim that Pakistanis are different? I'm just responding to your absurd statements that Pakistanis are somehow exclusively the direct descendants of the IVC. Considering the fact that that region has been invaded so many times, Pakistanis are probably more further away from the IVC people than southern indians.
>>
>>3310925

Wat? Humans have existed 200 000 years. Are you that insecure that you cant let people take credit for what happened on their own lands in the last 5000 years?
>>
>>3310905
It really wasn't, because the mods watched this board like hawks and half the current board would be probably banned back then.
>>
>>3310936

I cant let people take credit for what their ancestors did 10 years ago, because that's how you get aristocracy and nepotism

it's fine that you should be proud of your ancestors, just don't be self satisfied for being born in their family, take their example and make great things to stand among them, don't coast on your fathers name.
>>
>>3310921
>white nationalism
what a fucking oxymoron
>>
>>3310951
White nationalism makes sense in a country like the USA where white people are a mix of various european ethnicities.
>>
>>3310933
>Dravidians were a neolithic people
A long time before IVC. Your timelines dont match.

>>3310933
>it's a made up country

Both Pakistan and India are "made up". Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns are not made up. You literally don't have a point. There is no "subcontinent" ethnic group or race. You are just leeching off Punjabis, Sindhis and Pashtuns.

>>3310933
>Pakistanis are probably more further away from the IVC people than southern indians
Wrong. Once again your rant about Pakistanis being rape babies and Dravidians being pure native kangz.. Punjabis, Sindhis are native.
>>
>>3310948
Right. Do you also speak up against this when Whites do it? Because that happens a lot more around here
>>
>>3310958
>A long time before IVC
Not really, they match perfectly.

>Both Pakistan and India are "made up".
Agreed.

>Punjabis, Sindhis, Pashtuns are not made up.
Right.

>You literally don't have a point.
My point is that the tamilian is closer to the creators of the IVC than pashtuns, who quite obviously migrated "recently" to the subcontinent.

>There is no "subcontinent" ethnic group or race
There is the dravidian race which is "characteristic" in the sense it's not found elsewhere.

Anyways the dravidian-IVC connection is the favored hypothesis by academia. I get it that you're probably some Pakistani with a huge inferiority complex (who wouldn't have one if your were pakistani), but make an effort.

>Punjabis, Sindhis are native.
The hell does "native" even mean in this context? They were part of the first human migration and have lived in that area since 60 000 BC?
>>
>>3310965
yes. just because another group does it does not excuse you doing it
>>
>>3310974

also,

>whites
what group do you mean by this?
>>
>>3310973
>My point is that the tamilian is closer to the creators of the IVC than pashtuns, who quite obviously migrated "recently" to the subcontinent.

You know nothing about Pashtuns then who have been there for 1000s of years right next to the Indus river and its western tributaries.

>>3310973
>Anyways the dravidian-IVC connection is the favored hypothesis by academia
Indian academia. Sure.

>>3310973
>The hell does "native" even mean in this context?
It means that they are native as far as historical records go back. Punjabi, Pashtun and Sindhi presence in the Indus Valley is at least 5000 years old based on the historical recordings of ancient cities like Peshawar, Lahore, Sukkur, Larkana, Taxila, Quetta, Multan etc.
>>
>>3310995
>You know nothing about Pashtuns then who have been there for 1000s of years right next to the Indus river and its western tributaries.
I know they're a bunch of low IQ goatfucking sandniggers.

>Indian academia. Sure.
All academia. I.e. non-ideologically tainted academia. I.e. the kind of academia that probably doesn't exist in Pakistan if I had to guess.

>It means that they are native as far as historical records go back
What a load of horseshit. The pashtuns are of haplogroup R1a which quite clearly was introduced to the subcontinent AFTER the collapse of the IVC. Or do you believe that haplogroup are part of a conspiracy by indian academics to keep the proud pakistani man separated from his heritage?
>>
>>3310958
Not him, but the majority of Indus valley civilizations sites are where India now is, many of them are in South western and North western India, this is an undeniable fact

I have no reason to believe wikipedia is lying to me, I do however have reasons you believe you are since you're clearly a Nationalistic Pakistan who hates Indians
>>
>>3311014
>I know they're a bunch of low IQ goatfucking sandniggers.

Yet you have no problem leeching off their hertiage
Also, Pakistan, the most populous Pashtun country has a higher IQ than India.

>>3311014
>do you believe that haplogroup
This is not how heritage works you retard. Even if Pakistanis get mass raped by Arabs tomorrow, that doesn't mean their heritage is up for grabs by the nearest fucking Pajeet colony.

