[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moot said we shouldn't have a /his/ board because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 33

File: juden.jpg (64KB, 826x600px) Image search: [Google]
juden.jpg
64KB, 826x600px
>moot said we shouldn't have a /his/ board because it would turn into /pol/ 2.0
>thought he was just being an uptight faggot
>he was right all along
>>
>>3216489
its the humanities part that ruins it.

If the 25-year rule was strictly enforced, it'd be fine.
>>
>>3216489
Shut the fuck up you (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbaby))) (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbabies)))don't have opinions worth listening to, so you should just kill yourself like the rest of the (((cuckniggershilltrannydildolickerdykeretardassbabies)))
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (86KB, 1880x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
86KB, 1880x462px
>>3216489
Not /his/ but rather humanities
>>
>>3216489
Who?
>>
>>3216489
Name one time moot was wrong.
>>
who cares what moot thinks? he got some purple haired pussy thrown at him a couple of times and turned his back on his user base
>>
>>3216503
He invented the internet
>>
>>3216500
Someone please post this in text
>>
>>3216489
>It's becoming /pol/ 2.0
And leftypol and Reddit at the same damn time.
>Muh pregnant Anne Frank meme X-D
>*Leftypol posts b8 about antifa*
>*pol responds with b8 about antifa*
>>
>>3216520
Nvm I found it
>>
>>3216500
This is actually ripped off from a copy pasta that circulated around TRS forums read here
https://youtu.be/4kuzEvEMFFo
>>
It's not that bad stop being a fucking drama queen.
>>
>>3216500
>dat screencap
holy shit im dying
>>
File: 1490205785876.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490205785876.png
291KB, 691x576px
>moot got a top job at Google
>we're still here
>tfw even the founder of 4chan moved away from it
>we didn't
I wonder if he sometimes comes here to laugh at us.
>>
>>3216529
>Le chateau autiste
Brings me back
https://youtu.be/tElEX_aR3Lw
>>
>>3216540
no, just to drunkpost in Asuka threads on /a/
>>
>>3216498
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>3216506
>If I just shut down /pol/ , /pol/ will just go away
/pol/harbor: never again
>>
>>3216506
>said we'd become /pol2.0/
>said /vg/ was just going to become a chatroom
>said the majority of shitposters come from Australia
>said mlp needed a containment board
>said Asuka was best girl
moot was always right.

>>3216554
killing /new/ wasn't that bad
>>
>>3216489
do you even go on /pol/? I mean its a little bit like /pol/ here but it's not really /pol/ 2.0 in the sense that everything is a shitpost. I've actually seen some great threads here.
>>
File: 1417732252283.png (60KB, 456x570px) Image search: [Google]
1417732252283.png
60KB, 456x570px
>>3216548
>Tfw moot is still butthurt about it
>>
Well fucking sage and report the poltard shitposting and refute their brainwashing with historical evidence and sources
>>
>>3216570
Ah, I remember when I was young and naive as well
>>
>>3216489
/his/ has gone a lot better than I thought it would. It worked well on 8/his/ but skeptical it would work here, and it has.
>>
>>3216559
>said the majority of shitposters come from Australia

He was right but he also underestimated the canadian menace.
>>
>>3216575
8/his/ was swarmed with polacks too, but at least the moderation was merciless. Which is logical since 8pol is filled with hardcore neo-nazis, even moreso than 4pol.
>>
>>3216540
It's only temporary!
I just graduated and am seeking employment
I swear...;_;
>>
>>3216570
>refute their brainwashing with historical evidence and sources
>Be me
>Be /pol/tard
>Literally every time I ever post right wing opinions I get back autistic screeching
>Deny the holocaust as a foil for the thread and actually give people reasons why beyond meme images
>People just post liberal meme images back that they've never read through
It's always the same images and the same imgur link as well, back when /pol/ had daily holocaust denial threads they had meta level counter memes to these , to which people created meta level responses to these, etc. "Indoctrination" yeah right. I don't even believe half the stuff I put out onto the thread and yet /his/ can never properly counter any of it.

I once had to hold /his/'s hand and guide them trough how MLA citations worked.
>>
>>3216580
Yeah and now it's a leftypol colony d:

It's almost like history is inherently political or something haha
>>
>>3216575
I think people just need to get the dumb meme-age out of their system, when I first started using /his/ I made a bunch of awful posts, but then I realized this is actually a fairly decent board and I felt bad for being such a piece of shit. The truth is that a lot of people coming here are gonna be /pol/ users, but aren't necessarily incompatible, they just need to learn how to behave themselves.
>>
>>3216590
cripplechan is a trash website anyway. It's pretty much comes down to rightwing and leftwing retards going at each other while the rest is literal pedophile boards.
>>
>>3216573

t. 20 year old

>>3216586

>i shitpost
>i get refuted and rekt

Wahhh fuck off
>>
>>3216600
>get refuted and rekt
No I never do, people spam meme images which I refute then they never respond to before the thread is archived /they leave the thread. The fact that I , as someone who believe in the Holocaust , can make a bunch of people who believe in the Holocaust a priori sperg out and spam images until they leave should really show you just how

