[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did North Africa adopt Arabic and Persia keep Persian? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 37

File: 20170626_220631.png (86KB, 1851x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_220631.png
86KB, 1851x1000px
Why did North Africa adopt Arabic and Persia keep Persian? Are Persians a superior people?
>>
>>3234586
Of course
>>
>>3234586
>india
>aryan

poodie poodie mother chod bitch mother yaars are not aryan
>>
>>3234586
Because Persian was a language with uses for trade and relations with China and India, they also had a far more robust culture compared to Iraqis, Syrians and even Egypt who have been the kicking ball of Empires for centuries by the point Islam showed up
>>
File: sal2.jpg (20KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
sal2.jpg
20KB, 200x267px
>>3234586
yep ;-)
>>
>>3234614
There's also the fact that the Sassanid Empire at its fall was estimated to have a population between 35 to 45+ million people, so there's no way in hell Arabic was going to replace the Persian language.
>>
>>3234614
OP was asking about North Africa vs. Persia.
The reason why Syria and Iraq adopted Arabic was because they were already speaking Aramaic which is closely related, so the jump wasn't as big. It's definitely not true that Syria and Mesopotamia didn't have a "robust culture". That argument could be somewhat more appropriate in north africa but even there large parts of the population were berber speaking until quite recently and sizeable berber speaking minorities still exist in the maghreb.
>>
>>3234614
do iraqi's even have a culture?

like they were invaded so much (and/or were so easy to invade) that I'm not sure they have a real culture.

but I'm a yankee, so what do I know about culture.
>>
>Fersians
>Superior
>>
>>3234586
Except they didn't keep Persian
They switched to Farsi because there's no p in Arabic and they write with Arabic letters
>>
>>3236410
If you mean indigenously and locally, that is, a culture that is not shared by a significant number of people from outside Iraq's borders, there is the Yezidis. There are many other noteworthy cultures but I think that's the only one by those specific criteria.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 203x248px
>>3234586
>adopt
>>
>>3236427
The reason for that was Persian language changing over time. P still exists in Persian.
Ůž
>>
>>3236427
Farsi has p unlike arabic.
>>
>>3236584
Oh, and Marsh Arabs.
>>
>>3236427
Farsi is Persian, though. Its literally just the main/primary regional dialect while Tajik Persian is called Tajik and Afghan Persian is Dari. There are multiple Arab countries that speak Arabic that have issues understanding each other.
>>
>>3234586
This

>>3234614
>>3235088

And as this >>3235994 suggests, I'm guessing that the semite/berber speaking areas were easier to adapt to the arab language as it is related and, with different degrees, similar to the language already spoken there
>>
>>3234586
North Africans were already speaking a Semitic language, so the shift would have been easier.
>>
>>3238689
>North Africans were already speaking a Semitic language

Nu-/his/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>3234614
It's fascinating how Persia only recovered it's pre-Islam and pre-Mongol population in the mid 20th century

Safavids around the time of their fall only had like 6million IIRC
>>
>>3234586
Why did Persians adopt Aramaic? Were Semitic languages superior to Indo-European languages?
>>
>>3238726
Punic and berber languages are semitic though berber languages are not as closely related
>>
>>3238790
>pre-Mongol population in the mid 20th century
I agree the Mongols and Tamerlane caused huge drops in the population in Central Asia and Iran/Persia proper due to their massacres but I do not believe the hearsay from one Persian writer at the time claiming "90%" of the population was wiped out.

>>3238839
The Achaemenid Persians, Arsacid/Parthians, and Sassanian Persians used Aramic script for their own language. It was quite versatile and probably not intelligble with Imperial Aramic or other variants, made it easier for their secretaries, administrators, and others to keep notes on things like money, finances, economy, logistics, etc...
>>
>>3238939
Berber is not semitic
>>
>>3234586
>india and paki
>aryan
>>
>>3234607
>>3239668
Indians are Aryan
>>
>>3239676
they aren't

the white looking indians that look similar to iranians or afghans are aryan though
>>
>>3239676
>Indians
>Aryan
Nope.
>>
>>3234586
Because of how Arab tribes settled North Africa versus Persia. The Arabs in Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, and Iraq settled new towns where they formed the local majority, and as immigrants came looking for work or as captives they were assimilated into the Arabic majority culture in those towns.

