[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africa is underdeveloped because they have shitty soil and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_2074.jpg (93KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2074.jpg
93KB, 1000x666px
Africa is underdeveloped because they have shitty soil and no arable la-
>>
>>3223310
1) less than 10% of African landmass is rainforest
2) rainforest soil is fucking shit for agriculture
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>it's green so that means its good farmland
>>
>>3223310
http://www.soil-net.com/dev/page.cfm?pageid=casestudies_trf&loginas=anon_casestudies

Tl;dr if you remove the vegetation of the jungle for agriculture you are left with a shitty soil.
>>
>>3223346

What if you burn it down?
>>
>>3223310
you are so retarded it hurts
>>3223375
what do you think stupid sharter, how will the upper 50cm of the surface will be improved magically by burning the vegetation?! are you fertilizing your melons with coal you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>3223375
The only fertile part of a rainforest soil is the topsoil and only because it's constantly supplied by the rainforest vegetation. If you burn the vegetation you will be able to have crop but not for a long because you will quickly deplete all the nutriment in the topsoil and there will be nothing to replenish it.
>>
don't the southern few countries in africa (SA, Namibia, Botswana and so on) have really good soil?
>>
>>3223419

Pastoralists could still make use of it though?
>>
>>3223384
>sjw education
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash-and-burn
>>
>>3223310

Sorry, but this is not a "special" class.
I won´t pander you for almost being able to finish a phrase.
>>
>>3223384
OH you stupid cunt, have you never heard of slash and burn agriculture? What do you think trees are made out of? Fucks sake.
>>
File: 3890-004-E4910620.jpg (75KB, 456x300px) Image search: [Google]
3890-004-E4910620.jpg
75KB, 456x300px
>>3223434
Anon, a rainforest is still a forest. Have you ever see people putting their cattle in a forest?
>>
>>3223453

But it's not a forest when you burn it down
>>
>>3223459
It's just useless land then.

Besides, they arent allowed to burn it down.
>>
>>3223434
No.
No one grazes in the fucking jungle.

Seriously, stop being retarded.
You are getting BTFO at every point you raise.

Or better yet, if you think you have such great ideas that no one in the aeons-long history of humanity in Africa has ever thought of, go and corner the prestigious and cheap lands of deepest Africa and turn a massive profit.
>>
>>3223466

Holy shit. I guess you don't know the answer when you can't even understand the question.
>>
>>3223475
Your question is why dont they burn it down.

The answer is because they are not allowed.
>>
>>3223442
>The area is an example of desertification, and no further growth of any type may arise for generations.

hmmm
>>
>>3223474

What are you mad about?
You're learning new things you never knew before thanks to me.
>>
>>3223459
Cattle don't eat ash anon. You would still need to make something grow on it to feed your cattle and you would have the same fucking problem.
>>
>>3223538
Ash is a widely used fertilizer
>>
>>3223499
learn what?
You are the one that apparently had to learn that jungle soil is shit, and slash-and-burn is an unsustainable and idiotic practice, like everyone else in this thread.
>>
>>3223560

>are you fertilizing your melons with coal
>>
>>3223543
Ash is a source of potassium, plant need other thing than potassium to grow so if your soil lack all the other nutriment, like the rainforest soil, you can put all the ash you want your plant won't grow.
>>
>>3223375
That's what abos did to large parts of Australia as a hunting method, and look at it now.
>>
>>3223429
zimbabwe as well, unfortunately its food crisis is entirely manmade
>>
>>3223310
OP did you really not know jungles are horrible for agriculture? I remember reading about that as a 10 year old kid because they were teaching us about rainforest deforestation. Where are you from?
>>
>>3223442
>implying africa doesn't do that
>implying it doesn't screw africa
>>
>>3223375
In Brazil all the topsoil disappears and it end up looking like a badlands because all the soil was supported by the trees.
>>
>>3223543
And a finite resource. They have no native species of grass to grow to graze animals on anyways.
Besides the rainforest is too resource comfy to need to change anything. Necessity is the mother of invention they say.
Anyways
Rainforests>agroindustrial society
People like you need to be eradicated before your thrirst to destroy the world we live in destroys what little we have left.
Free life
Free Africa
Yankee go home
>>
>rainforest soil can never be fertile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_preta

/his/ should be banned from discussing science.
>>
File: landquality.gif (804KB, 6800x4400px) Image search: [Google]
landquality.gif
804KB, 6800x4400px
>>3223310
>>
>>3226529
There's a reason we don't go into stem
>>
>>3223332
explain why Australia has farms despite the land being shit but Africa can't do this.
>>
>>3226575
>YO BRO THIS TOTALLY DIFFERENT CONTINENT OVER HERE HAS FARMS BUT AFRICA DOESN'T
>EXPLAIN. IT'S CUS NIGGERS RIGHT?
>>
>>3226575
>Abos didn't farm until the white man arrived with relatively advanced technology
>sub-Saharan Africa didn't farm until the white man arrived with relatively advanced technology

it is a mystery
>>
>>3226529
Coming from an ecologist that has spent some time studying soil science, I think you are right.
Anthropogenic dark earth=/=soil that is typically found in rainforests
>>
>>3226608
>anthropogenic

Why didn't africans do it?
>>
>>3226620
Why does it matter?
Are you trying to imply that these thing are the result of biological determinism?
If you are consider studying biology
>>
>>3226575
Red soil
>>
>>3226630
>Why does it matter?
Show me on my post where I said it mattered.
Fucking brainlet biologist.
>>
>>3226654
Okay then
I don't know
>>
>>3226654
>"Why didn't africans do it?"
>"Show me on my post where I said it mattered."
>asking him to point to you the one sentence you wrote in that retarded post
>>
>>3223569
>le niggers niggity nigger nig nog niggity nog nigger XD!!!!!
>>
File: t3550e0k.jpg (18KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
t3550e0k.jpg
18KB, 400x317px
>>3226593
Every African society except a dozen pygmy tribes practiced agriculture, retard.

Here's some Yoruba dudes in their field. They even had a god, Oko, all about farming and the harvest.
>>
>>3226593
>sub-Saharan Africa didn't farm until the white man arrived with relatively advanced technology
>sub-Saharan Africa didn't farm
wat
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (195KB, 1296x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
195KB, 1296x930px
>>3226593
Aussies don't need the white mans bullshittery
>In 1770 Captain Cook wrote of the Aboriginal People he encountered.