""""""""Intellectual"""""""" this place is.
>>
Actually /his/ has been somewhat successful in turning away /pol/ influence.
>>
>>3216495
>>3216500
I'm not convinced moving &humanities would fix jack shit
>>
>>3216610
I've never seen a well-written /pol/ post or thread. It's all infographs, meme images, propaganda youtube videos, shitty one liners with buzzwords like cuck, kike, jew.
>>
>>3216495
*it's people misusing what humanities actually is to post off-topic bullshit
>>
>>3216619
Probably because you don't know where to look and haven't been on enough threads. That's another somewhat ironic issue people /pol/ has: people stereotype it too much. A lot of the racial vitriol /pol/ seems like knee jerk white trashism but the more you delve into it the more you begin to understand. Most people are turned away by the veneer of white trash, but the assertion of biological determinism, rejection of materialism, advocacy for natural hierarchies occuring within government are beneath all of that. The problem , really, is that /pol/ is the new /b/and use it to shitpost edgy things everywhere and that's all people know it for.
>>
>>3216610
>I refute
No, you just act dense and then they give up and go away.
>>
>>3216631
No, debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do, and which will always be. Doing the same thing /pol/ does where random idiots spam meme images and copy pasta does not make you better than /pol/ just because you support the status quo.
>>
>>3216648
Then link the actual thread. I bet they link actual historians instead of spamming infographs.
>debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do,
Uh huh. Yeah, sure...
>>
>>3216629
>Probably because you don't know where to look
I don't want to look for it, truth be told. I've been on this board since November 2015 and what i saw only confirmed my doubts.
>people stereotype it too much
Just like /pol/ does with things it doesn't like.
>eally, is that /pol/ is the new /b/and use it to shitpost edgy things
>new
/pol/ was a board for edgy kiddies since its creation. Don't pretend it has any "serious" value.
>>
>>3216554
If /pol/ is to work as a containment board than pol posting outside /pol/ has to actually be cracked down on like mlp is. As it is pol just encourages leaking.
>>
>>3216652
>Uh huh. Yeah, sure...
Yes?
>Link the thread
It's clear your pretty new here lmao
>>3216657
>I've only been here since November of 2015
Explains a lot, /pol/ used to be much less cancerous
>Dont participate in dialogical engagements with people you disagree with/don't like
No, if you want to understand the opinions of others you have to actually hear them. Lurk on /pol/ for awhile learn to use the filters, and become more familiar with the chans.
>>
>>3216652
>>debating over the numbers and validity of genocides and mass atrocity is something professional historians do,
>Uh huh. Yeah,
>Not knowing about the age old bickering about Caesar's massacring of Gaul
>Not knowing about the shitfest between China and Japan over Nanking
W e w
>>
>>3216659
Except politics isn't the same as a niche cartoon fandom?
>>
>>3216559
Asuka a shit.
>>
>>3216667
>Yes?
No, when it comes to the Holocaust the 12 million total and 6 million Jews is widely accepted.
>It's clear your pretty new here lmao
No, I've rarely posted in "Holohoax" threads and it's mostly reasonable Anons going up against Stormfags who go "NUHN UH, DAT IS THE JEWISH BOLSHEVIK CHURCHILL ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA. HITLER DID NUTTIN'"
>>3216678
One is in ancient times and the other is widely agreed upon but the Japanese refuse to take responsibility.
>>
>>3216667
Nah /pol/ has always been cancerous more or less.
>Lurk on /pol/
I've actually posted actively on /pol/ a while go. Had a little /pol/ phase. Thank god i left it and never looked back.
>and become more familiar with the chans.
Don't teach me what to do. I'm probably here longer than you.
>>
>>3216489
But this board is overrun with neo-commies and libcucks.
>>
>>3216698
>No, when it comes to the Holocaust the 12 million total and 6 million Jews is widely accepted.
*And also illegal to disagree with just like it's illegal to discuss the death toll of many different massacres once a government uses it for political purposes like the Holodomor. Many British people still deny that the British were at fault for many if their crimes as well, same with the French. Ho Chi Mihn blames the French for the starvation of Vietnamese , and lead a whole bloody revolution against them for it.
>Japan refuses to take responsibility
*If you believe the Chinese... Understand what I am saying?

Numbers and the credibility of sources are always a hot topic of debate
>/pol/ only ever responds with knee jerk da joos
No
>>
>>3216700
>Nah /pol/ has always been cancerous more or less.
Not nearly as it now, I mean you've been here since 2015 you should now
>I went through a phase
Where you posted on /pol/ for a few months just kind of believing it, then leaving it because you found no substance? If you lurked moar you would've found the substance like a few of the things I listed already.

Unfortunately /pol/ is somewhat of a shit show these days so finding any good political discussion beyond ad hominem is difficult.
>>
>>3216682
In that it only belongs on one board? It's exactly the same.
>>
>>3216721
Being illegal to disagree with is unfair. That is true. If you want to say idiotic things and look like a dumbass it shouldn't be illegal.
>*If you believe the Chinese... Understand what I am saying?
No because other non-Chinese sources (including fucking Nazis who were in China at that time) seem to agree with them.
>Numbers and the credibility of sources are always a hot topic of debate
For people who politically gain from denying the events happened or were as bad as they say.
>/pol/ only ever responds with knee jerk da joos
This is almost always the case. "Commie" is another buzzword they like to use. They also like to conflate liberal democracy with comunism for some reason.
>>
>>3216731
No in that political conflict is innate in discussions and always leak out en mass. Niche perverted r34 posting about a cartoon show for kids , not so much
>>
>>3216726
/his/ was created in November 2015 newfag. I've been on 4chan and other chans far longer.
You however are probably a complete newfag to both 4chan and to this board.
>Where you posted on /pol/ for a few months
I posted for two full years.
>>
>>3216629
>the assertion of biological determinism
>natural hierarchies [presumably one based on "biological determinism"]
so, racism, which is exactly what people criticize /pol/acks
>>
>>3216489
What I don't get is... is /pol/ supposed to strictly be a containment board, or are people who actually want to discuss politics supposed to go there to do it?
>>
>>3216737
>If you want to say idiotic things and look like a dumbass it shouldn't be illegal.
Or it could be right and you wouldn't even know because a state apparatus is using the narrative to justify it's domestic/international policy. People do NOT like the truth btw, even though I believe the holocaust I went through certain efforts to ensure it was all a posteriori
>Including Nazis who were there at the time
*1 Nazi , that was John Rabe
>Everyone
Ad populum is a fallacy anyways
>For people who politically gain from denying the events happened or were as bad as they say.
Or for people who manufacture events to justify invasions (see Hitler and the massacres of Germans or, you know, most of history) and policy
>Using a nadir fallacy to describe /pol/'s arguments
Lmao that pretty ironic
>>
>>3216744
Biological determinism, Hobbesianism, and advocacy for natural hierarchies is racism, yeah.

