[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never set off in a trireme under the sultry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: images (32)-1.jpg (13KB, 211x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (32)-1.jpg
13KB, 211x209px
>tfw you will never set off in a trireme under the sultry Mediterranean sun.
>tfw you will never pillage and plunder the helpless coastline.
>tfw you will never feel the salt spray on your swarthy skin.
>tfw you will never get mentioned in the catalogue of ships.

Every day it kills me inside.
>>
>>3256626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORmUUhh6O-8
>>
>>3256626
>ywn have your ship rekt by rogue waves because your dumbass captain didnt give posiden a good offering.
Feels good
>>
>>3256626
>tfw you will never sail to the infidels territory to loot and butcher a whole christian town, raping and taking their most beautiful woman to be used as sex slaves in the harem
Why live
>>
>>3256703
There's a difference between raiding and pirating faggot
>>
File: of pepe and men.jpg (298KB, 695x690px) Image search: [Google]
of pepe and men.jpg
298KB, 695x690px
>tfw ywn be begged by your squad to save he ships from man slaying hector
>tfw ywn be saved by the goddess of beauty who is also your mother
>tfw ywn go on a night raid with Diomedies and Odysseus
>tfw ywn visit far off lands and trade for exotic red head women and rare resources
>tfw ywn rape pillage and plunder Illum and take a Trojan wife on the steps of her burning city
>tfw ywn do battle with Amazonians, Cicones, Harpies, Sirens, and Cyclops'
>tfw ywn be forced to sleep with a goddess on an island or be so alpha that a witch invites you to fuck her
>tfw ywn be featured in an epic about your heroic deeds against fantasy monsters
>tfw ywn have your epic end with you taking your faithful waifu up to bed and have a happily ever after

How did the Greeks did it anons?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.