In Persian Iraq and Khorasan the Arabs settled in existing towns and intermarried with Iranian aristocracies, and were for the most part a tiny minority in a sea of Persians, so assimilation went the other way.

Eventually the descendants of both Arab settlers defined the high culture of their respective regions, so the Arabs in Iran were Persianized while everyone else was Arabized. And none of this was really planned, and some even tried to reverse it but ultimately failed.
>>
>>3239147
Afro-Asiatic whatever
>>
>>3239683
>>3239727
None of you idiots have a monopoly on the words definition, Aryan as a word is contextual to the people, if you follow the correct religion and follow oblations and rituals then you are an Aryan, if not you are a adharmic mleccha.

Simple as that, your shitty 20th century description reformed into some borrowed sense of national pride or racial pride is silly nonsense propagated by losers with no culture to draw on.

Go die in a fire you jews.
>>
>>3240652
poo to the loo apu!
>>
>>3240652
You aren't Aryan, Pajeet. Also its ironic you talk about something subjective and try to sound objective while spin-doctoring your own view point to enforce your own absolute "definition". Iranian definition of Aryan entirely revolves around race and ethnicity and not religion, so shut the fuck up you street-shitting sub-human.

>20th century description
Yeah I'm sure Darius I defining the term Aryan in the late 6th century BC stems from European eugenics, retard.
>>
>>3240668
vi vas darius un sheisse
im still mad at 300 for making xerxes brown and leonidas not blonde with blue eyes
>>3239683
never seen an indian that looks like an iranian myself
and i've seen a lot of indian immigrants at uni and when i was in school
>>
>>3240668
>Also its ironic you talk about something subjective and try to sound objective while spin-doctoring your own view point to enforce your own absolute "definition".
Its not my own view point you fuck, its academic consensus, you are just mad that I questioned the fact that you have no authority over the description of that word and you have no come back other than vague nonsense and buzzwords like spin doctoring, and 'subjective and try to sound objective'. Make a greatest arguments mixtape and release it you tired sounding mongoloid.
>>3240665
Nice come back cumskin cuck!
>>
>>3241276
>>3240705
Epic shitposting, Raj.
>>
>>3241276
>Its not my own view point
You aren't fooling anyone, Hindustani. You got called out on your bullshit trying to shift the tangent. Aryan to Iranian and Iranic people is entirely and solely defined on a racial classification and its been used in that nomenclature by Iranian peoples for thousand of years, Indians do not use it in the same way and are inconsistent because at times it can only or solely be based around culture or religious and linguistic terms. You are a stupid piss-ant sub-human troglodyte who has no idea what they are talking about.

>academic consensus
Nope.
>>
>>3234586
>and Persia keep Persian?
Well, Persian disappeared in Iraq which was settled by Arabs. On the other hand, Persian language spread to Transoxiana only after the Arab conquest - before that the general population spoke eastern Iranic languages like Soghdian. And Persian language as a court language had an even greater spread, since it reached as far as Bangladesh and Albania with persianized Turkic dynasties.
>>
>>3234586
Why did Fersia adopt islam, while Iberia remained their own religion? Are Fersians subhumans?
>>
>>3234586
because iran was too ruralised and most of its people stayed in caves and mudhuts worshipping fire while the rest of the world was advancing, and later they claimed they were "preserving muh own culture"

also lmao at that flag, persian nationalists unironically believe a persian national identity exists outside of pahlavi's larping.
>>
>>3242880
>because iran was too ruralised
this
>>3234586
Modern iraq was the bastion of Sassanid empire, they switched to arabic.
>>
>>3242898
>Modern iraq was the bastion of Sassanid empire, they switched to arabic.

not really, only ctesiphon was, since it was the administrative capital. The rest of mesopotamia was all aramean and christian, there was no any zoroastrian persian speakers in it.

