[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Winston Churchill indirectly the cause of the European genocide/extreme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2014.png (1MB, 962x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.png
1MB, 962x639px
Is Winston Churchill indirectly the cause of the European genocide/extreme poverty that is currently happening in South Africa?
>>
>>3231115

No, niggers did.
>>
The leadership betrayed and sold their own people's future by giving in to international pressure.
>>
>>3231115

No you're thinking of niggers
>>
>>3231127
>>3231155
Niggers are the direct cause. I'm asking who was the indirect cause.
>>
>>3231141
More like the economic model of apartheid SA was inherently an ass backwards goat fuck. Econ majors around the world use SA as a case study for what not to do. The country only developed as much as it did, because of a government sanctioned policy of social and economic subjugation of 90% of the population.

Apartheid SA wasn't some shining beacon of how to run a country, it was just as fucked as it is now, just now all the wealth isn't being legally horded by the top 10% anymore to subsidize retarded economic policies. SA could have easily been a world power without apartheid, but has had some of the worst leadership in recorded history. Niggers aren't the reason the country is a shit hole, SA white leadership is.
>>
>>3231115
It could be worse, they could be black.
>>
File: South_African_murder_rate.png (140KB, 1200x665px) Image search: [Google]
South_African_murder_rate.png
140KB, 1200x665px
>>3231115
>Is Winston Churchill indirectly the cause of the European genocide/extreme poverty that is currently happening in South Africa?

???
>>
>>3231211
>Apartheid is why its shit
>Ends Apartheid
>Its still shit!

Fuggen whitey.
>>
>>3232195
>Make shitty economic decisions under apartheid
>End Apartheid in 1991
>Still a shit hole
Really makes you think...
>>
>>3231115
>European genocide/extreme poverty

Dumbest statement l. Hope you are shitposting.
>>
>>3232238
It's not still a shithole, its far fucking worse
>>
>is a guy whose political career was almost entirely before apartheid and had virtually nothing to do with it responsible for the post-apartheid backlash

I don't agree with your characterization of current policy towards white South Africans, but even if I did I'd still fail to see your reasoning. At least explain what you mean, OP.
>>
N I G G E R S
>>
>>3231115
What the fuck does Churchill have to do with modern South Africa?
>>
>>3231211
>Niggers aren't the reason the country is a shit hole, SA white leadership is.

Blame whitey for everything
>>
>>3231211

Apartheid ended a quarter of a century ago and the standard of living in South Africa continues to slowly spiral down.

How long do you think South Africans should be able to blame whites for their failure as a nation? Where's the cutoff?
>>
File: gdp south africa.jpg (71KB, 972x569px) Image search: [Google]
gdp south africa.jpg
71KB, 972x569px
>>3233327
South Africa is on the up. Corruption and the ANC hegemony is being combated. Foreign aid is up. Economic growth, living standards. Private companies and voluntary ventures are reclaiming lost slums and cities and the country is on the up.
You have a choice. Listen to /pol/, and think that south Africa is on the decline. Or listen to the statistics and realise that south Africa is only getting stronger.
>>
>>3233358
>gdp as an indicator of living standards
Stupid meme, post metrics like Gdp per capita or that stupid bhutanese happiness index shit at least.
>>
>>3233358

> foreign aid is up

That's not really a good thing, though.
>>
>>3233358
Are the crime rates up? Single mothers? Rape? Poverty? Discrimination? Secuirty? Stability?
>>
File: what.png (93KB, 1580x825px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
93KB, 1580x825px
>>3233358
>>3233364
The fuck even caused this drop? It's prtty obviously not just '08 fucking everyone up. Why does it hit nigeria too? America doesn't have a dent like this.
>>
>>3231170
>I'm asking who was the indirect cause.
Hitler
>>
>>3231115
>be White
>live in Africa
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 1112x667px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 1112x667px
>>3233358
>South Africa is on the up
>Foreign aid is up
You're a pretty funny guy.

>that Graph
Why did you cut it off at 2011?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.