[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Irgun really the father of modern terrorism? My Jewish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Zeev_Jabotinsky.jpg (39KB, 310x464px) Image search: [Google]
Zeev_Jabotinsky.jpg
39KB, 310x464px
Was the Irgun really the father of modern terrorism? My Jewish professor told me that most of what Islamic terrorists are doing was inspired by the early Zionist militias.
>>
jewish terrorists were mostly attacked military targets
>>
File: 1501871110463.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501871110463.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>3248395

>mfw Igrun is repeatedly called a "militaint group" and never referred to as terrorist on wikipedia

hmmmm
>>
"Terrorism" is as old as imperialism and asymmetrical warfare.
What do you think the anarchist bomb-throwers of the 19th century were doing?
>>
File: massacres-pre-1937.png (125KB, 845x911px) Image search: [Google]
massacres-pre-1937.png
125KB, 845x911px
>>3248395
Your "Jewish" professor is probably AshkeNAZI scum. IZL was a response to years of Arab aggression. They massacred Jews over and over, even Native Anti-Zionist Jews. Eventually the Indigenous people of Judea (Jews) realized the only stranger in Zion is the one who comes from Arabia and England.

>>3248419
Etzel was full of freedom fighters, not terrorists. The only pathetic thing about them was that there was no retaliation against the Ishmaelites until 1937. They let Arabs kill Jews year after year for no reason. Pic related.
>>
Terrorism comes from "the terror" of the French Revolution where widespread violence and the threat of violence was used for coercive political reasons. Also google the "golden age of anarchism" to see that contribution.
>>
>>3248419
Are you sure?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_terrorism
>>
File: herodian soldiers.jpg (82KB, 484x650px) Image search: [Google]
herodian soldiers.jpg
82KB, 484x650px
>>3248438
>Terrorism comes from "the terror" of the French Revolution
No it doesn't LOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism
>the roots and practice of terrorism can be traced at least to the 1st-century AD.[80] Sicarii Zealots a radical offshoot of the Zealots which was active in Judaea Province at the beginning of the 1st century AD. According to the contemporary Jewish-Roman historian Josephus, after the Zealotry rebellion against Roman rule in Judea, when some prominent Jewish collaborators with Roman rule were killed,[81][82] Judas of Galilee formed a small and more extreme offshoot of the Zealots, the Sicarii, in 6 AD.[83] Their terror was also directed against Jewish "collaborators", including temple priests, Sadducees, Herodians, and other wealthy elites.[84]
Jews literally invented it in ancient times
>>
>>3248395
"Terrorism" doesn't exist, it's a propagandistic term, just like "freedom", for example.
>>
>>3248435
Fuck off Moroccan pig
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.