Under the partheans, the assyrian christians had their own semi-independent kingdoms in mesopotamia.
>>
>>3242880
>because iran was too ruralised and most of its people stayed in caves and mudhuts worshipping fire while the rest of the world was advancing, and later they claimed they were "preserving muh own culture"

Yeah this is bullshit.
>>
>>3242880

>implying shir-o khorshid isn't an ancient Iranian symbol

Get back into your coffin, Khomeini.
>>
God it's pathetic when West Asians talk about being "Aryan" as if their racial classification fits inline with the Nazi classification.

Why do they want /pol/'s validation so much?
>>
>>3243694
t. street shitter
>>
>>3242830
Persians didn't disappear from Iraq. What are you talking about? They were eventually Arabized by the 11th century. Even early post-Rashidun Caliphate sources talk about how Baghdad was a city mainly populated by Iranians. And most Arabs in Eastern and Central Iraq are genetically closer to Iranians then they are other Arabs.

>>3242861
>Fersia
>Fersians
Fuck off you retard.
>>
>>3242919
>not really, only ctesiphon
Wrong.
>>
>>3243707
>Persians didn't disappear from Iraq. What are you talking about?
The Persian language, I thought it was obvious?
>>
>>3243694
Germanicucks and Nordicucks were barbarians living in the stone age while Persia was a vast and great empire. I'm not suggesting we're similar to them, I'm suggesting we're part of a greater group of people that span from Iran, to Greece, to Rome.

We have a host of things to be proud for. I don't need their validation or yours.
>>
>>3234614
So... yes.
>>
>>3236593
most of population converted to islam through intensives like the Jizya tax not whatever you implying
>>
>>3243772
You can be proud about your civilisations without having to beg to be referred to as an Aryan
>>
>>3243841
That's literally what the name "Iran" means though.
>>
>>3234586
Yeah pretty much. They had the Islamic lunar calendar imposed on them but they got rid of it and restored their native calendar after they found the Islamic one to be unworkable for things like agriculture and such. North African on the other hand were Arabized more and probably had more in common with the Arab culture and landscape. Also leaned towards radicalism at times such as the case of the Almoravids.
>>
>>3243852
I'm going to rename Somalia land of the Nordics soon when I take power, I'll make Somalians white. That's literally what the Shah did in 1935 when he asked the international community to refer to his country as Iran
>>
>>3243884

Iranians have been calling their land "Iran" for at least 2000 years. The west knew it was Persia. Reza Shah formally asked the international community to recognize it as Iran.
>>
>>3243754
Re-read my post.
>>
>>3243884
The term Arya has been used by Indo-Iranics even longer, as an ethnic self-originator, at least 1000 to 1500 years even before the Medes.
>>
Iranian peoples are Aryan by nature of birth, Indics are Aryan by nature of being religious people

>Unlike the several meanings connected with ārya- in Old Indo-Aryan, the Old Persian term only has an ethnic meaning.[35][36]
>Strabo mentions the unity of Medes, Persians, Bactrians and Sogdians:[39]
>The name of Ariana is further extended to a part of Persia and of Media, as also to the Bactrians and Sogdians on the north; for these speak approximately the same language, with but slight variations.
>The trilingual inscription erected by Shapur's command gives us a more clear description. The languages used are Parthian, Middle Persian and Greek. In Greek the inscription says: "ego ... tou Arianon ethnous despotes eimi" which translates to "I am the king of the Aryans". In the Middle Persian Shapour says: "I am the Lord of the EranShahr" and in Parthian he says: "I am the Lord of AryanShahr".[40][46]
>The Bactrian language (a Middle Iranian language) inscription of Kanishka the Great, the founder of the Kushan Empire at Rabatak, which was discovered in 1993 in an unexcavated site in the Afghanistan province of Baghlan, clearly refers to this Eastern Iranian language as Arya[47][48]
>In Iranian languages, the original self-identifier lives on in ethnic names like "Alans", "Iron".[37] Similarly, the word Iran is the word for land/place of the Aryan.[25]
>>
File: biji kurdistan.jpg (46KB, 493x321px) Image search: [Google]
biji kurdistan.jpg
46KB, 493x321px
>>3234586
>"Aryan master race"
>ugly brown poojets and pooistanis
>turko-mongol afghans and tajiks
>disgusting Arab (F)ersians
try again, sweetie
>>
>>3243937