Funny thing, most people don't really know how to argue against it, they just are sure they don't like it for whatever reason regardless of scientific research
>>
>>3216741
I thought when you said here you meant 4chan not /his/. My bad.
>I posted for two years
When, Why, and why did you stop?
>>
Here's what /pol/tards should get called out for more often: the fact that they're usually 100% convinced of their opinions, and their sociopathy.
For example, questioning the mainstream Holocaust narrative makes sense. Being 100% convinced that it is a hoax does not make sense.
As for sociopathy, well, the typical /pol/tard seems to believe that premarital sex is morally worse than genocide. It's basically ISIS-tier morality.
>>
>>3216768
>the typical /pol/tard seems to believe that premarital sex is morally worse than genocide.
...No?
>>
>>3216684
It's not nice to lie anon.
>>
>>3216754
>Or it could be right and you wouldn't even know because a state apparatus is using the narrative to justify it's domestic/international policy.
Every eyewitness account and historian who believes the Holocaust happened and the number is 12 million isn't controlled by the fucking state. If more believed it was less they would come forward and not immediately be proven wrong by the whole historical community.
>People do NOT like the truth btw,
Yes, they do. This isn't the fucking Matrix and you're not some ancient scribe who has unrevealed info that us sheeple are lacking.
>even though I believe the holocaust I went through certain efforts to ensure it was all a posteriori
That's how most historians seem to come to the 12 million number too.
>*1 Nazi , that was John Rabe
And plenty of Koreans that were also taken captive and also Japanese soldiers who admit that it happened.
>Or for people who manufacture events to justify invasions (see Hitler and the massacres of Germans or, you know, most of history) and policy
So the Brits, Americans and Soviets created the Holocaust after destroying Germany to justify invading Germany even though they had already had more justification to invade in the first place?
>Using a nadir fallacy to describe /pol/'s arguments
No, I've posted here and on /pol/ regarding both the Holocaust and politics in general. They generally act that way. For example, just today I posted an example of Marx's thoughts on Zionism and how he was opposed to it. Someone, completely unironically btw, replied to me that since Marx was of Jewish ancestry it doesn't mater and he was a pro-Jewish Zionist kike anyway.
>>
>>3216766
2013-2015
It seemed interesting at first, back when there were no flags and when quality of posters seemed better. But then the whole gamergate shit came and moot nuked the board. From there the userbase horribly deteoriated. I tried posting on 8pol for a bit but was soon drawn back by draconic ban policy of retarded mods who would ban you for the slightest thing, similar to how they now ban anyone who isn't sucking God Emperor's cock. Soon i realized it's all memes and LARPing, that there no constructive discussions and left somewhere during the primaries altogether.

/pol/ is what is killing 4chan at this moment, it has drawn so many newfags and redditors it has completely changed the demographics of this entire website. You can feel it on every board, not just here. I hope something will change in a year or two and that the things will settle down, but i'm not too optimistic.
>>
>>3216768
>being convinced is bad
Fuck off, fence-sitter.
>>
>>3216807
/pol/ is the new /b/, and the U.S elections are the new chanology

it's time to jump ship
>>
>>3216813
Being 100% convinced is for mathematics. It has no place in history.
>>
>>3216789
>Every eyewitness account and historian who believes the Holocaust happened and the number is 12 million isn't controlled by the fucking state
Never said that, I said the narrative is supported and defended by law from the state. I was also talking more broadly about use of injustices for political means.
>Yes, they do.
No they don't
>Something about the matrix
Wut, most people don't care about learning if you don't think so then uhh... You might want to go outside sometime.
>Most historians
Again, ad populum. Why lock up those who disagree with the narrative if people like searching for the truth?
>Other people like koreans support this narrative that makes it true
No, you have a really hard time with ad populum don't you?
>Marx was anti Zionism
>Therefore Marx hated Jews
No?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jewish_Question
>This one guy said x so everyone even remotely like x is x
Nadir fallacy again...
>>
>>3216821
But every genocide happened exactly the way the establishment says it did though and no one has ever lied about atrocities to justify violence /policy except for Hitler
>>
>>3216807
>I tried posting on 8pol for a bit but was soon drawn back by draconic ban policy of retarded mods who would ban you for the slightest thing, similar to how they now ban anyone who isn't sucking God Emperor's cock.
This tells me that you weren't really what we be known as a /pol/tard but were a liberal using /pol/ for political discussion. Could be wrong. What did you actually believe? Did you just think
>Lol fuck black people
And that was it?
>>
>>3216828
?
>>
>>3216840
>This is what the status quo actually asserts
I guess ye old stormfag "muh Polish oppression of Germans and attacking muh border guards" is something people don't hear anymore
>>
>>3216856
Sorry, I'm just not sure what point you're trying to make. Hence the "?"
>>
>>3216860
>He isn't reading the thread
Sad!
>>
>a board dedicated essentially to the study and understanding of humans
>the subject matter reflects people's views on the conditions of humans
w h o a
>>
>>3216838
I'm not a liberal. I'm pretty conservative-leaning IRL. I just realized half of things spinning on /pol/ is overused, unsourced shit with nothing to back it up except memes. Like i said, the level of discussion the very low and it kinda feels self-degrading to actually, unironically believe in what it says there. I really don't my political views to be influenced by fucking 4chan.

I also dislike the polticization of 4chan which redditors and newfags with no self-awareness try to push through. I just want to come here and talk about stupid shit like anime, vidya, daily life, not discuss 24/7 about jews or Hitler.
>>
>>3216867
>I just want to come here and talk about stupid shit like anime, vidya, daily life,
>>>/v/
>>>/a/
>>>/soc/
Glad I could help, friend
>>
>>3216864
>History isn't apolitical
w o a h
>>
>>3216875
Don't pretend you retards don't push your shit outside your board. You've even managed to make a shithole like /v/ an even greater shithole with your whining and triggering over non-white characters.