>'From what I have said of the Nature of New-Holland they may appear to some to be the most wretched people upon the Earth, but in reality they are far more happier than we Europeans. They live in a Tranquillity that is not distrurb'd by the Inequality of Condition: The Earth and sea of their own accord furnishes them with all things necessary for life, they covet not Magnificent Houses, Household-stuff & ca, they lie in a warm and fine climate and enjoy a very wholesome Air, so they have very little need for clothing and this they seem to be fully sensible of, for many to whom we gave Cloth & ca to, left it carelessly upon the Sea beach and in the woods as a thing they had no manner of use for. In short they seem'd to set no Value upon any thing we gave them, nor would they part with any thing of their own for any one article we could offer them; this in my opinion argues that they think themselves provided with all the necessarys of Life and that they have no superfluities'.
>>
>it's another /pol/ bait thread where /pol/tards get rekt
Comfy desu
>>
>>3223429
Not really.
>>
>>3226593
Literally every African kingdom, from Nigeria to Zimbabwe to the Swahili coast, had an agrarian economy.
>>
>>3226575
Africa is covered in farmland. Historically, the African economy was dominated by subsistence farming... just like preindustrial Europe and Asia.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-23-03-25.png (297KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-23-03-25.png
297KB, 720x1280px
>>3223310
Retards, there is nothing wrong with african soil, slash and burn on rain forests works perfectly, when soil is depleted.then you leave it fallow and cycle to another plot.
>>
>>3226929
Its just ooga boogas cant develop land for agriculture.
>>
>>3226929
Slash and burn has worked fine for Africa for thousands of years. While some people have always fallen through the cracks and starved to death, this was just as true in medieval England as it was of premodern Africa.

We saw major famines in the 19th and 20th centuries during the clumsy transition to national urban economy. Instead of every village producing different foods for everybody to eat, governments and foreign corporations developed economic sectors. Farmers in one area were incentivized to produce whichever crop was most suited to the local environment, which they would trade in exchange for products from other regions or even other countries.

In stable societies this would be no problem, but because Africa is prone to civil wars, the interruption of these new trade networks meant that certain regions of a country could have no means of acquiring food. While it's not uncommon for wars to cause famine, the general underdeveloped of the African continent and the inability for governments and NGOs to provide disaster relief to remote places means that nearly every war in Africa will interrupt trade networks and cause some people to starve.
>>
File: agrcultint.jpg (48KB, 609x455px) Image search: [Google]
agrcultint.jpg
48KB, 609x455px
>>3226936
Wrong.
>>
>>3226936
>>3226929
What's so great about industrial agriculture?
It's seems to bring nothing but suffering to everyone except for the very wealthy. You want Africans to lose everything that they have for what? To grow palm and canola oil? Fuck yourself. All the good things about Africa have to do with its wildness.
What about it makes Africans your lessers?I think you are just an asshole.

Read the thread to save some time on me explaining to you why you are retarded.
>>
>>3223310
>a fucking jungle is good soil
you are retarded
>>
>>3226970
>What's so great about industrial agriculture?
Food

>It's seems to bring nothing but suffering to everyone except for the very wealthy. You want Africans to lose everything that they have for what?
Yeah, I dunno why they keep fucking starving Fucking white mans fault.
>>
>>3223570
thats still not fertilizing babby poltard, go back to your safeplace
>>
File: Tsetse-BKF-2.jpg (1MB, 3006x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Tsetse-BKF-2.jpg
1MB, 3006x2004px
> A 2012 study used population growth models, physiological data, and ethnographic data to examine pre-colonial agricultural practices and isolate the effects of the fly. A "tsetse suitability index" was developed from insect population growth, climate and geospatial data to simulate the fly's population steady state. Results suggest that the tsetse decimated livestock populations, forcing early states to rely on slave labor to clear land for farming, and preventing farmers from taking advantage of natural animal fertilizers to increase crop production. These long-term effects may have kept population density low and discouraged cooperation between small scale communities, thus preventing stronger nations from forming.
>>
>>3223466
Brasil is doing it with good results, the cattle will shat in the ground and fertilize it, the bad thing is than they are burning the amazon for that.
And a fuck load of civs from the Maya to nearly all SEA prospered in the jungles, making massive cities of stone and stuff, the Amazone for example had lots of them until they died.
>>
>>3227827
>until they died
Gee, I wonder why?
>>
>>3226545
>Indus Valley people create some of the greatest civilization of their time with the worst possible land
>Africa still has many regions with great, fertile land, and they manage nothing
>>
>>3227677
nono no, you are just a liberal, "niggers" obviously cant cultivate land
>>
>>3227840
>what is the Nile valley

considering applying for a mental institution, not alot successfull endevours are ahead of you with that nut for a brain of yours
>>
>>3227840
>Worst possible land
There seems to be quite a bit of medium-medium and even medium-high in that area though
>>
>>3226545
Netherlands stole land to the sea since medieval times and were food exporters at around the 18th century, draining swamps etc. Lots of the now high lying soil was forest until the medieval times in Yurop for example, and the same can be said of lots of places (minus USA, where the buffaloes were the reason the fly over states had such a good soil) where the soil has been cultivated for millenia. Friggin Australia it's a hell hole for the most part because the native only knew how to slash and burn, doing that until the soil couldn't recover more (to kill mega komodo dragons so it's partly understandable).
>>
>>3226527
>People like you need to be eradicated before your thrirst to destroy the world we live in destroys what little we have left.
>Free life
>Free Africa
>Yankee go home

Classical /her/ post. Can't wait until your useless pseudoscientific humanities degree gets you unemployed vor working for Starbucks.

Honka honka , libshit.
>>
>>3227677
I don't really give a shit about these studies anymore because they will always find a reason as to why people in sub-saharan African didn't manage to form comparable societies to the rest of the world and will never cross into anything that isn't environmental determinism.

It's politically incorrect to even entertain the notion of genetic determinism even if you don't believe it.
>>
>>3227836
Disaes.
>>
>>3227879
>I don't really give a shit about facts

We know, you emotionally driven child.
>>
>>3223474
>Or better yet, if you think you have such great ideas that no one in the aeons-long history of humanity in Africa has ever thought of

I have one, it's called the wheel.
>>
>>3227907
Sub-saharans having an IQ on the verge of mental retardation is also a fact but pointing that out makes me a racist which is literally an emotionally driven response.

