[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to find his birthname and went to a document cited a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: karl_marx_2.jpg (112KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
karl_marx_2.jpg
112KB, 960x960px
I tried to find his birthname and went to a document cited at marxists.org but it only says his parents named him "Carl''
Considering Marx's father was born Herschel Mordechai, is it safe to say Karl Marx real birthname was Carl Mordechai Levy?
http://hiaw.org/defcon6/letters/misc/1818-bc.html
>>
File: Marx_on_jews.jpg (70KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Marx_on_jews.jpg
70KB, 850x400px
>>3237113
Marx was a selfhating jew
>>
>>3237113
Maybe you should focus on what his works instead of his family background.
>>
You think Marx having a Jewish family isn't a well known, established fact.
>>
>>3237453
his background is important since the formation of a child has a great impact in a man's work.
>>
>>3237113
Marx's father was a Germanophile, its very likely he had Carl's name legally changed from his own.
>>
>>3237164
>Condemn jews for worshiping money
>believes the history of the world is based on economic interest
JEW
E
W
>>
>>3237774

>missing the point that hard

His argument was that everyone worships money under capitalism, not just Jews. It's the 19th-century equivalent of going to /pol/ to call them a bunch of greedy kikes.
>>
fact: Marx's father converted to Lutheranism far before Marx was even born.

Marx was raised as Lutheran, and then became fedora after becoming H E G E L I A N
>>
>>3237763
If you're trying to evaluate his work, his family history is unimportant as any influence it might have had on his work is already contained within the work you're evaluating.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.