Can't wait till Kurds take over Turkey and then invade and genocide Azershitjainis.
>>
>>3243937
Kurd genocide best day of my life
Only people in Middle East more worthless than Pashtuns
>>
File: XUNDh4xTdSM.jpg (241KB, 649x864px) Image search: [Google]
XUNDh4xTdSM.jpg
241KB, 649x864px
>>3243937
>turko-mongol tajiks
>>
>>3243937
>2017
>still think that aryan mean blonde-haird north-european with blue eyes
>>
File: biji shaddadidstan.png (331KB, 900x468px) Image search: [Google]
biji shaddadidstan.png
331KB, 900x468px
>>3243946
The roaches of Azershistainbajan and the disgusting (F)ersian LARPers of """Armenia""" both live on ancient Kurdish lands from the times of the Kurdish Shaddadid dynasty and its branches. And Mt.Ararat shall once again be in Kurdish hands together with the ancient Kurdish city of Êrîvan and Ganja.
>>3243957
t.Alireza al-Arabi
>>
>>3244010
>Gypsies wewuzzing
Good luck getting your own country, Mr.eternal slave to arabs and turks
>>
>>3244010
Go home cockroach, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
File: kurdish newroz.jpg (64KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish newroz.jpg
64KB, 736x552px
>>3244004
No being Aryan clearly means worshipping hairy smelly Arabs and taking on their language and culture while perverting your own ancient pure traditions to match with their backwards ones, or mixing with the inferior Dravidians until you become the same color as the shit you take on the designated streets while throat-singing in honor of Tengri.

That is how you can clearly tell a true Aryan from the non-Aryan trash.
>>3243996
nice wig, Genghis Khanizadeh
>>
>>3244043
>literally stealing ideas and traditions now
>Kurds are evolving
>>
>>3244043
Kurds are also Muslim.

>pure traditions

What does this even mean?
>>
File: biji parliamentstan.jpg (146KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
biji parliamentstan.jpg
146KB, 1024x649px
>>3244028
Thanks, roach.kun, we are well on our way thanks to your and Arab incompetence.
>>
>>3244043
>tajik highlanders dont mix with arabs, dravids and turks
>REEEEEE
Cлишкoм тoлcтo eбин.
>>
>>3244077
How do you feel about the fact that Tajiks once inhabited all the land from Kabul to Bukhara and no longer do?
>>
File: biji zarthooststan.jpg (218KB, 618x861px) Image search: [Google]
biji zarthooststan.jpg
218KB, 618x861px
>>3244060
>Kurds are also Muslim.
Not for long, thanks to Arabs and (F)ersians showing their true disgusting nature of serving the corrupt teachings of the corpe of a vile Bedouin.
>>3244055
>literally stealing ideas and traditions now
Except we aren't Turkroaches.
>>
Don't reply to him, just report, hide and ignore.
>>
>>3244095
Fuck you talking about nigga, Turkish Kurds are a bunch of AKP worshippers and Iraqi Kurds still cut off their women's clits.
>>
File: average kurd.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
average kurd.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>3244101
t.Mohammad Reza ibn Poonjabi al-Tajiki
>>
File: biji femalerightstan.jpg (145KB, 688x662px) Image search: [Google]
biji femalerightstan.jpg
145KB, 688x662px
>>3244104
>and Iraqi Kurds still cut off their women's clits.
Only inferior Yezidis that are classified as Kurds do that cause of "muh traditions".
The real Kurds are against it and have banned its practice since 2011, but off course those savages don't care.

