[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people still act like Pearl Harbor wasn't a false

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2993.jpg (96KB, 718x433px)
IMG_2993.jpg
96KB, 718x433px
Why do people still act like Pearl Harbor wasn't a false flag? Covering that much distance in the 1940's is completely unfeasible, there's no way the Japanese could have conducted such an attack.
>>
>>3289361
This is still a retarded thread

Go kys you walking abortion
>>
They wouldve bored through the earth to get to the other side, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>3289361
oh wow antarctica didn't exist during 1940s
>>
Jokes aside, even through the Pacific Ocean, the distance is huge and the Japanese force barely made it, and it was very small when it got there since they couldn't bring the big ships. They were literally out of fuel due to the USA embargo.

And talking about that embargo, literally asking for it. The USA was asking for war. The Japanese reluctantly agreed. No need to false flag.
>>
>>3289361
b8
>>
>>3289361
i bet they couldn't even travel to Sardinia
>>
>>3289663
That would take months, if not years anon...
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Victorian-Man.jpg (22KB, 284x367px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Victorian-Man.jpg
22KB, 284x367px
>>3289361
>World War II never happened, it is all a hoax perpetuated by NASA so we'll believe the Earth is round.
>>
can someone remind me when exactly did pretending to be fucking retarded become so fashionable?
>>
>>3289480
>japan aggressively expands
>US seeks a non-violent means to check this expansion
>asking for it
>>
>>3289461
>>3289361
Antarctica is a false flag. OP is just trying to distract you from the real government coverup. Antarctica is an artificial continent created by the Nazis to retreat to. John Kerry and Gingrich went last year because the Antarctic Nazis are finally opening their doors to foreign relations. They were the opening negotiators. Expect Tillerson to take a secret trip early in January.
>>
>>3289361
That's hilarious.
>>
>>3290503
Because it's funny, this thread is funny
>>
>>3290554
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>3289361
1/10 bait
>>
>reddit can't handle a sublime shitpost
>>
File: xtan.gif (110KB, 684x940px) Image search: [Google]
xtan.gif
110KB, 684x940px
I like when /x/ comes to visit. Funny shit yo.
>>
File: flat earth34r43.jpg (57KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
flat earth34r43.jpg
57KB, 960x824px
>>3290773
Spherical nasacuck detected.
>>
>>3290488
http://imgur.com/Bvw1aIu
>>
File: world-map.gif (34KB, 588x351px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
34KB, 588x351px
>>3289361
You're using a eurocuck map thats why
>>
>>3289361
Did you know that the japanese kept refueling their combat planes all the way to Pearl Harbor?
>>
y'all niggas postin in a pasta thread
>>
>>3292026
The fact this fuckig gaymerican map exist makes me mad

>split entire country in 2 because muuuh dick
>>
>>3290488
You mean decades
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.