[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Hitler have achieved his Lebensraumy dreams if Poland was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: fg.png (587KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
587KB, 1024x640px
Could Hitler have achieved his Lebensraumy dreams if Poland was allied with the USSR instead of Britain and France?
>>
>>324458
Churchill would have needed to have died before the invasion to prevent Britain from entering the war regardless. A strong Germany was a clear threat to the imperial England and Churchill never shied away from war.
>>
>>324458
both ways it requires a tactically and statigically sound fuhrer, not some madcap fantacist like Hitler
>>
>>324595
And you can't mobilize Germany without a leader who irrationally mythologizes Germany's destiny. There never would have been a perfect Reich.
>>
>>324458
>if Poland was allied with the USSR
do you know anything about history?
>>
>>324458
Now there are two
>hurr durr wat if nazi won xd
threads on /his/ really hope mods start deleting threads like this
>>
>>324458

ironically, such an alliance might well have prevented a molotov-ribbentrop pact, and therefore the entire war.

thanks, poland.
>>
>>324458
Poland wasn't allied to the UK, due to rising anti-german British nationalism (because of Hitlers Czech invasion) Parliament responded in April 1939 to guarantee Poland, so no in other words
>>
>>325074
How about you bitch about actual troll threads instead of fun threads. Speculation can be a fun way of educating people.
>>
>>324458
WIPE OUT ALL SLAVS
>>
Poland should've been allied with Germany. It would probably happen if Pilsudski didn't die.
>>
>>325177
Really fun when they come up 2 times a day and its always the same shit about what if Hitler won.
>>
>>324628
Couldn't you have a puppet Fuhrer who essentially acted as Goebbels' voice box while the rest of the staff ran their departments efficiently?
>>
File: 23198588.jpg (15KB, 472x302px) Image search: [Google]
23198588.jpg
15KB, 472x302px
What could have been?
>>
>>324575
Greedy anglo scum
>>
>>325256
Maybe there would have been a more effective middle ground. I guess my point is that the more you take away from Hitler to make up for his failings the more he fails in other regards. The man was obsessed with a strong mythologized Germany. That obsession is what allowed him to do the things that he did and inevitably led him to failure.
>>
>>324458
No, because the Nazi regime would have collapsed even without outside intervention. The economy was a mess and the government rife with corruption.
>>
>>325961
>government rife with corruption
Kek.
Spout more unfounded generalities
>>
>>326090
You honestly think the Nazis weren't corrupt?
>>
>>326125
Show me substantial proof.
Such a ridged buracracy and their governmental structure prevented a lot of "corruption".
>>
File: 1402536173301.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1402536173301.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>326138
>a large bureaucracy prevents corruption
>>
>>326150
No. Because then the US government would be the least corrupt on the planet.
But go ahead, ignore what I actually said and don't provide proof.
>>
File: 1390270357202.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1390270357202.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>326194
http://www.homin.ca/news.php/news/12712/group/27

https://books.google.com/books?id=7Ll7Bo39TjMC&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=corruption+nazi+germany&source=bl&ots=nl1noRMgeg&sig=tNDTOZ6-laDf8mm6BNs5u7nfU3k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia_JiT0rbJAhXHKx4KHcLqDFc4FBDoAQg6MAc#v=onepage&q=corruption%20nazi%20germany&f=false

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v425/n6959/full/425650b.html

Tell me more about how a dictatorship that confiscated property and killed and censored its own citizens en masse was a shining paragon against corruption.
>>
>>326194
You honestly think the US has the largest bureaucracy on the planet?
>>
>>326222
If they are doing it within the goals and confines of the state, that's not corruption.
Some of the stuff you linked I cannot even view.
>>326228
By extensive powers, yes I think so.
I am not an American but they bitch about it all the time.
>>
>>326672
You have to be 18 to post here
>>
> 521 manpower left
I have to call bullshit on this pic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.