Yeah, whatever, it was flies that stumped the African civilization.
>>
>>3227677
>could habe would habe

Meanwhile Romans exterminated Malaria in Europe completely by draining every single swamp via manual labor.
>>
>>3227916
>IQ

IQ's a fucking meme, the vast majority of americans during the 1900s would be literally legally retarded due to flynn effect if they took modern day IQ tests.
>>
>>3227934
It remerged from time to time too, even in England, but thank god they did that.
>>
Anybody have maps like >>3226545 has, but throughout the ages? Soil fertility and workability change over time right? Like what has happened to the fertile crescent?
>>
>>3227942
>IQ is a meme
But you're wrong and butthurt because it contradicts your world view.

>the vast majority of americans during the 1900s would be literally legally retarded due to flynn effect if they took modern day IQ tests.
But that's also wrong, you're completely ignoring the bell curve. The higher end distribution of IQ didn't change, the lower end did. Meaning dumb people are less dumb while the proportion of high IQ individuals remains the same. IQ is highly hereditary, like mental illness, and NOT the product of the environment, its only influenced by the environment. Thus you have blacks in raised in the same circumstance as whites but you still have an IQ gap present because they inherited lower IQ's to begin with.

IQ is also heavily correlated with violent crime, more so than socioeconomics. Rings a bell?
>>
>>3223310
Oh fucking stop already

What is it with the 14year olds from /Pol/ the last says?
>>
>>3227993
IQ can be significantly changed by environmental factors. What people don't talk about is that it's almost always temporary. Education if I remember correctly tends to account for about a 10 point difference, which is huge, but disappears after like a year. Widespread education will make the general population on average more intelligent if only because more people are in that transient period. The most important things to remember are that IQ is heritable and brain plasticity is a thing. Pretty much explains most of the topic on its own.

Also worth noting for everyone out there clutching their pearls that when we talk about IQ we're talking about statistics, and that yes, public policy is based on statistics and NOT anecdotes. That said, it's still wrong to treat people different on a personal basis due to some statistic concerning a group they're a part of. As long as you actually have the option to get to know them, at the very least.
>>
>>3227916
>Sub-saharans having an IQ on the verge of mental retardation
False
>>
>>3228064

Correct
>>
>>3223332
Makes no sense. Pretty much all of SEA is swamp and forest. They made a civilization out of it and is on the verge of being developed.

There's also this
>https://www.socsci.ox.ac.uk/news/early-humans-adapted-to-living-in-rainforests-much-sooner-than-thought

Also, if any country were given a landmass the size of Africa and told "only" 10% of is rainforest, there is no country on earth that wouldn't take this deal.
>>
>>3227934
Except the conditions for malaria in the Mediterranean is not the same as tsetse and malaria in the true tropics.

This is a really stupid false equivalency.
>>
>>3227934
>Meanwhile Romans exterminated Malaria in Europe completely by draining every single swamp via manual labor.

Lol what?

Malaria was still widespread in the North East Italy and Sardinia until the mid XXth century
>>
>>3228093
prove it.
>>
>>3228095
Southeast Asian Civilization formed as a result of having the oldest maritime culture on Earth the facilitated broad technological, cultural and demographic shifts without the pitfalls of tsetse and most other tropical illnesses found in Central Africa effecting animal husbandry.

You're also ignoring the fact that Africans are not a tropical people, they are a woodland people who lived in the edges. They did not go into the forest until the Banana was introduced because African agricultural crops formed in the semi-arid and semi-tropic regions of the continent
>>
>>3228122
Google the Statistic yourself. There are countries with an average of 60 under them
>>
>>3228128
Africa was connected via trade to both India and the Romans.
>>
>>3223310
What is "good land" changes in Africa every few years, they don't have a regular climate, and you can't have a huge city that can rely on the land around it.
People moved as the climate changed, all the animals did too, chasing the good weather.
>>
>>3223475
Read the other posts which explain how jungle soil is shit and even more useless without the jungle on top of it to support it.
>>
>>3228133
show me
>>
>>3227916
>Sub-saharans having an IQ on the verge of mental retardation

Not genetic limitation though.
If you eat bad as a child, your brain doesn't develop -> low IQ.
If you aren't stimulated as a child (like living in a hovel, not hearing any foreign language ever, not meeting many people, not hearing music, not playing with 3D building toys, etc), your brain doesn't develop -> low IQ.

Genetics will determine your IQ potential, but your environment will determine if you achieve that potential.
Example, if you never learn to speak, despite your genetically high IQ potential, you will be horrible at everything, including solving IQ tests.

So stop with the genetic determinism. It is a factor, but not as large a factor as you and your tribe insist.
>>
File: peh.png (246KB, 287x444px) Image search: [Google]
peh.png
246KB, 287x444px
Why are people allowed to start such horrible threads here? Half a sentence, a played out shitmeme and talking about "African soil" despite Africa being a fucking huge place? Could OP be any more of a stupid pointless faggot if he tried? Yet the thread has 90+ replies. Fucking /his/ you goddam retards. Kill all yourselves.
>>
>>3228128
Your explanation as to why the two are in no way comparable largely consists of a big block of blabla giving descriptive information in how SEA developped and Africans refused to.

>
You're also ignoring the fact that Africans are not a tropical people, they are a woodland people who lived in the edges.

And Brits are not a steppe people, so they adapted while colonializing the Americas. See , what I meant?your defence tries to explain using mere descriptive retrospectives, as if they themselves were not a result of a different factor.
>>
>>3228141
Except the Trans-Sahara trade was only around 2kya with the introduction of Camel and the Roman trade was primarily in the north.

The majority of African populations and regions have about 2k years of sporadic interaction and engagement.

Even then with more persistent contact the effects while explosive were not direct.

The banana changed the trajectory of Africa but that's not the same as say the Chola Dynasty
>>
>>3228187

t. african who lives on black soil
>>
>>3228187
>and talking about "African soil" despite Africa being a fucking huge place?

Thank the wildly praised author of guns germs and steel for that
>>
>Your explanation as to why the two are in no way comparable largely consists of a big block of blabla giving descriptive information in how SEA developped and Africans refused to.

No you don't understand the content of my posts

>And Brits are not a steppe people, so they adapted while colonializing the Americas. See , what I meant?your defence tries to explain using mere descriptive retrospectives, as if they themselves were not a result of a different factor

2 points

1. The British came to the Eastern woodlands and adopted corn, they came from one Temperate Region to another.

Then they brought Russians and Scandinavians to the great plains at a later date because their culture was adapted to the conditions of the area because they went from one Temperate very cold Region to another

2. The entire foundation of European agriculture and technology derives from Temperate Eurasian antecedents

This is not at all like that of Sub Sahara Africa.

