[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the short Polish-Lithuanian occupation of Moscow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1319.png (561KB, 698x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.png
561KB, 698x344px
Tell me about the short Polish-Lithuanian occupation of Moscow /his/. I can't find much about it online.

How were the Russians treated? Why did Poles and Lithuanians let go of it so easily?
>>
The black gods ruling the PLC took pitty on the wh*te subhuman cave "people" which was their undoing because despite the best efforts of the black Ottoman god empire the wh*te subhuman cave "people" utilized Tricknology to backhanedly ruin everything that was made by the galactic ebonoid empire that set foot upon Earth in the dawn of civilization via a melanin powered stargate
>>
File: Thas Rite.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Thas Rite.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>3243916
SKKRT SKKRT
>>
>>3243916
good post
>>
>>3243890
The "tsar"-puppet was surrounded with Polish (Lithuanian nobility was polonized at that point) nobility. Doesn't really matter how normal Russians were treated since Ivan made them used to being treated like animals. Russian nobility did not like Catholic occupants and kept scheming to kick them out.

Poles let it go easily because our dysfunctional political system prevented us from conducting lasting operations. Whenver we beat Swedes, Russians or Turks we couldn't press further because we ran out of the intiial money and the parliament never agreed in time to gather more.

It was also a political clusterfuck because it wasn't certain who's gaining from controlling Moscow, the king or the magnates. Nobody thought it's worth to go all-in for Russia, the country wasn't that important back then. Poles were content with taking more civilized (and richer) border provinces.
>>
>>3243890
WE
>>
>>3243890
>being born polish AND black
That's unfortunate.
>>
File: WE.jpg (203KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
203KB, 640x960px
>>3244147
WUZ
>>
>>3244710
Hsjdnd
>>
>>3244710
HUSSARS
>>
File: paladin[1].jpg (17KB, 215x367px) Image search: [Google]
paladin[1].jpg
17KB, 215x367px
>>3243890
It reminds me of Paladin from Diablo 2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.