[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laos is probably the most useless piece of land ever to grace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: laos.png (54KB, 375x307px) Image search: [Google]
laos.png
54KB, 375x307px
Laos is probably the most useless piece of land ever to grace the face of the earth.
Why was it created and why hasn't been erased from the map yet?
>>
Thats where my wife came from
>>
>>3278710
Semi-related story time. The biggest stoner at my smallish rural American high school fucked off to Laos after graduation, married a local girl at age 19 and now lives there.
>>
>>3278701
T. Lyndon B. Johnson
>>
>>3278752
LJB is a loser. tried to solve the laotian problem and failed miserably
>>
File: Laos-Tours.jpg (377KB, 1500x429px) Image search: [Google]
Laos-Tours.jpg
377KB, 1500x429px
Laos seems comfy af desu.
>>
File: laoss.jpg (198KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
laoss.jpg
198KB, 800x600px
>laos "art"
>>
>>3278735
Laos is dope. He sounds like a smart man.
>>
>>3278787
don't get fooled by the nature, friend. there's lots of countries of the same latitude, that enjoy the same natural beauty, and they're all much better than Laos.
>>
Always forget about Laos. Only know it from KotH
>>
File: luxury laotian house.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
luxury laotian house.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>>
>>3278796
You think a smart person would move to Laos with no education or technical skills and get married to an unwashed peasant jungle Asian? If so, the 1968 US Army wants you!
>>
File: laos hotel.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
laos hotel.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>
South east Asian here, they're basically poorer version of Thailand, same people, same culture, etc. the only good thing the is the girls tb.h
>>
>>3278971
This mountain Thais, that eat insects, that got their own country due to a historical precursor state Lan Xang
>>
>>3278987
Yep, French annexation was a mistake
>>
>>3278971
This person has a substantial amount of Chinese blood. Most Laotians are as dark as the skin of your testicles.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.