Thank god /a/ actually has excellent moderation.
>>
>>3216882
It's almost like history is... a series of socio-political goings on!
>>
>>3216867
>with nothing to back it up except memes.
Last time I checked there is a /pol/ approved reading and authors list, maybe you'd be curious to find out where exactly their shitpost come from?
>I dislike how politics is seeping into everything
>Implying this is /pol/'s fault and not just a cultural paradigm shift
>>
>>3216892
w o k e
>>
>>3216893
I can vouch that 90% of your board doesn't read. And when it does it's for confirmation bias exclusively.
>Implying this is /pol/'s fault
You retards constantly keep bringing more and more newfags to this website. They posses absolutely no self-awareness, they don't lurk, they just parrot whatever stuff brought them to 4chan. Stuff you idiots post on websites like reddit, twitter, and facebook.

You are probably a newfag yourself.
>>
>>3216875
/v/ has been flooded by /pol/ shitposting for over 2 years now, don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>3216890
>You've even managed to make a shithole like /v/ an even greater shithole with your whining and triggering over non-white characters.
To be honest, criticism of any entertainment form will inevitably come from both qualitative and moral points. If you haven't noticed "political" motives behind entertainment criticism in the past, it's likely because you took the moral stances of the critics for granted. As of now racial issues are the major topic in the American consciousness.

Anime, of course, will have less of this. Japan continues to be upwards of 90% Japanese, which means they simply have no race issue, so racial politics in anime generally won't be as common a theme in its discussion.

I sincerely hope this puts things in perspective for you.
>>
>>3216923
Nice vague, general statement that doesn't actually address the /pol/ shitposting. Have you not seen the "nazis were the good guys" thread spam up as soon as Wolfenstein 2 was announced, something that you didn't see just a few years ago when TNO came out?
>>
>>3216923
I don't care about politics where it doesn't belong. Do you understand? I. DON'T. CARE. I want to have fun, not talk about niggers or jews every day.

You are boring, obnoxious and irritating with pushing your shit where it doesn't belong. That's the main reason why people hate you, because you have no self-awareness and don't understand how boards on 4chan work. Stay in your board. Stay where you belong. Actually you even don't belong on this website, you belong elsewhere.
>>
>>3216489
>/pol/ 2.0
90% of ww2 discussion on /his/ is DO IT AGAIN SHABBOS GOY HARRIS and stormweenies denying warcrimes

If that part of history was banned from discussion this board would improve ten fold.
>>
>>3216950
>>3216945
>everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>3216955
A few days later...
"Did (((they))) conspire to destroy Napoleon???"
>>
>>3216957
I liked /pol/ back when it had some decency. That's because it was formed out of old userbase who understood where they are.

But now? Now it's fucking imploding. Don't pretend it's not your fault.
>>
>>3216957
>why are you getting mad at me bringing political discussions outside the board that was specifically created to house political issues
>>
>>3216945
The statement addresses the /pol/ shitposting directly.
The energized far-right honestly did not exist in 2014 the way it does now in 2017, I'm afraid. You saw "SJW's are shit!" threads back in 2014, of course, and complaints about left-wing ideas being shoehorned into games, but people have shifted much further to the right since then.

These things happen fast, and every year from here on out will make the previous one look like a bastion of neutrality. The fact that you can look back to the days of #GamerGay as a time "before p-p-/pol/ shitposting :(" is testament to that, nobody thought that back then.
>>
>>3216957
Yeah, the rise of naziboo shitposting on /v/ has absolutely nothing to do with /pol/, don't worry about it. They may use the exact same infographics, memes and copypasta but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
>>
>>3216983
>the rise of naziboo shitposting

Better get the britboos on /his/ to stop them!
>>
>>3216950
>Stay where you belong. Actually you even don't belong on this website, you belong elsewhere.
Well that doesn't sound very politically neutral
>>
>>3216983
>people happen to browse more than one board
>events in life related to threads cross subjects

Wow the evil polkikes are up to something! they're flooding unwanted migrants into muh vidya!
>>
>>3216983
How do you know the people didn't come from twitter, reddit, youtube, etc.? /pol/ may be the ultimate source, but it's spread rather widely.
>>
>>3216981
> but people have shifted much further to the right since then.

No, newfags have come here thinking the site is stormfront 2.0 courtesy of /pol/ aggressive shilling on the internet (there are even fucking /pol/ facebook groups) and the U.S. election. The userbase of the site pretty much doubled since 2014 and the most popular board became /pol/. You can connect the dots yourself.

>>3216995
Ah yes, if you don't care for our cancerous kekistani shit and epic holohoaux infographics then you must be one of (((them))), amirite?
>>
>>3217001
If you weren't a migrant from /r/the_donald that came here a month ago you'd be aware that crossboarding is looked down upon.
>>
>>3217001
No, you have to pretend you have no opinions besides "Mario good" and "Consoles bad" when you go to discuss video games.

At least /pol/acks do, it's fine for lefties to bitch about how racisexihomophobynistic something is because that's not politics, it's just social commentary
>>
>>3216981
What's your point, though? You actually believe that this is some natural occurance that would have happened without /pol/'s cancerous culture? That's nonsense. It's /pol/ specifically that has attracted the biggest number of newfags to the site, and it's /pol/ with the help of their stormie friends that give these idiots cheap propaganda for shitposting purposes. I never claimed that the days of gamergate were a time before /pol/ shitposting, /pol/ was already widely disliked then for the same exact reasons.
>>
>>3217005
Why does saying that you wanting us off the site doesn't sound politically neutral make you jump to "so I'm Jewish, huh?"
>and the U.S. election
This being part of the "major shift right" I was talking about. Trump couldn't have been president in the 2008.
>>
>>3217001
Bizarre misrepresentation of what is actually happening. As I've pointed out already, take a look at the Wolfenstein threads lately. If you think that's people discussing their other interests naturally rather than manufacturing outrage via cookie cutter troll threads then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>3216506
>>3216559
Don't forget predicting the long-term impact raid culture would have on discourse in here.

