[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Anti-fascism movement began in the 1920s in Mussolini's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: c2JnteM.jpg (334KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
c2JnteM.jpg
334KB, 2480x3508px
The Anti-fascism movement began in the 1920s in Mussolini's Italy, was active throughout WW2 and still has organizations to this day around the globe.

What are your thoughts on it?

I personally think they're necessary as force to keep the "undesirable" elements of society in check.
>>
>>3218513

That you already made this thread yesterday.
>>
They haven't fought fascism since the 30's, just chimp out and wreck some poor guys coffee shop over some wanker politicians being in town
>>
>>3218513
You made this yesterday, fascist isn't a thing anymore like it used to and the places where real fascist exist you fuckers don't even say something , you are just a bunch of upper class brainwashed anarchist that lack any objetive in life exept getting high so you start to create dumb enemies and call then fascist just to have an excuse to keep existing. I say your kinda come and go really trash people they get really fuck on drugs and protest then they are 40 and in a horrible state and they try to convince themselves they are not losers
>>
>>3218513
Antifa are commies that hide their true intentions under their butthurt of fascism
>>
>>3218513
> I personally think they're necessary as force to keep the "undesirable" elements of society in check.
That´s what the police thinks and why those fringe groups are allowed to exist. Asshats join a street action group thinking they will stay anonimous.
>>
File: Death-of-Mussolini.jpg (127KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-Mussolini.jpg
127KB, 800x568px
>>3218513
> keep the "undesirable" elements of society in check.
>>
Who cares, both commies and fascists are trash. They can bash each other's skulls as much as they wish.
>>
File: nolan_chart.jpg (39KB, 510x506px) Image search: [Google]
nolan_chart.jpg
39KB, 510x506px
Ironically, ANTIFA are far-left fascist authoritarians that rely on violence to achieve their goals, no different than the far-right. Look up horseshoe theory.
>>
>antifa
>support theocratic regimes
Don't they have any clue what is fascism?
>>
>>3218513
You already made this thread comrade. Antifa is going to end up creating the monster it is trying to defeat.
>>
>>3218602
They deserved it.
>>
File: Leftytard.png (47KB, 232x236px) Image search: [Google]
Leftytard.png
47KB, 232x236px
>>3218513
Smash yourself Anti-buzzword
>>
>>3218845
because they lose?
>>
File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png
264KB, 574x600px
>wear mask
>wear boots
>hurt people

why do they call themselves anti-fascists?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.