It wouldn't suprise me if the ASSyrians also do it since they are also classified as living in """"Iraqi"""" Kurdistan.
>>
>>3243937
when's your next unibrow waxing session?
>>
>>3243937
>>3244010
>>3244043
>>3244095
>>3244117
Don't (You) ever get tired of this?
>>
it's a donkey turk false flagging as a kurd bros

as an actual kurd, I love my fellow iranic brothers
>>
File: kurds.jpg (32KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
kurds.jpg
32KB, 450x298px
>>3244117
it seems you posted the wrong image of what average Kurds look like.
>>
File: laughing ypg.jpg (60KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ypg.jpg
60KB, 600x389px
>>3244181
tired of what? telling the truth?
>>3244182
oh look it's Mahmoud Kurdmadinejad, the local Iranian Kurd that has made no progress whatsoever in the struggle to regain indepence of the ancient Kurdish lands corruntly occupied by Iran while sucking of Khomeini's small (F)ersian dick.
>>
>>3244228
nice try, donkey turk
>>
>>3244228
>uses (F)ersian just like the T*rk
>tries to make Kurds look bad
>names his files instead of using numbers, just like the T*rkroach

Yeah it's definitely the T*rk.
>>
File: biji hawkistan.jpg (84KB, 736x658px) Image search: [Google]
biji hawkistan.jpg
84KB, 736x658px
>>3244249
The only donkey here is you and the (F)ersians are the ones saddling you.
>>3244305
What the fuck are you even about?
>hurr durr he types a certain way he is a roach
Should I put on a trip and kiss Roachistans ass so you could call me Australian instead like with the other guy? Since evidently everyone on this board with a bit of nationalistic pride is a false flagger according to your great detective work.
>>
>>3244345
if you're not a donkey turk, you're a street shitter

kys apoo
>>
>>3244345
Speak Kurmanji or Sorani then.

Can't wait till you use Google Translate.
>>
>>3244391
he's a donkey turk or probably an indian larping as a turk to hide his smelly poojeet ass

probably assmad pajeet because nobody considers them to be aryans (they're not)
>>
File: roach.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>3243937
>>3244010
>>3244095
>>3244228
>>3244345
>(F)ersians
>>
>>3234586
Blacks and Arabs. You're setting the bar so high. "Better than blacks and Arabs".
>>
>>3244407
nah he's a well-known k*rd who's obsessed with shitting on Iran/Persian history whenever it comes up

I think he's the reason posters from Turkey are blocked from /pol/

kinda embarrassing desu
>>
>>3244672
nope, you're a filthy poojeet
>>
>that k*rd itt
LMAO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
and no i'm not him idk who he is nibba LMAO this thread is golden 100/100
>>
>>3244889
it's not a kurd, it's an assmad street shitter larping as a kurd
>>
>persians who worship an arab god in charge of determining who is aryan
>>
>>3242660
>Aryan to Iranian and Iranic people is entirely and solely defined on a racial classification and its been used in that nomenclature by Iranian peoples for thousand of years, Indians do not use it in the same way and are inconsistent because at times it can only or solely be based around culture or religious and linguistic terms. You are a stupid piss-ant sub-human troglodyte who has no idea what they are talking about.
So you reinforce my point and project your inadequacy of being a manlet to me?

Nice going imran now go suck your mullahs dick.

>>3242645
Someone has to line you faggots up before being shot.
>>
>>3245417
>black skinned dravidian rapebaby street shitter
>>
>>3234586
pakis and indians are aryans lol
>>
File: Blind_Men_And_Elephant.jpg (28KB, 332x236px) Image search: [Google]
Blind_Men_And_Elephant.jpg
28KB, 332x236px
ITT: pic related

Plus the posturing and the ridiculous prideful nonsense.

