[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have no way to prove that what you read in history books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477251030788.png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1477251030788.png
299KB, 680x598px
>you have no way to prove that what you read in history books is even 1% true, we are being lied to at this fucking moment, we don't even know what has happened today and who rules over us, we were lied about all the recent wars and all the recent events and you're believing stuff that happened when nobody who's alive today saw. You didn't even see most of the documents, diaries and other evidence that historians use to describe events, and even if you saw them you wouldn't be able to tell if it's a forgery, nor you would be able to tell if what is written is true and not ancient propaganda/fake news/disinformation
How do you respond?
>>
Truth is a spook
>>
>>3270844
"Truth"
>>
>>3270840
by probably killing a jew or sumthin
>>
You really think someone would do that? Just publish a book telling lies?
>>
>>3270840
yes and we also can't be sure that our universe isn't just a massive simulation in some alien child's video game
>>
>>3270840
The Jews write the history books
>>
>>3271182
How do you know jews are real? Have you ever met a jew? What if he was just an actor impersonating your preconception of a jew to fool you? What if you were the jew but because you have no true understanding of what constitutes a jew, you cannot recognise yourself for what you are?
>>
>>3271189
Not even memeing, but I seriously don't think I've ever met a Jew.
>>
>>3271182
History does go to the victor :^)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.