[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you are the immediate heir to a throne you don't want.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 1501776306793.jpg (41KB, 327x288px) Image search: [Google]
1501776306793.jpg
41KB, 327x288px
Say you are the immediate heir to a throne you don't want. What's the best way to go about delegating that responsibility to someone else so that you can fuck off to a quiet and comfy life never to be bothered again?
>>
sup Naruhito
>>
File: eh.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>3238980
cmon man
>>
>>3238956
pick wise governmental advisors that appeal to the popular issues but also foster respect for royal legacy

there ya go free stipend and no responsibility other than public speaches and humanitarian issues
>>
File: fuck.jpg (18KB, 437x336px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
18KB, 437x336px
>>3239007
What if I want to completely cut off all ties to royalty? I don't even want money.
>>
>>3239020

Get a heir and fake death
>>
File: wew.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>3239040
But then I'd have to hide all my life.
>>
>>3238956
Take the position than abdicate at the first opportunity in favor of whomever.
>>
>>3238956

Your real responsibility is looking after the welfare of your subjects. Even if most ruling is already delegated to elected officials, it doesn't mean you can become irrelevant. Use your money for charitable causes, champion non-political issues, join the military or get a Masters or Doctorate. And respect the tradition of your family.

Get the people to like you, in short. And be there in case of emergencies to be the face of your nation and to have emergency powers if democracy falls apart.
>>
File: 1500661166931.jpg (36KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500661166931.jpg
36KB, 604x453px
>>3239059
That is a small price to pay for your dishonor.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>3238956
>What's the best way to go about delegating that responsibility to someone else so that you can fuck off to a quiet and comfy life never to be bothered again?

I just ordered Israel and the United States to pay me ~$100 billion in "back taxes" (including Israel's $40 bil military package) and I'll be on my way and there will be no more talk about entire governments and their employees spending eternity in hell for treason unless they persist in their public worship/endorsement whether explicit or implied of the false god of Moses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCruTB7hMU
>>
File: Pallas cat 11.jpg (86KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
Pallas cat 11.jpg
86KB, 500x429px
>>3238956
I am rather disappointed in such an idea. Duty is more important, especially, that you don't have to do that much anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.