So shameful...
>>
>>3244095
The only reasons why any westerners like you at all is because you're a bunch gay inbred communists.
The entire existence of the kurds consists of nothing but being passed around from one empire to another from the Akkadians to the Anglo, like a used up whore.
At least the Turkroaches some achievements as a group, and a lot of them are better at pretending they're white than Argentineans are.
Why are you even on /his/? you obviously don't have much history of your own.
>>
File: indopak.jpg (447KB, 1160x870px) Image search: [Google]
indopak.jpg
447KB, 1160x870px
The poo virgins
>>
File: iranian.jpg (20KB, 340x409px) Image search: [Google]
iranian.jpg
20KB, 340x409px
>>3245460
vs. the Persian chad
>>
>>3245460
>virgins
>must be why there is a billion of them
You cant just keep fucking your mom bro.
>>
>>3245466
that has stopped me from fucking yours
>>
>>3245466
subhumans fuck donkeys what's new?
>>
>>3238839
Because they had previously written their language in cuneiform, and Aramaic was presumably more convenient

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian_cuneiform
>>
>>3245477
consecutive numerals confirm
>>
>>3245490
retard poo, I meant that tons of poos exist because they're subhuman so they fuck one another because that's what animals do
>>
>>3236410
There's a bunch of minority groups, most of whom were genocided by Saddam. Someone mentioned the Yazidis, they're an ethnoreligious group but between the Baathists and ISIS they have mostly been ethnically cleanaed. The Kurds are the big one, they are de facto independed and their capital, Erbil is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world and is thriving commercially and economically (as of 6 mo. ago when I was last there, but I imagine it has only improved). The Boat Arabs lived in the swamps in the far south, anthropologists believe that their way of life was basically unchanged from 3000 years ago until Saddam, you guessed it, ethnically cleansed them in the 1980s. There are very few still living their traditional lifestyle. But if you really want to see the original, indigenous, Iraqi culture, you have to look in archaeological sites or on a map: al-Babil province is named for Babylon, over the ruins of which Saddam built his palace, and Ninewah province is named for Nineveh, whose ruins are today in the city of Mosul, or what is left of it. I saw it in January and it is itself a ruin, I imagine it is even more desolate today now that the final offensive has pushed through. Outside of Kurdistan Iraq is about as cultured as you would expect in a country that has seen almost 40 years of war and genocide.
>>
>>3245456
no its just a bunch of iranians living in the west and masturbating over how superior they are while indians are generally regarded more favourably because they actually get shit done, cause less trouble and are generally more well educated.
>>
>>3245491
as opposed to pure 100% proof aryan persians who come out of the sacred fire and then start going to mosques.
>>
>>3245528
nobody likes indians to be fair, you guys are the lowest of the ladder even below blacks somehow in terms of social aspects, hell, when I was in uni all the indian girls would party and hop on white dick, the persian girls I knew on the other hand only hung out with persians

t. innocent white male bystander to the thread before you accuse me of being mohamed
>>
>>3245548
>white male
>innocent
sorry anon
>>
>>3245554
i dindunuffin british raj was good for india, it civilized ya a bit ;)
>>
File: 7Egnizg.jpg (288KB, 914x620px) Image search: [Google]
7Egnizg.jpg
288KB, 914x620px
>>3245559
>anglo
>>
File: biji intensifies.jpg (32KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
biji intensifies.jpg
32KB, 600x399px
>(F)ersians
>Poojets
>Roaches
>disgusting Arabs
>Afghan/Tajik Mongrels
>all arguing amongst themselves in this shitty thread while not realizing the entire world is laughing at them including the superior Kurds
And people think Kurdistan won't happen when the collective IQ of the enemies standing against it is barely in the double digits.
>>
>>3245568
>poo in loo larping as a kurd
>>
File: biji pooistan.jpg (31KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
biji pooistan.jpg
31KB, 630x405px
>>3245578
>first call me a roach
>now a poojet
make up your mind, Reza Gorgonzolazadeh
>>
Iranians and Indians are not white. Get over yourselves.
>>
>>3245568
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy doon coon. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the middle east can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Anatolian plateau you came out of.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Abdul and Cyrus a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Kurdish obsession with a few tracts of desert in the sandbox is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Kurd has made to the medical field. The FREE KURDISTAN sentiment in the average negro Kurd is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed Iranian ancestry. No amount of Kofta or Kebab slabbed on your face every morning will make you human. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of Indo-European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Azerbaijan look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Atlanta of the near east.

