[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know nothing of ancient Chinese history but when I read a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2lt7wkywdjyy.jpg (52KB, 728x996px) Image search: [Google]
2lt7wkywdjyy.jpg
52KB, 728x996px
I know nothing of ancient Chinese history but when I read a little I notice there's eunuchs being mentioned EVERYWHERE.

Why are there so many eunuchs in China? Why were people castrated and why/how did they serve the emperor?
>>
>>3265345
>Why are there so many eunuchs in China?
Emperors needed somebody close to them/his royal family that could manage their harem but not fuck his wife or concubines. If you had a dick the potential to humiliate the king was always there.
>Why were people castrated and why/how did they serve the emperor?
Mostly with the royal harem
Often a concubine would give birth to the next emperor so they were pretty important. A kid that was the son of somebody else but thought to to be the child of the emperor could be brought under his biological dads influence which could destroy the entire empire if he was shit.
>>
>>3265345
Chinese peepees are so small they can't tell the difference between a normal "man" and a eunuch
>>
>>3265382
How did the ones being castrated feel? Was it honorful or a punishment?
>>
>>3265345
China "man" have little tiny peepee, almost useless. Not take much effort to remove. Not see much use if not removed. With cost relatively low, usage relatively high.
>>
>>3265387
Well they couldn't fuck anymore so I imagine it was humiliating in that regard but they still very influential and held a lot of power.
In Qin Shi Huang's era the royal eunuch had enough influence to conspire with his mother to attempt to overthrow him.
>>
they mostly served admin roles and as bureaucrats. Under the Ming their power was left pretty much unchecked and they had massive influence over the silver currency in the country
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.