[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That degree in Anthropology was worth it. Behold: The Indus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

That degree in Anthropology was worth it.

Behold:
The Indus Valley River Civilization, who worship the Ganges
The Middle Kingdom, which used to be at war until the Qing Dynasty (Thanks Mongolians)
The Aztec Empire, who worshiped the Sun
And don't forget those archer dudes, those guys worship pigeons and there's like, too many of them.
>>
So, what you're me saying is that Mexico is the bad guy and that an Indian brother and sister, a blind Chinese girl, and the last American left on Earth should team up to stop them?
>>
I always thought that water was more like inuits or siberians, and fire was Japan

Spot on with air and earth though

PS what ever happened to the legend of korra? I used to be a big fan of the first series but never got far into the new one
>>
>>3271741
Korra finished up about 2 years ago, and general consensus was that it was alright, but a step down from Avatar.
>>
File: Df32.jpg (26KB, 239x268px)
Df32.jpg
26KB, 239x268px
>>3271717
>The Indus Valley River Civilization, who worship the Ganges.

It literally says what river they worship inside their fucking name, how do you mess that up?
>>
air = Tibetan Buddhists
fire = Imperial Japan
earth = Imperial China
water = Inuit???? way to break up the Asian theme for some random brown people representation
>>
>5 posts
now try guessing who is what from nation
pic related

>>3271746
I liked Season 3 the best. hbu?

>>3271781
waterbender detected

>>3271810
metalbender detected

aaand I just realized that I forgot about The Sumerians. fml
>>
>>3271832
In case you're all wondering about the Sumerians, the pyramids were built by rolling bricks on tree logs form thousands of miles away. They just took the last log and put it front of the first one. South Americans did the same thing, but with Limestone. Native Americans did it with piles of dirt, I'm not even joking. I forget how the Mayans built stuff, just know that Triangles are the easiest thing to build.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.