[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCT ohrWP-Lo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.jpg (9KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
9KB, 299x168px
How accurate is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCTohrWP-Lo
>>
The Polish and Russians seem really incompetent. Charles also got lucky that everyone around him was stupid because there were like a million chances he could have died in that war. It's like a bunch of retards fighting it out with one retard being slightly smarter than the others
>>
>>3294807
Why does it seem everyone back then was so incompetent as compared to modern warfare?
>>
How can anyone even stand that gay nasal voice for more than a minute?
>>
>>3294807
wow this makes sweden seem cool
>>
>>3295000
Birth rather than skill
>>
>>3295000
They were dealing with loads of other factors that informed their decisions which rarely go mentioned, they also knew more of what was going on. I never look back at history and think lmao what a retard, just what do they know that I don't. Well with some give and take ofcourse.

I mean people think that 18th century generals wre dumb because "retards just stood infront of each other and shot back and forth"
>>
>>3295012
Its partially accelerated, not nasal. Its just a nod to the fact that he first started the series by posting videos he did for a college course where he had to pack in all the information he had prepared in a 10 minute video. He has said his monologues where typically in the 12 minute range, so rather than speaking faster and risking not being understood he simply speed up the recording, making his voice sound higher and messing up the audio quality.

Its as much a part of the channel as its simple yet thematically clear drawing and the fact that it near constantly lamp-shades its other episodes in its humor.
>>
>>3294807
They almost completely forgot Saxony, that last battle was actually fought by saxons and not poles. The saxons were present in alot of other battles too but i only remember the name of the last one. The final campaign and peace treaty between Augustus and Sweden was actually in Saxony. I also find it disappointing they have never mentioned the tactics that made the swedes so successful against their more numerous enemies.
>>
>>3298751

Saxony sucks at war too. I actually can't recall a war that Saxony "won" by itself.

Poland-Lithuania deserved what it got by electing a Saxon king,
>>
I watched a couple of videos after YouTube recommended it to me and this shit is simply appalling. They are basically just reading the Wikipedia article on whichever subject they're covering and and some pretty pictures in the background.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.