Go fertilise the grain with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Arabic cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Kurdish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Kurd, die. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
File: biji apo.png (296KB, 469x637px) Image search: [Google]
biji apo.png
296KB, 469x637px
>>3245630
nice copypasta, Farfour al-Farsi
>>
>>3245630
don't stoop to his level, no real kurd would insult their iranian brethren

it's a street shitter looking to stir up discord
>>
>>3245533
Holy burn...
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>3245589
but anon a muslim doesnt have a mind.
>>
>>3245623
Literally no one is arguing otherwise.

>>3245630
This is autism.
>>
>>3245548
Hahah this muslim and his 'iam white' jokes, so fucking lame mate.
>>
>>3245435
>literally no argument from the pajeet street shitter
Go throw acid on your sister now that she won't have sex with you, Rajavala.
>>
>>3245475
You like fucking dead women? Well too bad you are mentally retarded, I almost feel bad for abusing you...almost.
>>3245477
Yea I mean your genealogy is quite evident with that statement. You are an offspring of a donkey with access to internet, well done.
>>
>>3245870
So mad oh man you are now giving me tips on how to treat women like you do? Hahaha so mad
>>
>>3245881
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing#South_Asia
>India
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy
>"s-s-so mad"
Sure thing, Vishnala.
>>
>(F)ersian now arguing with Poojeets
You are both subhuman trash but atleast the (F)ersian is potty-trained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
File: 1334421771593.jpg (21KB, 386x359px) Image search: [Google]
1334421771593.jpg
21KB, 386x359px
>>3245920
>hating T*rks and Pajeets makes one Iranian
Sure thing cockroach. Why don't you try to sound tougher with all 5'3 of you over even harder?
>>
>>3245884
Wow so mad he has to use wikipedia oh man! ahahaha so mad!
>>
>>3245926
You do know all that hair on him makes him atleast 5'4!
>>
>>3245884
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_attacks_on_women_in_Isfahan

See I can do that too, Iran isnt devoid of it, so I dont really understand what you are trying to argue?
>In October 2014, a series of acid attacks on women occurred in the city of Isfahan, resulting in demonstrations and arrests of journalists who had covered the attacks. The attacks were thought by many Iranians to be the work of conservative Islamist vigilantes, but the Iranian government denies this.
Literally under the boot of arabs, how self hating are you mr half arab rape baby?
>>
>>3245920
>but atleast the (F)ersian is potty-trained.
this kinda astro turfing is bad little pretend white, you are a half arab persian cunt so calm down and throw your ass up in the air 5 times a day so your mullah can stick his dick in.
>>
>>3245960
No one said Iran was devoid of it, fecal-beater. But India has hundreds of acid attacks on average every year, you retard shit-eater.
>>3245963
Stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>3245968
>But India has hundreds of acid attacks on average every year
Correction:
>India has an increasing problem with acid attacks. ASTI estimates that 1,000 take place there every year. Eight weeks ago the country's supreme court criticised the Indian government for failing to act on the problem.
>can't use toilets
>like to disfigure women too
Pathetic.
>>
File: biji kissistan.jpg (24KB, 452x338px) Image search: [Google]
biji kissistan.jpg
24KB, 452x338px
>>3245963
>throw your ass up in the air 5 times a day so your mullah can stick his dick in
Is that what the Mughals did to your people when they came around and tried to potty-train you?