This is what I mean about talking on things you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>3228190
>>3228215
>>
>>3228121

Got to the point Il Duce basically built Latina in the middle of the Pontine Marshes just so they'd say "Ey, we got rid of this fucking malaria swamp".
>>
>>3227503
They starve because they keep on getting food aid from pretentious pop stars during a drought, if they just died instead of Liveaid we wouldn't have the problem in the Horn of Africa today
>>
>>3228215
>more convoluted, pseudo academic apologetics

Alright, Buddy. Enjoy your politicized humanities degree.
>>
>>3228263
Refute it.
>>
>>3228263
this

god damn those gosh darn city folk and their fucking degrees

a bunch of nigger lovers if you ask me
>>
>>3228252
No it's because of poor infrastructure, persistent droughts in the lowlands and new viruses killing their crops.
>>
>>3228269
Proof is nigh non existent. Just bc the british empire _incidentally_ used certain settlers with a specific background doesn't mean that being a 'whatever' people at one point in your history is some kind of path dependancy.So more often than not it was pasty Germans or Brits, who went from temperate climate to steppe vor desert in the US or AUS.
Humanity's history actually is full of examples of people moving in and out of different climates and adapting. So to claim that Africans by default are a woodland people and thus never could have made use of jungle terrain is just BS
Nevermind the facto the 'shitty African soil' meme has been debunked anyways.

>>3228270
I actually hold a humanities degree myself, but then went into stem after realizing it's a close-ended echo chamber and non-science
>>
>>3228362
The crops that allowed the expansion and explosion of Europeans in the Americas come part and parcel with the crops they carried with them.

The fact remains that the genetic adaptability of plants while plastic cannot be changed dramatically in such drastically different settings in such short time periods.

There is no wheat growing in the lowlands tropics, African populations did not at that period have the technological nor the agricultural toolkit to expand on a large swarth of the continent. This of course is ignoring too the needed genetic resistance to the dozen or so diseases found in the tropics inhibiting man and beast alike

This is the reason why European populations flourished in Algeria and Western Cape South Africa but not Nigeria or Gabon or Tanzania.

This of course is ignoring comparing two dramatically different set of circumstances.

Regardless you don't know what you're talking about and it's best you try baiting elsewhere.
>>
>>3228401
That's incorrect, they adopted a fuckton of them (Maize, Tomatoes, potatoes, Yams) because some crops did worse or better depending of the climate, in USA maize is everywhere while iberians Criollos, even when prefered wheat when they could raise it, did end adopting all of those and more along they mestizo spawn.
Plantains, Yams, Maize and a lot more were introduced to africa too, one of the reason the Zulus got so big was because they adopted it and the increase in population resulted in a need for more land.
Iberians colonized all kinds of parts, they prefered temperate of course (or med like California) but you could find them in the jungles (even now too) mixing with the natives.
>>
>>3228419
Wow you really are stupid aren't you?
>>3228128
>>3228215

These two posts state the transmission of crops vs the foundational Neolithic crop package.

I know /his/ gets a lot of stupid people on threads but I'm surprised you can't even read.
>>
>>3227878
I am getting have a masters in ecology and evolution. Soon I will be starting a paid Phd in mathematical ecology, you are a complete undergrad pleb.
>humanities degree
Is this supposed to be a bad thing? You do know philosophy is humanities, right?
>>
Why are people so eager to defend black people on a Mongolian kite weaving forum? Lmao
>>
>>3227503
Except for industrial agriculture is what is causing the current famine in Africa you mong.
Lack of crop diversity and biological diversity and the lack of socio-ecological resilience and adaptive capacity causes the food supply to fail under drought or famine. The thing about industrial agriculture is they aren't growing food for themselves, the land is bought by foreign investors and they are paid a wage to grow a single large monocrop like this anon said>>3226960
The problem is is this causes their ecological systems and culture to completely disintegrate, and the world is left permanently impoverished so you can buy cheaply produced Doritos.
The entire thing is a fucking scheme by international finance to funnel their resources into capital to be sold to foreign consumers and profited from the hedge funds and banks running this
>>
>>3228466
Because you fucking memers are cancer. They ought to be defended as well since you clearly will never make an effort to understand Africa on your own.
>>
>>3226681
Absolutely pitiful post.
>>
>>3228039
>IQ can be significantly changed by environmental factors.
No it can not, the genetics are the major factor. Someone with a mental illness can't be educated out of having a mental illness. The environment can only effect IQ but, sorry to burst your bubble, people are not born identical, physically or mentally.

It's a point you can't win on.
>>
>>3228185
>If you eat bad as a child, your brain doesn't develop -> low IQ.

>>put baby in white family in western europe
>>still score lower than the white mean
Stop pretending all Blacks live in a hovel, you're more racist than I am.

>but not as large a factor as you and your tribe insist.
No, you keep making excuses without actual evidence as to it being the case. So far, from the evidence available, sub-saharan africans will inherently score lower, on average, on IQ tests no matter the society or socioeconomic positions.

Sorry, that's just how it is.

>>3228470
>Except for industrial agriculture is what is causing the current famine in Africa you mong.
Yes, totally not the fact the African population went x5 in 50 years coupled with civil wars (often due to ethnic conflicts due to the population expansion) and expulsion of colonial governments to be replaced by war lords and communists.

It's the fact more food can be produced than ever before is what's causing famine in Africa. Good job you dipshit.
>>
>>3228555
>>put baby in white family in western europe
>>still score lower than the white mean

You said mental retardation average IQ. Did that baby score under 60?
No, it scored 95 or something like that. It reached its potential, rather than what would happen in Africa.

Stop strawmanning like a champ, and then ending with a condescending "told you so", as if you make a point.
>>
File: Africa's dependence on aid.png (256KB, 555x584px) Image search: [Google]
Africa's dependence on aid.png
256KB, 555x584px
>>3228466
low confidence and guilt probably

it takes a very weak minded person to dismiss evidence as false just to be seen as "nice"
>>
>>3223310
>posts a picture of tropical rainforest on fucking laterite
-nd.
>>
>>3228581
I doubt most posters on this board have ever tended a garden, let alone did large scale farming.

t. Eastern European peasant pro
>>
>>3228589
>Eastern Europe

Oh a european nigger hello.
>>
>>3228595
Hello, divine angelic white aryan Sir. How may I serve you today?
>>
>>3228563
>No, it scored 95 or something like that. It reached its potential, rather than what would happen in Africa.
Do you understand what that implies? The entire distribution of the IQ among the population is distributed to the lower end. You end up with more dumb people and less smart people to put it simply. I'll let you work on social implications that brings on your own.

