[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this Luke Skywalker-looking surfer dude just like got up one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So this Luke Skywalker-looking surfer dude just like got up one more and was like "dude, I feel like conquering the world today, let's do it bros" and then he just went out and actually did it?
>>
>>3248618
Nah, he actually thought of conquering the world for a long time, but he had a shit army, so he planned the assassination of his father so he could get his army and go do it.
>>
He had a hard time surfing over the poo-in-loos.
>>
>>3248618
"Dude, strategy, lmao." - Alexander the Great
>>
>>3248618
He inherited the dream of conquering Persia from his father, who lived his whole life with that end in view and taught his son to continue the work.
>>
>>3248618
That's the life of a Chad
>>
File: 1492961075225.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492961075225.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
rare depiction of Alexander chilling with his brodudes Parmenio and Ptolemaios
>>
>>3248618
Well his army was inherited from his father who united all greece, so it was a good idea to use it.
>>
>>3248618
DUDE, LONG SPEARS AND SUPERIOR COHESION LMAO
GLORY LIES BEYOND THE HORIZON ALELELELELEELE
>>
>>3248618
I guess Indian food was bad for his stomach
>>
>>3248827
Is this achievable natty?
>>
File: gurrenmacedon-greeklagann.png (1MB, 640x992px) Image search: [Google]
gurrenmacedon-greeklagann.png
1MB, 640x992px
Fuck you I made the same thread and only got 1 (OP)

Here's the OP pic to get the recognition I didn't
>>
>>3248618
Basically he finished his dad's work, and then decided to just keep going because he could.
>>
>>3249916

Dude hammer and anvil with pikemen and heavy cavalry LMAO!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.