[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I know we have 100 gorillion Hittler and WW2 threads a day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2-weird-world-war-two-664x488.png (510KB, 664x488px) Image search: [Google]
2-weird-world-war-two-664x488.png
510KB, 664x488px
So, I know we have 100 gorillion Hittler and WW2 threads a day, but i'm genuinely curious.
What difference do you think it would of made to the contemporary times and our modern times if WW2 had happened like it did, but without Hittler's genetic cleansing autism?

Would it be viewed more like we view WW1? How would it affect people's values in the late XX and XXI century? What would the propaganda efforts focused on without the big obvious thing to focus on?
>>
>>3254228
No, it would not be viewed like WW1. Nobody wanted to see ANOTHER German chimpout, especially so shortly after the last one. Instead of focusing on the Nazi racism, it would just be focused on Nazi revanchism or militarism or their totalitarian tendencies in general, their corurption, etc.

For fuck's sake, you had the rather vivid reaction and declaration of no conditional surrenders even before anywhere close to the full extent of Nazi atrocities came to light.
>>
>>3254241
Would focusing on that bring such repulse from the mainstream public as it does now tho?
>>
>>3254268
You only need to look at how much the mainstream public villifies Stalinism to see the answer to that.
>>
>>3254330
Yeah but C*mmunism is complete shit.
>>
>>3254330
I know Staling gets shit on a lot on the internet, but I've never heard people talk about him on the wild per say. He doesn't get a lot of mention on "mainstream" stuff the way Hittler and Nazis do.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (20KB, 403x365px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
20KB, 403x365px
>>3254228
>>
>>3254228

It would have made a huge difference. Nazism would still be associated with defeat and stupidity, but the right wouldn't have been totally banished from academia and so the left would never have achieved the near-total stranglehold on it they have managed in our time line.
>>
>>3254340
That's the point, nobody gives a shit about Stalin.
In fact if you admit you're a commie and glorify Stalin, everyone just thinks you're a weirdo. But if you say you're a Nazi and glorify Hitler, people call the cops.
>>
the cornerstone of the conflict was the autism part
thats why it got so bloody

you cant wish it away
>>
>>3254228
There'd still be a lot of shit we could complain about concerning the nazi's. Totalitarianism, the destruction of europe etc. However more attention might be given to Soviet and Japanese war crimes.
>>
Would it have even happened without the "needs mo' living space for muh volk" aspect?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.