Moot was always right. We were just too stupid to listen every time.
>>
>>3217030
Well, /pol/'s cancerous culture was happening without /pol/, which is why /pol/ was made.
/pol/ being made only exacerbated it.

This shift in the American consciousness was coming one way or another, desu, but I think /pol/ does deserve thanks for accelerating it. We may be at war with Russia right now if it weren't for the growing far-right faction of the GOP.
Never 4get that Bannon's essentially a pseudo-/pol/ack.
>>
>>3217044
>Why does saying that you wanting us off the site doesn't sound politically neutral make you jump to "so I'm Jewish, huh?"

Don't play dumb, it's obvious you're implying that simply for wanting /pol/shit off the site one must be a SJW librul cuckold with an agenda.

>This being part of the "major shift right" I was talking about. Trump couldn't have been president in the 2008.

What the fuck does this has to do with anything? We're talking about 4chan.
>>
>>3217055
>people like the Nazis
>game comes out where Nazis are the bad guys and you're meant to revel in killing them
What do you think the results will be? "Ah, I like the way the graphics look"
Communists went ballistic when Ubisoft made Marx come across as a limp-wristed social democrat in Assassin's Creed. Why wouldn't Nazis be upset about a Nazi killing simulator? It just doesn't make sense!
>>
Several users need to be permanently banned, the ALL CAPS faggot, "why do all leftists hate white people", "I was born so-called Jewish", I'm probably forgetting a few others, they contribute nothing to any thread. A bit of shitposting is fine once in a while but fuck me
>>
>>3217076
Wanna show me some shitposting campaigns regarding Marx' appearance in AssCreed, big boy?
>>
>>3217062
>>3216506
Moot is the sole reason this site is like it is today. I don't see how anyone could've liked him as an admin.
>>
>>3217075
I didn't assume you were an SJW librul uckold with an agenda, but if you don't mind my asking, what particular kind of cuckold with an agenda are you?
> We're talking about 4chan.
4chan is an American website where Americans talk to each other, and part of being an American citizen is engaging in such civic duties as keeping up to date on our country's political scene, because being a country with democratic elections our citizens take an active part in our political process.

Now you see why so many Americans are discussing that crazy "politics" stuff! It's as fascinating as it is compelling.
>>
>>3217090
It's a few years on but it was a big topic across the more left-wing parts of reddit.
>shitposting campaign
This implies organization, which I can assure you there is not.
>>
File: 1500158766924.png (79KB, 900x688px) Image search: [Google]
1500158766924.png
79KB, 900x688px
>>3216768
That's not sociopathy
>>
Do you think we could round up the /pol/tards and unironically gas them? Would anything of value be lost?
>>
>>3217115
Not the dude you're arguing with, but scanning page 1 I couldn't help but notice how this post literally conveys nothing. No argument, statement, impartation of information, nothing. There should be some kind award for crafting idiotic sentences like, "It's as fascinating as it is compelling."
>>
>>3217118
So you don't actually have anything to show besides your word, and you're not even talking about 4chan? Also you say that but honestly I'm not so sure about the lack of organization, it wouldn't be out of character for stormfags to push propaganda on other boards in hopes of creating more useful idiots.
>>
>>3217126
>There should be some kind award for crafting idiotic sentences like, "It's as fascinating as it is compelling."
Thank you, friend
>>
>>3216529
>>3216545
Holy shit, how have I never found this before?
>>
>>3216738
You obviously weren't here at the time because that's exactly what it did.
>>
>>3217115
>4chan is an American website where Americans talk to each other,

lmao, not even half of the userbase is american.
4chan is an imageboard rooted in japanese animation, and it's where weaboos talk to each other. The fact that it became something else is a side effect of an apathetic moderation team that stopped caring a long time ago.

> what particular kind of cuckold with an agenda are you?

I dislike cancer.
>>
>it's /pol/ to blame for the rise of right wing rhetoric on this site
>not the mainstream and other sites blacklisting right wingers forcing them to go to one of the remaining non-echo chambers
>>
>>3217147
There are a lot of factors that lead to this point but don't ignore things like blatant stormfaggot infiltration
>>
>>3217136
This is one of the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbgIgkvhN4
>>
>>3217149
Yawn.
People have been screaming about stormfront infiltration since /new/ was a thing.
>>
>>3217146
>Japanese animation
Oh, is that what you're looking for?
>>>/a/
Glad I could help again, friend. That board is specifically for the discussion of anime and related subjects. Because Japan has a much more homogenous society than many English-speaking countries, Japanese animation won't be as racially charged as many western entertainment forms. The discussion of anime, therefore, may be more to your liking, as you'll be able to avoid the racial politics inherent in most western content today.

I hope this helps, friend
>>
>>3217160
No shit, it's been going on for years and you can see stormfags talking about it openly
>>
>>3216760
current scientific thought does not support biological determinism. not even close
>>
>>3216629
>but the assertion of biological determinism [...] and advocacy for natural hierarchies occuring within government

Very dynamic notions indeed.

>niggers are mud people, nordic master race etc.
>>
>>3217160
The people shitting all over the floor about supposed stormfront infiltration are the same people who respond "this isn't your sekrit club" when somebody tells them to gb2 reddit.

This is actually a 1:1 correlation confirmed by top scientists in the field
>>
>>3217163
I like how you glossed over my entire post that proved you to be utterly wrong, you kike-tier subversive /pol/tard.
>>
>>3216498
Incas were superior to europeans though.
>>
>>3217179
Your post didn't prove anything wrong, but I thought I'd help you out by pointing out that an anime discussion board, which you apparently wish 4chan was strictly about, still exists, and is devoid of the content you wish not to see.

You shouldn't be rude to people trying to help you out. As for the idea that you proved me wrong, the board is in fact American in origin. Our founder, moot, was an American, and it's no coincidence that our primary language is English.

