[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your army is about to head into what probably will be the decisive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1270x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1270x720px
Your army is about to head into what probably will be the decisive battle and they are all listening to you, their great leader. What is your final speech?
>>
First one over the wall gets his weight in gold.
>>
Chill it was just a prank bru
>>
Sup bitches. SUP BITCHES. It’s Chad Warden here. Aight, I’m talking bout that, PS Triple. The PS Triple I ain’t talking bout that wii. That wii? Shiiiit. Shit people p-people be talkin’ bout how it was all, new, and shit, but you know what I’m tryin to say? I’m tryin to say, is that…c’mon know, wii? C’mon, that c-that lil’ controller baby that looks like a dildo. Aight, I ain’t trying to play my games, with no Dil. Do. Aight, maybe if the game is like, y’know, Warioware, shove-it-up-yo-own-ass game, yeah I dunno, I dunno if there’s any minigames where you know, you have to shove it up yo ass. But…c’mon now, the wii? People trying to say that the, the PS3 copied the wii with a motion sen-uh…I don’ give a fuck. Shit, shit the wii, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to get good games. They should copy how to get good games from the PS3. Heh errybody knows, is that PS3 make the best games, knaw I mean nigga? I mean, c’mon, you got lil’ games I mean you got wii what, what you got, Legend of Zelda where you walk around with a lil’ bitch, and his lil’ bitch-ass sword, and lil’ shield, and he’s goin “HEH! HEH! HEH!” C’mon, who wants to play that shit? I needa shoot some niggas.
>>
File: 35yt2p.jpg (17KB, 376x216px) Image search: [Google]
35yt2p.jpg
17KB, 376x216px
>>3271400
>>
>>3271400
"I wont wont ask you to lead us to victory. I only ask that you follow me"
then I'll charge out first and they'll all be so hyped that their leader is a badass that they'll charge out with me, but then I'll slow down so they catch up before the clash so I have my cake and eat it too.

Take notes peasants, thats how a noble does it.
>>
"hey guys! oh big battle, huh? welp, see you later"
>>
File: 1485139201965.png (104KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485139201965.png
104KB, 320x313px
>>3271400
"You may rape all the 3D pigs you want, but any man who lays a hand on one of my anime girls will lose their manhood."
>>
Okay niggas this is the homestretch. We need to win the shit out of this shit or else bad stuff is going down yo. If you win tho you can all have one prostitute and an oblate spheroid
>>
>if we score over 100 kills and keep our casualties under 100, you all get a free taco!

the lakers are on to something.
>>
Carthage must be destroyed
>>
File: mengsk.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mengsk.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>3271400
Fellow Terrans, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason...
>>
>>3271400
Uh... Good luck... everyone.. except the enemy... maybe?
>>
>>3271400

"Kill them all or die trying."
>>
>>3271400
This battle be litty senpai
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools...how I pity them.
>>
File: Rick_morty_reddit.jpg (947KB, 3000x1875px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_morty_reddit.jpg
947KB, 3000x1875px
>>3271950
Nice speech reddit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY
>>
>>3271956
fuuuck I haven't seen so much butthurt in years, cringey AF
>>
>>3271857
Do you need help with that spaghetti, my lord?
*laugh reel*
>>
>>3271956
This is unironically more cancerous than Rick and Morty fans.
>>
>>3271400
So, I was in Baltimore last week and - anyone here from Baltimore? You, you, you... Big applause for my Baltimore boys. Anyway, I'm in Baltimore and I'm walking down a street and I see this chicken. This chicken on the road. There's a chicken on the road crossing the street. And I'm wondering why is there a chicken crossing the street. So I ask the man next to me "Hey there mister, why do you think that chicken is crossing the street?"? And he says "Well that's its own damn business, isn't it now?". *drum roll* *booing*
>>
>>3271400
Kill it! Kill the Anglo!
>>
>>3271400
>Alright chumps, let's do this! Leeeeeeeeeeerroooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyy mnjeeeenkiins!!
>>
>>3271400
If you surrender you will die, if you run your friends will die. Id suggest fighting not for anyone but for yourselves, win this battle or we all die. Get to it then you faggots.
>>
Every single actor in politics being a free agent must strictly follow in all cases the laws of morality, and, therefore, the laws of good politics are a subset of the laws of morality. Any political act, no matter why it is committed, if it is not committed in accordance with moral rules, should never have been.

For example, if you could save a whole nation by killing an innocent person, the whole nation should perish, as it would be immoral to kill an innocent live.
>>
>>3271400
Godamn, let's go I guess. Be prepared for everything from tactical nukes to having to brain the enemy with the biggest rock you can lift. And keep your feet dry
>>
Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. If you don't have ammunition, you have bayonets! FIX BAYONETS! GET DOWN!
>>
>>3271400
SO THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!
>>
>>3271809
Let no human deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. ...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.