>>3311017
>I have no reason to believe wikipedia is lying to me
You are an utter fucking retard who doesnt understand what your own Pajeet historians are actually suggesting.
Pajeets split IVC into multiple timelines, including, early, middle and late. So called Indians sites are "Late" harappan, i.e a different time line altogether. Rather than normal rational human beings who would assume that India was populated 3000 years ago, and the multiple civilisations lived in the subcontinent simultaneously, they assume that Pakistani IVC moved to India while Pakistan was then populated by an entirely new group of people, who would later also move to India, because no matter which era you look at, your retard Indian will always think Pakistanis are foreign rape babies.
>>
>>3311014
>What a load of horseshit. The pashtuns are of haplogroup R1a which quite clearly was introduced to the subcontinent AFTER the collapse of the IVC. Or do you believe that haplogroup are part of a conspiracy by indian academics to keep the proud pakistani man separated from his heritage?
So you are suggesting mass rape, mass migration and mass extinction, all at the same time? Pajeet academia ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>3311058
>Also, Pakistan, the most populous Pashtun country has a higher IQ than India.
I don't care, I'm not indian, but I do know some stuff about pashtun culture. Popular pashtun sayings include:

>The Pukhtun is never at peace, except when he is at war.
>Women belong in the house or in the grave.
>Women have no noses. They will eat s***.
>One’s own mother and sister are disgusting.
>When the floodwaters reach your chin, put your son beneath your feet.

Pashtuns are the niggers of Eurasia. They are the most dysfunctional, barbaric, murderous bunch of niggers who rape little boys because they're so incredibly sexually frustrated. I'm genuinely sorry if you're a pashtun.

Anyways I'm going to stop arguing with you, since you're quite obviously a retard. The thing which saddens me most is that you probably live in a White country.
>>
>>3311062
>So you are suggesting mass rape, mass migration and mass extinction, all at the same time?
Yes. It's called population migration and it's happened all the time in ancient times.
>>
>>3311068
>Pashtuns are the niggers of Eurasia.

You do realise Bachabazi is a northern Tajik practice which has now been reintroduced by the northern alliance that India is supporting?
Taliban banned this practice.
>>
>>3311072
>population migration

Very convenient migration that doesn't explain the actual origins of Sindhis, Punjabis and Pashtuns. But muh Dravidians own everything in the last 60 000 years.

Nobody is asking you to invent these theories. Tard
>>
>>3311073
I don't know the specifics, all I know is that your people are a bunch of goatfucking, little boyfucking, allah worshipping low IQ niggers.

Err, actually I mean they're a noble people with a noble heritage. Please move back to Pakistan!
>>
>>3311079
As I said, the dravidians only migrated to the subcontinent during the neolithic, so no they aren't 60 000 years old... Learn to read, or is that not a pashtun thing to do?

One thing which amazes me, and which I usually find in mudslimes and other assorted sandniggers, is the sheer arrogance of believing to belonging to a superior culture, when in fact you are the lowest scum and the plague of the eurasiatic continent.
>>
>>3311082
>I don't know the specifics
>yet here I am arguing

Actual definition of a retard.
>>
>>3311087
I know enough to draw conclusions, i.e. that pashtuns are childfucking faggots. Do you deny that?
>>
>>3311085
>arrogance

Pajeet, you came here with your Kangz ideas, burdening yourself with the history and heritage of Pakistani and Afghan lands. No need to be amazed. Fix your fucking insecurity.

Dravidian migration is still older than IVC. Human migration is even older.
I do realise that Hindus think their religion is actually a trillion years old, which explains your subconscious retardation.
>>
>>3311096
I'm not a fucking pajeet, I'm not the guy you were originally arguing with, holy shit you're so fucking obnoxious if I saw you in real life I'd fucking strangle you.

I just saw a fucking mudslime pakistani wewuzzing as the progenitor of the IVC, which contradicts every single archeological and genetic evidence, and felt obliged to respond. But that was a mistake, as your fucking retardation has raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels. I sincerely hope you die a terrible death from a painful illness, and that your sisters get acid tubs thrown in their faces.
>>
>>3311102
>genetic evidence,
>based on absolutely fucking nothing.

More fabrications. Pajeet academia lives up to its name

You really a dense fucking hemorrhoid Pajeet. You would honestly have be believe that a non Pajeet feels so strongly about this topic? LOL.

At least I can back myself up:
http://meeting.physanth.org/program/2012/session21/hemphill-2012-the-awans-of-northern-pakistanemigrants-from-central-asia-arabs-from-western-afghanistan-or-colonists-from-peninsular-india-a-dental-morphometric-investigation.html

I wish your future generations will stay Indian. Thats the worst I can wish upon you.
>>
>>3311122
Whatever, sandnigger. I guess I'm somewhat of a masochist, but can I know what country you live in?
>>
File: wTa8GLC.jpg (223KB, 1082x1072px) Image search: [Google]
wTa8GLC.jpg
223KB, 1082x1072px
>>3300393
>>3303079
>>3304199
>>3305813
>>
>>3311132
LOL. Looks like Pajeets forgot to take Agriculture with them when they "migrated".

