[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the two world wars have any effect on the European gene pool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Germany_sex_by_age_1946_10_29.png (30KB, 977x639px) Image search: [Google]
Germany_sex_by_age_1946_10_29.png
30KB, 977x639px
Did the two world wars have any effect on the European gene pool? One would assume that the cream of two generations crop getting culled would have some effect
>>
>>3230287
>Europe started sucking after the two world wars
Take a guess.
>>
File: 149374825784.jpg (56KB, 430x389px) Image search: [Google]
149374825784.jpg
56KB, 430x389px
Why do my shitty boring threads never get replies :(
>>
>>3230761
Because MODS don't do their work and delete the bait threads.
>>
File: willingness_to_fight_europe.png (529KB, 1984x1736px) Image search: [Google]
willingness_to_fight_europe.png
529KB, 1984x1736px
>>3230287
Really makes you think...
>>
>>3232869
Shouldn't Russia be one of the lowest? In terms of human cost they suffered worse than almost anyone else in the two wars and intervening years. I think it's related to post-war rhetoric and the popular narrative, not all the good people dying off. I don't get the feeling the Soviets were falling over themselves to extol the virtues of peace and hand-holding.
>>
>>3232869
At least the Fingolians are still men.
>>
>>3232869
>Europe
>Turkey
Hate this meme
>>
>>3232901
You're mistaken. Russians are all naturally nihilistic from living in such a God forsaken shithole. They all want to die, why did you think they so readily charged at German defenses in waves? Why did you think they set fire to their arable lands when Napoleon came? They all want to die. What better way to die than for their country?
>>
>>3232951
>they so readily charged at German defenses in waves?
Because if they went the other way they would be killed by their officer.
>>
File: willingness_to_fight_europe.png (571KB, 1984x1736px) Image search: [Google]
willingness_to_fight_europe.png
571KB, 1984x1736px
>>3232929
For you.
>>
>>3230287
Yes Jews paradoxicaly the jews increased their relative population
>>
>>3232995
What?
>>
>>3230293
>>Europe started sucking after the two world wars
The decades immediately following WW2 saw the highest economic growth in Europe ever.
>>
>>3230287
Well for starters Ashkenazi genes were far less prevalent.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.