[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it wrong when communists attacked institutions of the church?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Was it wrong when communists attacked institutions of the church? Was the church a legetimate target because of its old alliance with the ruling regime?
>>
File: 1501145211902.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501145211902.png
1MB, 1280x720px
1. No; it's unfortunate that nuns and priests were killed, but the White Terror in Spain was far more brutal anyway.
2. Yes, and because of the amount of land it owned. This, plus Franco needing outside help from the Krauts and Italians, proves that it's truly fascists who want to be ruled by outside forces.
>>
ofc it was wrong! look at all those peaceful muslim imams influencing youth to follow the right path today

instituted religion is cancer
>>
Christianity should not have temporal power or property, it is unnecessary.
>>
File: Valley of the Fallen.jpg (332KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Valley of the Fallen.jpg
332KB, 1620x1080px
Of course, and they paid for what they done
Pic related, built by commie heathen slaves
>>
>>3259843
>r-r-republicans didn't get any outside help!
>>
>>3259843
>proves that it's truly fascists who want to be ruled by outside forces
but franco declined to aid the axis and pretty much dipped out immediately
>>
>>3259833
It was pefectly aligned with the talmud that the communists follow which teaches them to attack christianity.
>>
>>3259843
the Republicans probably would have done better without outside help kek
>>
>>3259833
No it wasn't wrong, the church was full of corrupt, greedy officials and boytouchers.
>>
>>3259833
No, communists slaughtered innocent priests and nuns and desecrated their graves. Non-partisian religious people should be off limits in war.
>>
>>3259843
You have know idea what you're talking about.
Although the communist brigades were pretty useless anyway, so maybe not much of a bonus.
>>
>Was it wrong when communists
Stopped reading there. Yes it was wrong. Everything every communist everywhere has ever done is wrong. Because communism is a lie.
>>
>>3260752

If it´s a lie, it never happened so it can´t be wrong.
>>
>>3259843
Whataboutism.

>>3259853
False equivalence.

>>3260662
>So let's rape and murder a bunch of nuns.
Idiot.
>>
>>3260765
It's a false ideal you moron.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 284x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 284x380px
Yes, it was wrong.

Everything Communists do is wrong though, so it's kind of like whatever.

I don't blame a coyote for attacking a foal. Likewise I don't blame men who reduce themselves to animals, concerned only with material gain, for acting like animals. I only blame them for bringing themselves down to that level in the first place.
>>
>>3260770

That´s what you want to believe cause your falsehood cuased your henptyness but then you realized that all is false you nothing is real so there is nosense!
>>
>>3260795
lol get a load of this faggot.
>>
Spain was a pretty fucked up place and it used the church as an excuse for its excesses, not surprising any revolutionary chose to target it, was it wrong? Probably, but no one was really right, wish the CNT-FAI was still a major force in Catalonia today and we might not have seen what just happened
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.