Pajeet academia ladies and gentlemen.
Thank you for this picture based historian.
>>
>>3311131
I am Swedish :) just like you are Italian.
>>
>>3311140
Why am I not surprised? The swedecucks harboring low IQ sandniggers.... The day of the rope can't come too soon.
>>
>>3311147
My Swedish sisters disagree :) If only you knew...
>>
>>3311151
You fuck your sisters? Wouldn't be surprised...
>>
>>3311155

:)
>>
>>3311132
What a horrible retarded map, agriculture by 3000 bc in fucking Anatolia?

When they had agriculture in 8000 bc?

500 bc agriculture in Western Europe?

The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>3311058
Yeah, Wikipedia must ba an Indian conspiracy as well.

God, inbred Pakistani are so retarded
>>
>>3311188
> Muh Wikipedia

Wikipedia is the least of your worries Pajeet. Just look at all the made up Dravidian crap that flows around your head.>>3311132 So dravidians took another 1000 years to get Agriculture back after supposedly migrating.

>b-but wikipedia.
>>
File: Europe-diffusion-farming.gif (53KB, 780x566px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-diffusion-farming.gif
53KB, 780x566px
>>3311261
You do realize that map is so incredibly wrong it's actually sad, right?

You do realize that posting that map as a "proof" only shows how incredibly ignorant you are about ancient history, right?

That shitty map has agriculture in britain only by 500 bc, while in reality England and ireland had settled agrarian communities since the 5th millenium bc, some as far as Orkney and some of them so advanced they had bathrooms in 3500 bc

You do know that Anatolia had agriculture since 8000-7000 bc, with Catal hutuk being one of te first cities which thrived thanks to Agriculture since 7000 bc?

But that shitty map says agriculture didn't reach Anatolia before 3000 bc!

That map has the Balkans having agriculture only by 3000 bc, while in reality they had cities with 40,000 inhabitants by fucking 5000 bc

The list could go on, that map is so horribly inaccurate it's not even funny

Of course you hadn't clue about any of this, ad posted one of the worst maps ever made in a desperate attempt to support your retarded argument, of course this backfired and revealed you are even more retarded and ignorant than I had previously thought, which I thought was impossible
>>
>>3311376
At no point did I discuss Europe.

For India its entirely correct since there is little documented history before Vedic religion made an appearance around 2000 b.c. in Punjab region but Indus Valley is a different story. The order is correct and completely contradicts Pajeet fantasies about a simultaneous mass migration/mass rape/mass extinction event, despite all the evidence showing that Indus valley was continuously inhabited since IVC.
>>
File: Lothal_-_Gujarat,_India_.jpg (181KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Lothal_-_Gujarat,_India_.jpg
181KB, 1024x680px
>>3311452
>For India it's correct

No, it's not, Western India had agriculture since at least the 4th millenium bc, Lothal, a massive thriving city, classified as an IVC city, had sewers, large roads and a written language and housed thousands of inhabitants, a feat that cannot been accomplished without agriculture, however your shitty map has the area where Lothal is colored green, meaning your retarded map says that agriculture didn't reach the area until 500 bc, which is clearly false since it had massive settlements such as Lothal and many others, hence your map is wrong about everything and so are you, as always.

You're retarded and this map was the last straw, you're a lost case and it's impossible to talk sense in a tribal inbred retard like you, I know you'll ignore the evidence I've brought again, arguing like you is like talking to a mentally stunted child
>>
>>3311483
Its NOT my map you fucking retard. Historians agree that IVC was the main civilisation to arise in the subcontinent. It so happens to be based around the Indus rivers, which is synonymous with Pakistani populations (and Indian Punjabi), who are native to indus valley. Cry more.

Even your pajeets are suggesting that Lothal was a port city. Whatever it was, I am sure they were advanced, but its not part of the "INDUS" valley and its from a different time period. I dont give a shit regardless. Its your heritage, take care of it.

I dont make these maps, which is more than I can say for you. I still recall your retarded IVC map that included half of India, Ganges, South India, western Afghanistan etc.
>>
I wonder how badly 15 hundred years of inbreeding has effected the region, I'm genuinely interested in how severely it has effected the average intelligence of the Middle Eastern population.

As for your list, there are a few problems, so I'll just try and leave some comments then leave:

1). No sources
2). Many of these are exaggerated or simple untruths (e.g. calculus)
3). By not specifying how these inventions have effected the world, you overlook mutual development in different regions, as well as significant improvements that made these inventions useful (for example, take Western musical notation, or trigonometry)
4). Your map is quite misleading in that it over-generalising achievement. For example, I doubt that the Saudis were at the forefront of the accomplishments you list

Oh, and before you get too smug, do know that the device you typed this on is a European/European-descended invention.
>>
>>3311518
Lothal is contemporary to other IVC sites and is classified as an IVC city because it has all the features of a IVC site, same script, pottery, type of objects, urban plan, burials, etc

I picked Lothal because it is huge and famous but there are many more IVC sites in India
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.