[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the comfiest period in history and why was it the late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 18thcentury.jpg (245KB, 1015x581px) Image search: [Google]
18thcentury.jpg
245KB, 1015x581px
What was the comfiest period in history and why was it the late 18th century?

>Greatest cultural diversity in language, architecture, writing and art.
>Steady improvement in living standards and agricultural productivity.
>Innoculation and to antibiotic overuse which will kill us come the next superflu.
>Coffee, Sugar and Tea become relatively common consumer goods.
>Artisans and Craftsmen live fufilling lives instead of being reduced to a human cog on a metal conveyor.
>A E S T H E T I C Baroque and Rocco
>People prioritized personal pleasure rather than god's wrath.
>Little to no pollution outside cities.
>Canals and cobblestone everywhere instead of slphalt r*ads.
>>
*dies from smallpox*
>>
>>3278249
*innoculates you*
>>
If we count the very beginning of the 1800s includinh the Lewis and Clark expedition, I agree.

>tfw you will never go on a wild adventure into the unknown, meeting new ans exciting natives before reaching the western coast of the US, knowing you will be remembered for centuries and immortalized forever

Jefferson is literally the best president and founding father.
>>
>>3278272
*dies anyway*
>>
>>3278240
*8 of your 12 children die of scarlet fever*
>>
>beginnings of institutionalized worker exploitation and widespread capitalist corruption
>comfy
Nein
>>
>>3278240

Today. The idea that a man of my meagre wealth and upbringing could sit around most of the day on a comfy sofa being entertained instead of having to work long hours in service automatically makes the current time period comfiest of all.
>>
>>3278240
>polio and such ailments
>cities filthy from industrialization
>rampant corruption
>immigrants totally unadjusted
>war is literally on your fucking doorstep no matter where you live
uhhhhh
>>
File: acl.jpg (102KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
acl.jpg
102KB, 1280x759px
>>3279426
What about when things began to pick up?
>>
Best dresses
>>
>>3278308
>Very beginning of 1800s
>Revoluionary and Napoleonic Wars devastate Europe
>>
>>3278240
A better period to live in would be in Mongolia/The great Steppe, during the independence/nomad period.
>be simple horse herder
>Range for dozens of miles everyday for pastures for your horse bro's
> Fuck your QT horse archer wife multiple times every day
? she bears you a dozen children, all learning to ride before they can walk, and shoot a bow before they can speak
> Listen to the throat singers and their stories of Tengri and other gods
>Sometimes go raid chink neighbours for loot and women
> Await the day the Great Khan comes, to trample all before him and make the entire known world his bitch
>Be given a fuckton of land for killing in his name
>Be feared and remembered in every country of Eurasia
>>
A better period to live in would be in Mongolia/The great Steppe, during the independence/nomad period.
>be simple horse herder
>Range for dozens of miles everyday for pastures for your horse bro's
> Fuck your QT horse archer wife multiple times every day
>she bears you a dozen children, all learning to ride before they can walk, and shoot a bow before they can speak
> Listen to the throat singers and their stories of Tengri and other gods
>Sometimes go raid chink neighbours for loot and women
> Await the day the Great Khan comes, to trample all before him and make the entire known world his bitch
>Be given a fuckton of land for killing in his name
>Be feared and remembered in every country of Eurasia
>>
>>3279957
>Europe
Faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.