I hope the information I've provided is helpful to you, my friend, and that you had a pleasant time learning from it.
>>
>>3217177
>I'm scared of genetics
baka lad
>>
The problem is retard moderation
>>
Constructive way to start discussions that aren't about WWII and Hitler:
>grrrrr grrrrrr /pol/acks get out REEEEEEEEEE
How not to start discussions which do not regard WWII or Hitler:
>Hey /his/, let's discuss the economy, class system and gender dynamics of the Song dynasty. I find the development of middle class values in the 13th century far-east to be fascinating
>>
>>3217170
Same can be said of /leftypol/ infiltration on /lit/ and /his/ but you don't see me throw a shitfit
>>
>>3217184
>the board is in fact American in origin. Our founder, moot, was an American, and it's no coincidence that our primary language is English.

That's not how it works. Moot basically machine translated japanese software so he could share anime images with a bunch of his forum buttbuddies from SA. There's nothing inherently "american" about the site aside from the physcial location of its servers, it's an english speaking imageboard anyone can frequent as long as they are able to read and write english, and its userbase is international.
>>
>>3216554
/pol/habour wasn't even meant to shut down /pol/ but to flood it with shitpost
>>
>>3217214
Which is exactly the same.

Moot got butthurt over luggage lad
>>
>>3217209
I would tend to disagree, but putting that point aside, it is certainly an English speaking site.
Now, understand that the majority of the world's English speaking people live in the U.S., Australia, the UK and Canada, all of which are countries which currently have racial issues at the forefront of their national consciousness, hence the preoccupation with the subject on our English-speaking website. As previously stated, criticism of entertainment will generally approach both qualitative and moral/political aspects of the work, hence the expansion of political discussion onto boards such as /v/ or /tv/. As for history, I'm afraid is the most inherently political of all the human sciences: it would be impossible to have a politically and socially neutral discussion of a subject which is essentially the summation of socio-political events which have occured between groups and individuals over the expanse of time during which humans left records.

Maybe this clears things up for you? I do hope it does, I truly wish to help.
>>
>>3217218
No it is not? If anything I don't think anyone foresaw the level of shitposting that would happened

>Moot got butthurt over luggage lad
So moot got butthurt months after that meme and not coz he was leaving soon? Yea okay
>>
>>3217225
Just because most of the population are from Anglosphere (which is not backed up by any data desu) doesn't take away from the fact that 4chan was designed for international usage. Describing what is going on doesn't magically justify its continued existence.
>>
>>3217065
>We may be at war with Russia right now if it weren't for the growing far-right faction of the GOP.

I hope you're being ironic. This is the kind of shit people actually believe there?
>>
>>3217228
Oh, he knew what he was doing.

>So moot got butthurt months after that meme and not coz he was leaving soon? Yea okay

I didn't mean specifically that meme, smartass, but the venom directed at him from all boards, but especially /sp/, /v/ and /pol/ after how he handled GG.
>>
>>3217115
>>3217126
BTFO
>>
>>3217238
>4chan was designed for international usage.
I thought it was designed by moot to discuss anime with his buttbuddies?
>Describing what is going on doesn't magically justify its continued existence.
Who says it isn't justified? You?
>>3217239
Before the growth of this wing within the GOP, the only group that would oppose further wars was the farther left faction of the Dems. The mainstream/center of bother parties is all for escalation, the far-left couldn't hold off the center on its own.
>>
>>3217225
>As previously stated, criticism of entertainment will generally approach both qualitative and moral/political aspects of the work, hence the expansion of political discussion onto boards such as /v/ or /tv/.

I see you keep bringing up /a/, and the reason why there is no /pol/ shitposting there is apparently because "japan is a homogeneous society" or some shit like that, which is, obviously completely wrong. Given the ever present themes of homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia and overall eroticism I'm pretty sure /pol/ would want nothing more than to rail about degeneracy even there, but what sets /a/ from other shitheaps like /v/ and /tv/ is actual moderation. So the "the expansion of political discussion onto boards such as /v/ or /tv/" is nothing more than shitposters given free reign over a board the mods don't particularly give a fuck.
>>
>>3217261
None of those things are degenerate if it's anime, anime is a purer form than lowly Man.
>>
>>3217252
If he did know what he was doing, he would know that introducing [s4s] shitposting without moderation in specific boards would not solve the problem permanently

>but especially /sp/, /v/ and /pol/ after how he handled GG.
And why he only did it to one board instead of all the others simultaneously? If anything this is like his last prank that he used to do back when 4chan wasn't so shit before he leaves
>>
>>3216500
That screencap is modern art. fucking amazing.
Im dying over here, im quite nationalistic and pro strong borders and all that but man that post is gloriously retarded.
>>
>>3217259
>I thought it was designed by moot to discuss anime with his buttbuddies?
buttbuddies from all over the world. For fuck sake, how do you not know that Moot's inspiration for 4chan came from not being able to discuss anime and 2ch and so wanted a international 2chn

>Who says it isn't justified? You?
Yes, we already have a board for political discussion and that is /pol/. &humanities should have never have been included to /his/. It, by which i mean the people usually discussing humanities, should have remained in /lit/. But instead hiro purged them from /lit/ for no good reason. At least /lit/ was better equipped and informed to resist /pol/ infestation.
>>
>>3216586

Historians use Chicago.
>>
>>3217261
>homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia and overall eroticism
So it's cool to promote those things, but not to be right-wing? Got it, much neutral very apolitical wow
>>
>>3217265
He didn't want to solve the problem, he wanted a final fuck you.

>And why he only did it to one board instead of all the others simultaneously? If anything this is like his last prank that he used to do back when 4chan wasn't so shit before he leaves

Because /pol/'s the Jew of this site, and nobody would leap to its defense like they'd do if it were any other large board.

And if it was as you say a last prank, why not do it to all the other boards? Why let only one have the fun?
>>
>>3217277
> /lit/ was better equipped and informed to resist /pol/ infestation.
So you don't care about whether /pol/ infests a board, you just want to make sure they "lose"
Lol
>>
>>3217288
So fucking dense
>>
>>3217261
No, they just don't bother because only the lowest of losers watch anime.

