[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude lets start war with entire Balkan lmao What did he meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-Zar_Ferdinand_Bulgarien.jpg (248KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Zar_Ferdinand_Bulgarien.jpg
248KB, 800x1176px
>dude lets start war with entire Balkan lmao
What did he meant by this?
Seriously, I undertand that London Conference wasnt fair, but why did he started the war he could not won?
>>
>>3238290
Actually, 'he' did win the First Balkan War. However, his lack of foresight led to a series of happenings that made him start the second one.
>>
>>3238290
>Seriously, I undertand that London Conference wasnt fair, but why did he started the war he could not won?

He could, Bulgaria had the biggest and best land army in the Balkans, Bulgaria could 1 v 1 any Balkan nation, they didn't know about the mutual defense pack of Serbia and Greece, even so they didn't do too badly against both Serbia and Greece, but when the Ottoman Empire and Romania entered the war and marched to Sofia unopposed the war was lost.
>>
>>3238886
While the bulgarians were marching against the turks, the sultan even sent a telegram to Ferdinand to watchi his back.Sadly, the tzar was too caught up in his dream to fordge a Neo-Byzantine empire. Total idiot, at least his son was trully great.
>>
>>3238886
Would it be possible to defeat all of them if he knew about that they will cooperate?
>>
>>3239056
Serbia and Greece could've been repelled, yes.
>>
>>3239056
Not the whole Balkans from all sides. Bulgaria took the brunt of the attack during the FBW and wasn't in any position to go to war so soon afterwards. Ferdinand was just stupid and didn't know how to play politics.

Also, he removed our Bismarck (Stefan Stambolov). Actually, if you think about it, the situations are quite similiar. A dumb king that overestimates himself removes the political mastermind behind the country's rise to power and subsequently destroys that said country with his stupid decisions (like going to war against everybody with no real gain)
>>
>>3239178
Would it be somehow possible to get Romania on its side or at least "force" them to be neutral?
>>
>>3239178
Unlike Willhelm, he at least left a grear heir.
>>
>>3239364

You could get them to stay neutral only by ceding Dobruja to them, but Dobruja was the breadbasket of Bulgaria so fat chance that happening, as for joining them not ever, Romanians today have a saying, we only have two friends, Serbia and the Black Sea.
>>
>Balkans in the 1910s
>Middle East in the 2010s

whoa...

anyway, any other such scenarios?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.