[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well since it was over twenty-five years ago, let's discuss:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: reagan-happy.jpg (1MB, 2399x3000px) Image search: [Google]
reagan-happy.jpg
1MB, 2399x3000px
Well since it was over twenty-five years ago, let's discuss:

Was Reagan a good president?
>>
>>3225089
top 3, yes
>>
>>3225089
good way to flush out faggots and commies too, as only faggots and commies hated reagan
>>
>>3225089

>no fault divorce
>open boarders
>strict gun control
>smuggled drugs into the US
>Iran contra

Im a republican and I hate him
>>
>raised taxes 11 times
>pro gun control
>nearly got impeached by his own party for Iran-Contra
>purposely kept the hostages on the plane until he could take credit for it
No and I genuinely don't understand why he's the neocon jesus. He was a complete pariah during his presidency.
>>
>>3225097
What about black people? You can chalk us under "niggers" if you want.
>>
>>3225089
I don't think he actually DID all that much. He kind of just rode the currents of history. He did some things wisely (like pulling out from Lebanon after realizing it was a hopeless mess), and some things unwisely (like failing to address any of the real long-term issues like entitlement financing, rising healthcare costs, etc.).
>>
>Exchange weapons for prisoners
>More or less invent the modern american privatized prison system

Pretty shit.
>>
File: chomsky-washingtontimes.png (1MB, 1078x1021px) Image search: [Google]
chomsky-washingtontimes.png
1MB, 1078x1021px
>>3225089
No.
>>
Boomers love him because of the economic boom. I know a few guys at the country club that I work at that never stopped droning on about how they expanded to the point where they had 150 employees working for their small business during Reagan's time. Never before and never since they had some that many employees. Whatever it was Regan's era was wild, you had semi competent dudes in niche industries making out like complete bandits.
>>
>>3225089
>signed Hughes amendment into law
No, I'm not a fan.
>>
>>3225089
I'm a republican and I hate him for one reason: that fucking bullshit amnesty (rewarding criminals) that made California permanently blue and didn't even work, fucking Democrats alreadly pushing for another one.
>>3225295
Leftists call everyone and everything racist, it's basically their only argument since their actual policies are so garbage.
>>
>supporting the contras
no
>>
>>3225295
> chomksy
Another proof Reagan was a good one.
>>
>>3225089
High end of average but extremely overrated by the right, and perhaps denigrated a bit too much by the left. The long term ramifications of his presidency started playing out long after he left office, so he didn't suffer from the downsides of his presidency until after he was dead.
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>3225089
REAGONOMICS
>>
>>3225089
Reagan was a garage president and a garbage person who was willing to sell out both those he knew and the nation he served in the interests of creating a new aristocracy in America. He oversaw the beginnings of the dismantling of all the systems and government services that made America successful and prosperous all so some born-rich assholes could steal the hard earned wealth of the American people when they already had more money than they could spend. And then used racism to blame minorities when people asked him why he had robbed them and sabotaged the government. He also supported corrupt dictatorships and overthrew democracies abroad for the same reasons, thus weakening America's moral high ground and creating messes the world still suffers from.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.