[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime we hear about black magic and the occult it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: islammm.jpg (52KB, 867x646px)
islammm.jpg
52KB, 867x646px
Everytime we hear about black magic and the occult it's either pagan rituals, some hindu sects (like Kali), african religions or satanism (that comes from christian and pagan traditions).

I don't think I ever saw a representation of what black magic for muslims look like. I know they believe in Djinns and the Evil Eye, but they never seem to have had a sub culture that dwells in the occult (unless you count Yazidis as occultists).

Why is that ? Is there some branch of the Occult that is strictly based on Islamic belief ?
>>
>>3297718

no its more the other way around, traditional local beliefs and magic get worked into local brands of islam

other than that sufis are kind of more ezoteric than religious, there were all sorts of brotherhoods of mystics and the occasional holy man that had powers, and then theres the dervish spinning around till they see god or something
>>
>>3297718

There's no point in it when your religion is already based on murder, boy fucking and dick cutting. It's the exact same situation as with Judaism.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.