Stuff they care about, like video games or shows and films, will get their visit
>>
>>3217299
Why are those things okay, but /pol/ shit isn't?
I'm v. dense, pls explain.
>>
>>3217297
Of course I prefer if /pol/ stop infesting other boards, but /lit/ is far more woke in handling and discouraging /pol/faggotry ala Strinerposting and Zizekposting

>>3217294
>thinking that people would give a fuck about /v/ and /sp/
Even so, if moot really did want a final fuck you, more tears would have been great.

>why not do it to all the other boards?
How new are you? His pranks is almost always restricted to one board. And technically he did invited everyone to shitpost on /pol/, not [s4s] specifically.
>>
>>3216521

>implying pregnant Anne Frank wasn't the best thing to happen to this board

Get out
>>
>>3217288
Jesus Christ. These things have been a staple in the medium for fucking ages, stop looking at them through the retarded lens of left-right dichotomy of american politics.
>>
>>3217312
So yeah, you care to see /pol/ "lose", you don't believe in this political neutrality bullshit at all.
>>
>>3217305
The point he was making is that there is plenty to shit the floor about for /pol/ in /a/ (contrary to what you're saying). The second part of his argument is about how moderation makes the real difference. I don't browse these so I don't know if it's true but your answer is irrelevant and dense.
>>
>>3217312
>woke
>stirner
>fucking zizek

Could you make it any more clearer you're a /leftypol/ faggot?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (212KB, 1191x861px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
212KB, 1191x861px
Can't fucking tell the difference tbqh. Except maybe the background color.
>>
>>3217316
Discussing WWII has been a staple of history discussion since the 40's.
Discussing the the validity of different philosophical/ideological tracts has been the single most important part of the humanities since their inception.

By the same reasoning that anime should be a place where people can discuss such topics as those, /his/ can be a board for more intellectually rich discussions of the types of topics /pol/ finds interesting.
>>
>>3217319
So you think stuff you like (pedophilia) is cool and stuff you don't like (opinions favorable to the white race) is not cool.
>>
>>3217303
Funny you should make fun of someone's social standing when /pol/ is basically /r9k/.
>>
Why can't we have the same autistic janitors that /int/ has?

It'd be so appropriate here.
>>
>>3217341
What in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>3217348
The fact that you're a pedophile.
>>
>>3217349
Oh, yeah, got me there. You def won the argument this time, but not the next.
>>
>>3217324
>I see a HITLER!!! It's /pol/! It's /pol/! Mommy help!!!
>>
>>3217354
I'm happy I won the argument, but I am not happy with your lifestyle choices.
>>
>>3217345
M8 there's being a loser, then there's being a lower who watches anime.

Learn the difference you weeaboo faggot, it could save your life.
>>
>thread is about /pol/ shitting everything;
>/pol/tards don't even deny it, and immediately start confirming EVERY SINGLE stereotype, and start yammering about how they are persecuted folk that stand out for truth, the holohoax, scientific racism, and how they are never at fault, and it's actually infiltration by the jews, reddit, commies from /leftypol/, libcucks, and even if they were at fault, everything is inherently political(which, ironically, was the justification liberals were arguing for why video games should be progressive soapboxes, ala bioware), so they can shitpost at will.

We need mods to be ruthless
>>
>>3216521
>>Muh pregnant Anne Frank meme X-D
you have to go back.
>>
>>3217323
>Not knowing all this posting was in /lit/ far before /leftypol/ was even created
Embarrassing to see someone so unaware of this website's history in a history board

>>3217318
As I said, i wanted to see /pol/ contained. Telling them to fuck off with local memes is the best way to do it if mods can't be arsed (and /lit/ had little moderation). Repeating your statement with no explanation doesn't make it any more true
>>
>>3216559
>>said /vg/ was just going to become a chatroom
hey come on now. A-at least /twg/ is good.
>>
>>3217368
Stirner and le ebin shniff man yes, "woke" no.

I also like how defensive you get once you get outed as a pozzed faggot
>>
>>3217368
Zizek is totes fine, that's just gr8 content, but god forbid somebody want to talk about something right-wing.
>>
>>3217336
What the flying fuck are you on about, you're literally not making any sense.
>>
>>3217371
None of these "listen, I'm just autistically obsessed with subject separation, I'm not somebody who just wants to censor le problematic white supremacy, oh, no sir! I swear!" people are so transparent and full of shit, but it's no use calling them out on it directly
>>
>>3217363
>I'm superior for not having a hobby that makes me happy. instead I rave about the jews and get angry at internet liberals

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>3217371
>being this mad about woke
If you are really that anal about that word, I will retract it if you accept everything else I said.

>>3217374
If the level of discourse in that thread is high enough that it cannot be easily dismissed by spooks or pure ideology, then it was good enough.
>>
>>3217382
>watching Chinese cartoons
>hobby

Jesus Christ.

And I think /pol/faggots are losers as well, just not to the same degree as anime fans
>>
File: Capture.jpg (329KB, 1191x861px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
329KB, 1191x861px
>>3217357
Almost every thread in the screencap is a topic /pol/ is obsessed about. In order you have:

>Hitler did nothing wrong meme
>Africa is a shithole because niggers meme
>Being obsessed with race meme
(This means supremacism)
>Commie hate meme
>Jews and Arabs conspiracy meme
>Africa shithole meme again
>Historical whitewashing meme
(race again)
>Unironically praising a civilization for being 'alpha males' (((meme)))

The completely worthless threads are often those pertaining the /pol/ topics of choice. You can't deny this shit. As an actual history student I wish there was a history board but instead it's this garbage (except some rare ok threads).
>>
>>3217374
Žižek is an accomplished philosopher who wrote books, is he not?
>>
>>3217375
>people say "/pol/ content" (hitler, political discussion) on /his/ is bad
>no, it's just natural to talk about that stuff here
>guy says /a/ is full of bizarre sexual themes, and /pol/ would "naturally be there" if not for moderation
>why should fucked up sexuality be okay, but /pol/ stuff isn't?
>because that stuff's been in anime for ages, therefore it's okay to discuss it on /a/
>/pol/ stuff has been in history and the humanities for ages
>therefore, /pol/ content on /his/ is not bad

It doesn't seem that complex to me, but I'm not you, I don't know your struggles.
>>
>>3217395
Hitler also wrote books.
>>
>>3217366
My god this post was a relief, I'm being honest.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>3217394
>Commie hate meme

Is it still a meme if I mean it?
>>
File: 1469053726289.jpg (805KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469053726289.jpg
805KB, 1536x2048px
>>3216489
>it would turn into /pol/ 2.0
When did /his/ turn into /k/? You guys just need to relax and focus on your strengths. There's a lot more to history than just WWII or even the 20th century. I'm not saying to avoid the topics, but I do think there are more constructive things to be discussed.