By they way, the study was about african-americans and the increase was from 89 to 96. The scores for Africans are lower than for African-Americans.

>did that baby score under 60?
I said, and let me quote "on the verge of mental retardation". Borderline Intellectual Functioning IQ 71-84. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV)
American Psychiatric Association, 1994

Any questions?
>>
>>3228608
>Any questions?
Disgusting unfounded arrogance, I can't help but make caricatures of you in my head as I read your posts.
Please abstain, you are embarrassing yourself, I'm even getting second hand shame reading this shit.

Lets pick a population X from Africa, a real dumb and poor one.
In Africa, in their current environment, they average 70-75 IQ.
Children from that population, taken randomly and raised in Europe, will average 85-90 IQ or higher.
This is a VERY SIGNIFICANT increase, just by changing the environment over a single generation.

So what I am saying: environment plays a role, and environment is shit in Africa, thus people don't reach their full potential.
What you pretend to hear me saying: IQ isn't real and we are all clones of the same creature, by the way I am a transsexual lesbian communist with Her.

Stop strawmanning me in such a blatant way, so that any person lurking must've closed the tab to avoid your garbage. At least be subtler.
>>
>/pol/tards raise shitty points, outright false statements(there was no agriculture before the white man came from the heavens), and idiotic ideas even kids enrolled in junior high find retarded(let's slash-and-burn half a continent!), then, when they get schooled, don't even try to make their "Niggers! 60 IQ!" replies have continuity to the posts beforehand, and actually start screaming that actual studies ON THE POINTS THEY THEMSELVES HAVE RAISED are liberal excuses politically correct bleeding hearts bullshit about, despite them bringing them up in the first place.
>>
>>3228450
Ecology lel...a meme degree just like Gender. Philosophy used to be rad before they seperated it from natural sciences and turned into a license to talk the talk.
>>
>>3228620
>Children from that population, taken randomly and raised in Europe, will average 85-90 IQ or higher.
Not true, I just told you the study was conducted on African-Americans who on average have a 20% white admixture. The average for non adopted blacks was 89 and for adopted blacks 96, That's an increase of 7 points

>In Africa, in their current environment, they average 70-75 IQ.
>Children from that population, taken randomly and raised in Europe, will average 85-90 IQ or higher.
Your presumption?

>This is a VERY SIGNIFICANT increase, just by changing the environment over a single generation.
Its not. Clearly genetics were more significant in determining their IQ, not environment. If the environment was the determining factor then any population group subject to the same environment would have the same mean IQ, yet that doesn't happen.

>So what I am saying: environment plays a role, and environment is shit in Africa, thus people don't reach their full potential.
You keep sidestepping the fact that potential is capped by genetics literally at birth and if a certain group of people has a lower potential, speaking in averages, then you can't expect them to have the same capacity for civilization,That's what I'm saying, retard.

>Stop strawmanning me in such a blatant way
It's funny because you put words in my mouth and invented the 60IQ!!!! narrative that you're strawmanning now.
>>
>>3228573
>low confidence

oh the ironing
>>
>>3228555
>Yes, totally not the fact the African population went x5 in 50 years coupled with civil wars (often due to ethnic conflicts due to the population expansion)
That has everything to do with industrialization you idiot.
>Also the rest of your post.
You are an asshole for thinking black people as your lessers. Your moral ineptitude gives me every reason to believe you are stupid. I don't dislike you because I think you are stupid, I dislike you because you are an asshole. You could be the smartest man in the world and the way you talk about other people would still lead me to reguard you as less decent than the mosquitoes I swat.
>>
>>3228629
there's no stopping them at this point
>>
>>3228637
Pleb
>>
>>3228641
>African-Americans

You mean the multiple generations eugenics experiment of picking the fittest slaves on the market, having only the fittest of these fittest survive, and then only the fittest of these fittest fittest live long enough on the field to procreate?

African-Americans are a completely different animal to Africans, in their most basic traits - height, weight, even just features. It is an obvious difference, something you have to try very hard to ignore.
>>
File: proof.jpg (11KB, 241x64px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
11KB, 241x64px
>>3228641
>20 iq different is not very significant

saving for later use in other /pol/ threads
>>
>>3228641
Not him
>for adopted blacks 96
>You keep sidestepping the fact that potential is capped by genetics

That means the average is 4 points below the very definition of average, so while there is still a difference, it's not that big.
>>
time curse you little poltards
leave or you are going to die in cancer along with your families after long suffering at a young age, like the virgins you are, you will see your mothers cry in agony as you try to reach your own medicine, since theres nobody to help you
repent or die
átok
>>
File: IMG_0025.png (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.png
227KB, 750x1334px
>>3228637
If you are so smart you should have no problem understanding this and using it to make me a meme
>>
>>3228645
Truth hurts.

You can continue onward with your mental gymnastics that lead you to the conclusion that abundant food production is what causes famine.

>>3228652
>people actually believe this is what slavery looked like
Don't forget to mention the daily whippings.

Either way, what point are you making now? That it made them smarter?

>>3228657
What 20 IQ difference? Making up numbers again?

>>3228658
>That means the average is 4 points below the very definition of average,
They were not average, the white kids had an IQ of 109 in the same study. Either way, tell me how do you expect to have an equal representation of blacks in educated fields when the proportion of blacks that have an IQ "suitable" for such field is smaller?

That's why this is even a debate, because you will deny this even being possible and instead turn around and accuse everyone else being at fault, usually because overt racism and discrimination but when it can no longer be pointed out then we have "microaggresions" and shit as a way to explain it and no one being able to refute it.
>>
>>3228684
>They were not average, the white kids had an IQ of 109 in the same study.
Soooo, the average was above average?
>>
>>3228684
>Either way, what point are you making now? That it made them smarter?

The very obvious point that African-Americans are not native Africans.
They underwent a selection process and a big dying, and then mixed with whoever was in the Americas around them.