You and the (F)ersians are the same half-breed mongrel shit that should have been left on the designated street or floating down the disease ridden Ganges with the rest of your disease ridden people.
>>
>>3245976
>>3245963
Why are (You) still replying to your own posts?
>>
File: 1447032095138.jpg (69KB, 685x842px) Image search: [Google]
1447032095138.jpg
69KB, 685x842px
>>3246018
I'm not Iranian. But you still suck at the whole LARPING as a pajeet-pretending-to-be-kurd thing, kiddo.
>>
>>3245978
>he dosen't reply to his own posts to amplify the power of his shitposts
what kind if menthol purpel drank drunking, 85 IQ, noramlfag niggerfaggot are you?
i bet you take discussions on this board seriously you irredemable mass of spooge,
>>
File: 23432452.jpg (718KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
23432452.jpg
718KB, 1500x1600px
>>3246037
>>3246018
>>3245976
>>3245963
>>3245960
>>3245953
>>3245920
>>3245881
>>
File: biji cutestan.jpg (134KB, 736x806px) Image search: [Google]
biji cutestan.jpg
134KB, 736x806px
>>3246027
>I'm not Iranian
Glad you (F)ersians realize it.
>muh Roach LARPer is actually a Poojeet LARPer
How long until you think I'm a filthy Arab, or a superior Jew, or actually realize Kurds consider them to be pathetic inferior people that sold their souls to the teachings of a vile Bedouin?
>>
>>3246037
>>3246055
Is this your bipolar personality disorder in effect? .
>>
File: congo.jpg (781KB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
congo.jpg
781KB, 1280x4079px
>>3246042
So desperate to be an iranian AND a white guy.

Why are all these threads full of trans racial retards?
>>
>>3246063
>6 minutes and 20 seconds later
Woah
>>
File: biji peshmergstan.jpg (138KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
biji peshmergstan.jpg
138KB, 880x880px
>>3246056
No just you lacking the protein from that sweet Arab cum to tell the difference, Ali Mohammedzadeh.

But please, do continue this pretend charade, since you already know the Kurds are the only true Aryans left.
>>
File: roachspray.jpg (80KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
roachspray.jpg
80KB, 1300x957px
>>3246063
>>3246076
>>
File: 1334631559669.jpg (25KB, 282x272px) Image search: [Google]
1334631559669.jpg
25KB, 282x272px
>>3246063
lol

is that how your little pea-brain works? you think anyone that hates you is Iranian? i guess the whole world is iranian then because everyone hates you buddy
>>
>>3246081
They're all mine.
>>
>>3234586
Berber languages were common in north Africa until the french encouraged arabization to make the berbers more docile
>>
>this entire thread

It's true what they say, whatever the Turk touches, he destroys.
>>
>>3246106
Yep.
>>
>>3246109
I think it's time we have IDs like /pol/. This Turk is so cringey.
>>
>>3246111
He'd probably just spam using VPNs but I guess that could work. /his/ has been shitted on by guys like him since day 1.
>>
>Kurdish supremacist
Lmao for all your fanfare your people have literally never been independent how are you guys in any way "superior" to the races around you?
>>
>>3246106
I'm not him lmao read >>3244889
>>
File: biji medestan.jpg (187KB, 1306x735px) Image search: [Google]
biji medestan.jpg
187KB, 1306x735px
>>3246256
>never been independent
umm no, sweetie
>>
>>3246312
What makes you think the kurds were responsible for that
>>
>>3246343
He thinks Kurds are "Medes".
>>
>>3243772
Sweetie, Persians have 3% steppe ancestry. You're not an Aryan.
>>
>>3248351
Majority of Iranic people stem from the Steppes in the first place, retard kun. Show autosomal DNA evidence to prove your claim to the contrary.
>>
>>3234586
Why can't people on this thread answer properly instead of hurr durr subhuman
>>
>>3239727
>/his/ discourse
>>
>>3245460
>most densely populated country
>virgin
>>
>>3245548
>t. innocent white male bystander to the thread before you accuse me of being mohamed
hahahahahaha whatever you say Yousef
>>
>>3250872
>no argument
>>
>>3243937
Someone call kurd control?
>>
>>3234586
Berber is a Semitic language so,thre was less distance between it and Arabic than Persian
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.