[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I'm attending with a friend in their church different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hidamari question.gif (168KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hidamari question.gif
168KB, 480x270px
If I'm attending with a friend in their church different from my own just to observe, is it morally acceptable for me to still eat the bread if it's unleavened?
>>
>is it morally acceptable for me to still eat the bread if it's unleavened
christfag problems lol
>>
>>3282109

I went to a church service recently and I'm an atheist. I didn't take communion.
>>
>>3282109
No, you will go to hell if you do that heretic.
>>
>>3282109
It would be wrong to take communion there at all. Communion is for church members only. Unless your church is in full communion with the church you're attending, you don't take the sacrament. Usually, visiting worshippers should contact the parish in question first to inform them of their intention to worship and to clear these matters up.

I was raised Presbyterian. I would never take the sacrament if I were visiting a Lutheran church, because the Lutherans require me to confess a view of the real presence and christology which I do not confess: moreover, I'm not a Lutheran. Similarly, if a Roman Catholic had wanted to partake at my congregation, they would have been required to confess an understanding of the real presence which their church denies.

If the question of whether the bread should be leavened or unleavened is considered important, it's all the more reason not to. Same with wine vs. grape juice.

It's very disrespectful to participate in rituals which are not for you. Most churches would prefer that you observe quietly and respectfully, rather than trying to involve yourself in something you don't believe in or haven't been initiated to.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.