[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raubal was 17 at the time and spent the next six years in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>Raubal was 17 at the time and spent the next six years in close contact with her half-uncle,[3] who was 19 years her senior.
How come no one talks about hillbilly Hitler banging his half-niece from 17 to 23 till she killed herself in HITLER's apartment? She was a fucking heifer too one has to wonder whether Herr Wolf was so autistic he had to settle for fucking his niece.
>>
>As he rose to power as leader of the Nazi Party, Hitler was domineering and possessive of Raubal, keeping a tight rein on her. When he discovered she was having a relationship with his chauffeur, Emil Maurice, he forced an end to the affair and dismissed Maurice from his service. After that he did not allow her to freely associate with friends, and attempted to have himself or someone he trusted near her at all times, accompanying her on shopping trips, to the movies, and to the opera

>Raubal was in effect a prisoner, but planned to escape to Vienna to continue her singing lessons. Her mother told interrogators after the war that her daughter was hoping to marry a man from Linz, but that Hitler had forbidden the relationship. He and Raubal argued on 18 September 1931—he refused to allow her to go to Vienna. He departed for a meeting in Nuremberg, but was recalled to Munich the next day: Raubal was dead from a gunshot wound to the lung; she had apparently shot herself in Hitler's Munich apartment with Hitler's Walther pistol. She was 23.

yo what the heck, why isn't this famous
>>
>>3219210
Hitler: confirmed cuck to his own CHAUFFEUR HAHAHAHA
>>
>>3219227
also, thinking on it, the circumstances of her death are eerily similar to stalin's wife killing herself a few years later, which is said to be the start of the Great Terror
>>
>>3219198
>spending time with your family immediately implies incest in the minds of liberals
Gas chambers soon
>>
>>3219210
Who the fuck kills himself by shooting himself to the lungs
>>
File: tumblr_npbtrqc5Ol1tmsr3yo7_500.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npbtrqc5Ol1tmsr3yo7_500.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
She was kinda cute in some pictures.
>>
>>3219500
She probably tried to shoot herself in the heart, which was common, especially for women, throughout the 20th century.
>>
>>3219478
unlike you /pol/cucks I don't make shit up. pic related is from Ian Kershaw's Biography of Hitler. Before Geli he banged a 16 year old, how alpha to fuck an impressionable teen with autist ramblings!
>>
>>3219529
What an animal lover! He beats his dog just so he can look """manly""" to his girlfriend!
>>
>>3219514
You just KNOW
>>
>>3219514
if that is her, yeah she's cute. but she looks way different in the OP pic so i have no clue
>>
>>3219544

>when it misbehaved
>>
>>3219563
misbehave can mean anything. it could have barked at the other dog a bit, nipped at the other dog's heels, anything. considering how much hitler liked training dogs (the only thing he had loved until mimi besides his mother was a stray dog he autistically trained in WWI), we can assume that the dog wasn't seriously misbehaving in this instance. And anyway, NOBODY should train their dog by beating it. If you train it properly you shouldn't have to fucking hit it with a whip, though I assume that was probably common back then, mostly to assert masculinity as i mention in the previous post.
>>
>>3219198

She may have been Jewish too
>>
>>3219583
all this said, hitler was notable for carrying a dogwhip around all the time in those days, marking him out as an "eccentric gangster" as kershaw calls him. It wasn't ordinary to walk around with a dogwhip, in other words, ready to whip your dog at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>3219198
>>3219210

the literal definition of creepy uncle

the germans let a creepy autist and his weirdo friends be in charge of them. lmao.
>>
>>3219602
Austrians*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.