You are using American data and comparing it to African data as if they are both oranges.
>>
>>3228645
>>3228665
>make believe with my feelings and wishes
Honkahonka, what a iberal attitude towards reality, libshit.
>>
>>3228684
>abundant food production
Lol, not even close producing massive amounts of a single crop to sell on the international market is not abundance, it is a recipe for disaster both from ecological self-harm and in succeptablity to drought and famine.
Ever hear the old saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket" or "don't bite the hand that feeds you"
Let me introduce some new concepts to you.
https://www.e-education.psu.edu/earth131/node/1059
The reality is you are a stupid pleb incapable of rationality that doesn't have the slightest clue of the dynamics behind what they are talking about. You are using uninformed and biased opinions to justify being an asshole. That is all you are, a stupid asshole. That is probably all you will ever be I am don't sure why I bother.
Also
>thinking iq is valid as a cross-cultural method
Wew lad, the only thing IQ is good for is child development. I say that as a person with an extremely high IQ.
>>
>>3228728
>cross cultural method
*metric
>>
>>3228688
The average is the population average, not the average of any particular group, the kids were placed in advantaged well off white families, not average families.

>They underwent a selection process and a big dying, and then mixed with whoever was in the Americas around them.
Yes, they mixed with higher IQ populations. IQ is in large part hereditary thus african-americans have higher IQ's than their African counterparts. Not hard to grasp.

>You are using American data and comparing it to African data as if they are both oranges.
This is an argument out of desperation now. South Africa, the most developed Sub-saharan African country, and really the only one to be considered part of the western world, has an average IQ of 77.

Again, genetics are the determining factor, environment can only affect the underlying genetics. You can't educate people out of mental illness.

>Ever hear the old saying "don't put all your eggs in one basket" or "don't bite the hand that feeds you"
I have. Africans didn't.

>Wew lad, the only thing IQ is good for is child development.
IQ is not "useful" for anything, its an objective measure of intelligence.

>I say that as a person with an extremely high IQ.
doubt.jpg

>>3228728
>>3228733
You are an idiot and reverted to being as such the moment you were faced with information you found uncomfortable. IQ has nothing to do with culture otherwise the culture that came up with it would be dominating these tests. Yet we see east Asians, a completely different cultural group, outperform everyone.

It's just another lefty assertion that can't be measured, proven or dis proven. Essentially bullshit to divert the attention from factual evidence and feel better about yourself because we are all humans and we're all the same.
>>
>>3228755
>It's just another lefty assertion that can't be measured, proven or dis proven. Essentially bullshit
Mfw you are so stupid you aren't even a rationalist, and you follow epistemologically blind empiricism.
Lmao I bet you are also one of those plebs that goes on about psychology being a pseudo science, yet you put faith in such an arbitrary and shaky psychometric like IQ, it has virtually no descriptive value. You don't even understand that iq is relative to the population being sampled.
>faced with information
What information?
You aren't even addressing my post. Click the link i posted then kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (37KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
37KB, 473x500px
>>3228792
>>3228755

>mfw
>>
>>3228792
>strawmanning this hard
Do you always construct an antagonist in your head?
>>
>>3228806
Huh?
Just give up. You are shit at trolling.
Also you are a stupid asshole.
>>
File: 1380823015565.jpg (63KB, 684x725px) Image search: [Google]
1380823015565.jpg
63KB, 684x725px
>>3228792
>>3228815
>when you can no longer argue the facts and declare the facts arbitrary and label them of no value before sperging out one last time

Pic related is the TL;DR
>>
>>3228826
Have a case study as an example
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3598474/
>>
>>3226545
>nordics having worst soil than africa
Really makes you think
>>
>>3228826
Here is some more science to inform you of how pathetically wrong you are about the causes of famine in Africa
http://moscow.sci-hub.io/5342bdab92dce8c2f82818f83fe9aa31/gallopn2006.pdf
>>
>>3228792
Daily reminder that IQ is neither arbitrary nor shaky, it's one of the most sound metrics in cognitive psychology, having survived every single crisis of replication.
>>
File: 67890ghted.jpg (144KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
67890ghted.jpg
144KB, 682x600px
>>3227879
>I don't care about facts
Spoken like a true /pol/tard
>>
>>3228540
You should read about epigenetics :')
>>
>>3228838
>>3228853
First study is literally what I described, leftists nonsense of how intelligence should be differently defined in order to suit aboriginals (people who never progressed past hunter gatherers). In other words, things like logical reasoning should not be what asses intelligence. How far you can chuck a spear on the other hand...

Stop posting random studies you got from angrily googling.

>>3228896
Whatever you say leftypol, facts are anything you want them to be. Meanwhile IQ testing are arbitrary and of no value.

>>3228899
>muh hereditary oppression
>>
>>3226529
>Terra preta soils are found mainly in the Brazilian Amazon, where Sombroek et al.[19] estimate that they cover at least 0.1 to 0.3%, or 6,300 to 18,900 square kilometres (2,400 to 7,300 sq mi) of low forested Amazonia
>0.1 to 0.3%
>99,9 to 99,7% of the rainforest soil is still shit for agriculture
You should be the one banned from discussing science.
>>
>>3228913
See>>3228899
>>
>>3228913
>ignores what the study says
>declares it leftist nonsense with no rational discussion of the content of the study

>is so tried of being BTFO he tells me to stop posting factual evidence

Pathetic
>>
>>3228913
>>3228899

He isn't wrong, you are an idiot if you think this is a result of biological determinism.
Even more of an idiot than you are for believing your "evidence" in the first place
>>
>>3228938
You should also read about epigenetics
>>
>>3228921
Saying "epigenetics" doesn't make you look smart.

>>3228928
I've read it briefly. It doesn't even concern cross-cultural IQ, it already assumes that IQ can't be applied across culture.

Here's the first thing you'll read.
>Achieving culturally fair assessments of cognitive functioning for Aboriginal people is difficult due to a scarcity of appropriately validated tools for use with this group.

Here's part of the conclusion
>Cognitive assessments developed specifically for Aboriginal people are urgently needed. Significant research effort is needed to develop and validate more appropriate assessments that are based on the skills and abilities taught and valued in Aboriginal cultures.

You're the only one pathetic enough to keep replying while sperging.
>>
>>3228957
Just read about it already and come back to me when you have knowledge of it
>>
>>3228466
It's just the leftards. They literally worship niggers after all.
>>
>>3228963
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/darron-t-smith-phd/the-epigenetics-of-being-_b_4094226.html
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
https://keithwaynebrown.com/2015/01/02/does-cultural-oppression-affect-us-genetically/
tell me more about it :)
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>3228951
i have a masters in ecology and evolution
>>
>>3223310
>he thinks rainforests are fertile
Mayans literally had to create environmental disasters to their rainforests so they could sustain their agriculture.
>>
>>3228957
>it already assumes that IQ can't be applied across culture.
because it cant
>>
>>3229033
But clearly it can and is. You just have a problem with it because your pets score low on them thus you have to discredit in order to maintain your beliefs.

