[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to love /his/ on the first few days the board opened,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Ancient_aliens.png (150KB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_aliens.png
150KB, 420x237px
I used to love /his/ on the first few days the board opened, I come back much later and now it feels like /pol/ kiddos have ruined any possible high level discourse with personal attacks and unfunny memes.

I'm also seeing some disturbing imagery here. I thought this was a blue board. Why are the mods not actually enforcing the rules they set forward in the OP?
>>
>>3251306
/his/ is where /pol/ meets /leftypol/ sprinkled with /int/ shitposting.
>>
>>3251306
>I'm also seeing some disturbing imagery here. I thought this was a blue board. Why are the mods not actually enforcing the rules they set forward in the OP?

Because they're jaded thirty, or even forty year olds that have stopped giving a fuck about the site a long time ago. There's also like, 12 of them in total.
>>
File: 20170816_003446.jpg (404KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_003446.jpg
404KB, 2896x2896px
>>3251306
>I'm also seeing some disturbing imagery here. I thought this was a blue board. Why are the mods not actually enforcing the rules they set forward in the OP?
What do you mean by this
>>
>>3251318
I didn't feel that was the case on the first day I was here.

It felt like /lit/ for a moment. Now it's just people pushing an ideology rather than people who are genuinely interested in history.
>>
>>3251306
>/his/ on the first few days the board opened
>high level discourse
we had flags and it was pure shitposting. fuck off, /pol/ baits and shitposts, but you fucks waste threads and give them attention and are far worse
>>
It's true. crossboarders from /pol/ have rammed this place to the ground. There's no fixing it unless the mods start caring.

They aren't even interested in history, they just want to outright push whatever shit being shoveled into their heads on that board.
>>
File: -his-_quality_discussions.png (69KB, 738x283px) Image search: [Google]
-his-_quality_discussions.png
69KB, 738x283px
>>3251306
>>
>>3251405
The site's quality would triple if everyone posting pepe and all its derivatives was permabanned.
>>
>>3251306
If you visit other boards then this one is relatively high quality in comparison.
>>
>>3251364
This.
>>
>>3251318
accurate
>>3251324
NSFW shit is what he means
>>
File: Antifa_b12c51_6218634.jpg (150KB, 667x767px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_b12c51_6218634.jpg
150KB, 667x767px
>>3251306
Sorry this wasn't the negrocentrist anti white leftypol safespace you were were wishing for, you could try fucking off back to leftypol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.