Tough luck.
>>
>>3228987
>reading about it on clickbait articles instead of scientific papers and books
It's your own fault for chosing to remain ignorant

>>3229012
So it should be easier for you to understand
>>
>>3229047
>But clearly it can and is.
proof?

>pets score low on them thus you have to discredit in order to maintain your beliefs.
i wouldn't care even if that did mean anything(it doesn't) the only reason i have not to like somebody is if they are an asshole, like you.
race isnt even real, its an illusory abstraction
>>
>>3229068
>So it should be easier for you to understand
i already do.
>>
>>3229047
i love how i mentioned your retarded opinions about IQ tests as a side and you completely ignored the argument we were in about agriculture as soon as i gave you an out.

>>3229068
>It's your own fault for choosing to remain ignorant
why dont you link him something to read?
>>
>>3229081
>PROVE THAT MY CLAIMS ARE WRONG

>>3229096
No, I just don't see a point arguing with someone that believes famine was caused by increased food production and not incompetence on the part of the African government's and people. Literally everything else is deflection like not enough crop variety being at fault as if crop variety is something people have no control over or the failure of the distribution networks, as if that had nothing to do with African civil wars, etc.

Essentially dindu nuffin, and that's why Zimbabwe is the African bread basket.
>>
File: 1463289993584.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1463289993584.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>why didn't Africa thread #21684486861635161683
>>
>>3229115
>>3229115
>enough crop variety being at fault as if crop variety is something people have no control over
they dont
the world bank and FDI choose. The people had their traditional ways of sustaining themselves sold out from under them and are now paid a wage to work land they once owned.
> by increased food production
people cant live off of wheat or canola oil alone. Thats why they now need international trade to sustain themselves, and are left vulnerable to drought, war, and climate variance.
you are an idiot, but im sure you would be able to understand resilience and adaptive capacity if you would just read the links i sent you, they are not very difficult concepts to understand, ive explained it to children with no problem before.
Is this is why "africans" not being intelligent is so important to you, because you are such a retard you are desperate to find people you can feel superior to?
id like to test your IQ and make fun of you for it.
>>PROVE THAT MY CLAIMS ARE WRONG
wew lad
>>
>>3229216
>more excuses
Yes, its the fault of the agricultural revolution, the world bank and FDI. Not Africans being unable to create a sustainable state for themselves and devolved into tribal warfare.

Rhodesia 40 years ago
>The United Nations Food and Agriculture Year Book of 1975 ranked the then Rhodesia second in the world in terms of yields of maize, wheat, soya beans and ground nuts, and third for cotton. In the combined ranking for all these crops, Rhodesia ranked first in the world.

Zimbabwe today:
>The UN's World Food Programme (WFP) said an estimated 2.2 million people – a quarter of the rural population – are expected to need food assistance during the pre-harvest period in early 2014. This is the highest since early 2009 when more than half the population required food support.

(You)
>>
>>3229252
>Not Africans being unable to create a sustainable state for themselves
no thats exactly what im saying, they have been deprived of property rights and economic self determination under the control of international finance.
>ifc gives loan to african government
>the state arbitrarily sells the land out from under its people
>international agents fuck everything up while the people lose everything they had
>industrialization bubbles up economic growth well beyond sustainable levels
>bubble pops and the people are left with a barren hellscape
>'fucking africans cant grow shit right"
watch out, this is coming to the west as soon as you run out of resources to rob from south america, africa and southeast asia.
https://www.ecologyandsociety.org/vol19/iss3/art28/
>>
>>3229252
just stop, watching you getting BTFO so hard is painfull.

please just stop visiting /pol and you might learn how to think properly
>>
>>3229390
>watch out, this is coming to the west as soon as you run out of resources to rob from south america, africa and southeast asia.

long overdue IMO, white people have had it good for to long stealing wealth from the rest of the world
>>
>>3223335
This. Fuck you brainlet OP
>>
>>3227960
Mongols
>>
>>3227960
Anthropogenic hydrological shifts/climate change
>>
>>3226970
If you don't want industrial agriculture, then stop having so many fucking kids
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>3229975
The kids come in a boom after industrial agriculture tho. For whatever demographic that is the ones that are industrialized, the rest of the cultures living a traditional way of life disappear with the life they were a part of.
A good example of this is the poor bambuti people native to the rainforest in the Congo, who are being effectively driven to extinction as the world bank gives the DRC loans for lumber extraction and oil palm plantations.
Pic related, the American flag t shirt really completes the image.
>>
>>3230029
Breaking news: the first world feeds and clothes the third world
>>
>>3230029
Adapt or die, nigger. It's the same rule for everyone.
>>
File: african economy.jpg (561KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
african economy.jpg
561KB, 1200x920px
>>3229883
>It's not green, therefore it is impossible to cultivate the land
It's not only possible and usual to cultivate poor lands with an output close to the best soils in the world as fertilizer are used to feed the plants, it just also happen than burned forest is an excellent farming land. Ask Brazil, maybe half of the country are farms made on burnt forest.
>>
>>3230114
Actually the third world produced your food and clothing or at least produced the supply.
Which is why these people have lost everything
>>3230133
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens
>>
>>3230151
>Ask Brazil, maybe half of the country are farms made on burnt forest.

>The technique is not scalable or sustainable for large human populations.
>not sustainable
>>
>>3230151
for some reason I find this pic to be comfy af
>>
>>3230151
>burned forest is an excellent farming land.
no it isnt dumb nigger, in fact amazonia is being burned down to make way for cattle fields
its soil is actually very poor
>>
File: african debate.jpg (59KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
african debate.jpg
59KB, 640x423px
>>3230228
>Say that to my face and not online and see what happens
Go to the nearest library and ask for the origin of species. That's is, it in front of your face.

>>3230249
It does not matter how poor the soil is, you just feed the ground and it will grow. In Spain, they cultivate on fucking sand.

Look at what burnt forest can do:
https://en.actualitix.com/country/bra/brazil-glycine-max-production.php

>>3230241
Have more African pictures.
>>
>>3230277
I read that when I was 12. Now I have a masters in ecology and evolution.
What does this have to do with you being a sociopath? You are just another retarded troll from /pol/
go away
>>
>>3223310
You just posted a pic of shitty soil a non-arable land.

How the fuck do you expect hunte-gatherers with stone age tools to clear that?
>>
>>3230277
ah the le dead man is on my side argument

>it does not matter how poor the soil is

agronomists_laughing.png
>>
>>3230277
Spain is volcanic you moron.
>>
>>3230364
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroponics
>>
Y'all know what to do.

t. /k/
>>
>>3228039
>>3227993
>That said, it's still wrong to treat people different on a personal basis due to some statistic concerning a group they're a part of. As long as you actually have the option to get to know them, at the very least.
lol
>>
>>3223419
It's not hard to turn rain forest soul into black earth. See Brazil niggers doing it and making some of the most fertile land in the world with it.
>>
>>3230249
It's soil quality can become very fertile through land management. The only reason 1% of the Amazon has black soil is because it required humans to cultivate the slash and burned land to convert that charcoal into a nutrient preserving soil
>>
>>3231085
>th-that's why you gotta fuck ME, brenda, and not tyrone the quarterback. y-you understand, don't you, it's all laid out here, it''s even g-got citations and stuff.
>>
>>3229524
he's not wrong about much.
>>
>>3231206
Want to project some more you unfit loser?
>>
Will /his/ ever realize that "why didn't Africa" threads are just excuses for /pol/ colonists to make arguments in bad faith about IQ and try to internally justify why they think all inferior races should be subjugated and have their countries plundered?

Sage and report.
>>
File: Ammoniak_Reaktor_BASF.jpg (1MB, 1500x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Ammoniak_Reaktor_BASF.jpg
1MB, 1500x1999px
>>3230277
>It does not matter how poor the soil is, you just feed the ground and it will grow. In Spain, they cultivate on fucking sand.

>Look at what burnt forest can do:
>https://en.actualitix.com/country/bra/brazil-glycine-max-production.php

We 'cheat' by dumping lots of synthetic fertilizers on the soil to maintain productivity.

ftp://ftp.fao.org/agl/agll/docs/fertusebrazil.pdf
>>
>>3227851
>what is the Nile valley
WE
>>
>>3228450
It's deeply unwise to try to pull academic rank with a BS in one of the worst-paid college major and a career track that guarantees a five-year postdoc followed by permanent unemployability.

If you've read into this subject at all, you know very well about the heritability of intelligence and the discrepancy between major population groups. Want to know why? Look at the ExAC data for Europeans and Africans. It's all in there.
>>
>>3228916
>anthropogenic soils that you can expand to support your agricultural requirements
>b-but what about the rest of it

I'm a grad student studying geochemistry, faggot. Fucking try me. The majority of the amazon basin being unaltered has no bearing on /his/tards claiming that rainforest soils cannot be utilised for agriculture.
Go ahead and post the shitty screencap blaming lateritic soils for africa's lack of development so I can demolish that one too.
>>
>>3227542
Not your safespace, you white guilt cuckold
>>
>>3231764
>t's deeply unwise to try to pull academic rank with a BS
Who do you know what BS I have?(math,biology)
>lowest paid bs
This wouldn't even be a bad thing, mainly because I have a masters and am getting a phd, also because that would be a great way to avoid people like you. I can't stand brainlets that choose money over intellectual fulfillment.
>permenant unemployment
That's what a phd from Princeton gets you? I still wouldn't mind, as I can take care of myself.
>you know very well about the heritability of intelligence
Enlighten me
>and the discrepancy between major population groups.
Trivial bullshit
>>
>>3235038
>I can't stand brainlets that choose money over intellectual fulfillment.

Get that sci shit outta here
>>
>>3226970
They need development. Saying a place is only good for its environment and wildlife only is like saying a woman has a "nice personality" and nothing else, it's a sign of really strap nf the bottom if the barrel.

You want to deny poor nation's modernity for the sake if memes then that us pretty problematic.
>>
>>3223310
-> >>3233549
>>
>>3228851
inb4 >"the nordics had bad soil and they still achieved things!"
They enjoyed the benefits of the rest of Europe. Regions with good farms make good tech. As you can see, almost all of Africa is shitty farmland.
>>
>>3227845
>>3227879
>>3227916
>earth sciences are a liberal plot
>>
>>3228629
>this is what anti white cucks actually dulued themselves into believing what's going on
Pathetic
>>
>>3235359
>they need development
Sure they do. That's isn't what they are getting. They are getting robbed blind and left with a home that can no longer sustain them. If you think international business capitalizing Africa is "development" you need to take a step back and think about that belief, because the only reason you have it is """public relations""" propaganda.
>only good for its environment and wildlife
Actually that is all Africa has, the concept of an environment is illusory. Humans are part of the ecological systems they live in and can't live without them, when I say wildlife I also mean the people living traditional ways of life that are disappearing. There is no reason Africa and South America have to follow our scheme for "development", they can have medicine, food, stability and modern technological convince without completely destroying everything they have. Humans are not the only life that lives in Africa, not recognizing that and respecting the living world is literally about to collapse global civilization due to the ecological consequences.
>>
>>3235316
I can't stand pleb virgins that choose money over intellectual fulfillment.
>stem major, best money, muh job
Get that /b/ shit out of here
>>
>>3236014
no one is anti white here why would you think that?

because someone doesn't think that some race is basically subhuman doesn't mean he is against some other race

this is just a complete logical fallacy
>>
>>3236346
Don't feed the trolls
There is no sincerity in that post
>>
>>3231661
LE
>>
>>3229081
>race isnt even real, its an illusory abstraction

so native britons share as much common descent with nigerians or koreans then they do with other native britons?
>>
>>3223310
Hahaha all of the triggered niggers ITT.
>>
>>3223310

Jungle soild IS shitty for agriculture.
You are obviously reasoning that since it has so much plant life, it must be extremely rich, but its quite the opposite. It is BECAUSE it has so much plant life that it is shitty. All the nutrients are in the plants themselves, plant that are specifically evolved to live on such shitty, cramped conditions, unlike corn, wheat, etc.
>>
>>3227942

Romans werent "white". Germanics were, and they didnt do shit about anything except kill and rape eachother for millenia. Stop wewuzing.
>>
>>3236346
>no one is anti white here
wrong, you leftypol shills are
>>
>>3237417
nice bogeyman
>>
This whole thread is a miserable failure of a discussion.
Nearly no recent scientific backup for all this opinions and most people are just talking with themselfs / circlejerk.
This could have been a interesting topic but you fucked it up.
Fucking ideologist with their agendas.
>>
>>3237809
I've seen some backing up but only from one side though. But this is how it always goes down, for a while you have the main event 'discussion' and then you have a prolonged shitposting afterparty
>>
>>3235316
/sci/entists go for their passion, only engineers fell for the money meme
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.