>>3216745
I think it was supposed to be both. The full name of the board is Politically Incorrect.

>>3217065
It's more than just America. Things have been getting ridiculous as of late. The fact that the Economist felt compelled to write about DEUS VULT memes is only one example. I like to imagine moot chuckling in his google cubicle every time he sees something like this or pic related.

https://archive.is/WzkJ0
>>
>>3217401
Haha, yeah, I can't wait to screencap it and make the rounds to my friends on #WeirdTwitter
>>
>>3217391
Do you know what the definition of hobby is anon?
>>
>>3217406
>he actually thinks consuming media counts

A hobby is supposed to help you develop as a person, watching some nip twee shit does fuck all.

Start jogging, fatty.
>>
File: fidel-pinochet-400x300.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fidel-pinochet-400x300.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>3217402
its only a meme if you mean it
>>
>>3217397
> /a/ is full of bizarre sexual themes

No, anime is, /a/ is merely discussing the board topic which is, anime. They do not discuss these things as a separate thing from the shows they're talking about. Raving about historical revisionism regarding holocaust or about niggers in videogames/film isn't part of the boards topic, it's low effort tertiary shitposting.

You really are a fucking retard for not being able to comprehend such simple matters.
>>
>>3217403
/k/ is too autistic for /pol/
all they want to do is shoot their dakka and masturbate about the day when they and their friends militia will fight for freedumbz against tyranny while stealing twinkies.
>>
>>3217416
>You really are a fucking retard
This is rude.
>>>/a/160909262
I do not see how the specifics of demonology is directly related to anime!
It's time to get /x/ off of /a/!!!! I'm not doing this because I hate demons, I just want to be able to discuss one topic without it being overtaken by another!

Historical revisionism is pretty directly related to history, my friend, and if a black guy is in a video game then discussing his presence is indeed discussing the video game.

I personally don't believe it's a great crime to put blacks in games, but I think the decision to put black women in the Wehrmacht in WWII game, for instance, is something that warrants discussion. Why would the developers choose to do such a thing?
Maybe the developers are lefties trying to make a particular impression of history in peoples' minds, or maybe they're black female Nazis who want their senpais to notice them. Who knows? We discuss these things to inform each other.
>>
File: Capture.png (9KB, 640x168px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
9KB, 640x168px
>>3217409
>>
>>3217409
I'm wondering where you get that definition? Is it your ass?
>>
>>3217409
>jogging
>a hobby
Are you for real? It's a mindless activity done out of necessity, closer to brushing your teeth than an actual hobby. The only people who consider jogging a hobby are passionless hollow cunts without any real interests.
>>
>>3217437
>jogging
>necessity
>closer to brushing your teeth
I suppose slapping your knees with hammers is like wiping your ass then
>>
>>3217432
>>3217434
>>3217437
We get it sweeties, you want to watch these cartoons in mommy's basement, yes you do, oh yes you do, and that's perfectly okie-dokie :)
>>
File: 2d slut i fucked so many times.jpg (102KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2d slut i fucked so many times.jpg
102KB, 400x300px
>>3217442
>that's perfectly okie-dokie
Well thank you for understanding
>>
>>3217442
>watching cartoons is not a hobby when it meets the definition of a hobby
>jogging is a hobby even though it is a boring exercise.
Nigga you could have gone with hiking
>>
>>3216495
I still know, nor understand, why & Humaities even was made part of the board from the beginning.
>>
>>3216619
A quality /pol/ post is an oxymoron, if the post is decent you don't notice the /pol/ness, it is /pol/ when you need to follow the dogwhistles to get the train of thought.
>>
of course a board will be shit if you DON'T. FUCKING.MODERATE.IT.
/his/ was doomed from the start
>>
>>3217431
>I do not see how the specifics of demonology is directly related to anime!

The OP is an image of succubi from an anime. You're literally proving my point, the thread is probably going to be an image dump of succubi from anime and mange and people sharing doujins that feature succubi. The discussion is centered around the medium. Now compare that to your everyday thinly veiled nigger hate thread on /v/ or /tv/, where most of the time the only thing related to videogames/film is the OP pic while the thread degenerates into rampant shitposting.
>>
>>3216489
Oh get fucked. There are /pol/ tier threads on almost every fucking board in the videogames, interests, other and misc categories.
/his/ was supposed to be 100% Hitler threads and barely reach 100 posts a week in moot's opinion. Instead it's an above average board both for content and posting rates.
He was completely wrong.
>>
>>3217416
>historical revisionism is not history related
Dude.
>>
>>3217479
I disagree, I've seen plenty of /tv/ nigger hate threads that started with an OP hating a nigger on tv and continued with several other anons bringing up different tv niggers they hate, including pictures of the said niggers.

This is literally 0% different from discussing succubi people like in anime.
>>
File: 1501021911036.jpg (47KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1501021911036.jpg
47KB, 449x642px
>>3216489
I visit this board casually and it just seems to me that all the 15 year old Marxists from /lit/ migrated here. Maybe I'm wrong though.
>>
/his/ has its own brand of shitposting that's different from /pol/s, their humor doesn't fly here.

/his/ has people that hate plebs and 'commoners', and act all elitist. We also have people LARP as being members of certain religions and hating on other religions and sometimes the Germans and/or anglos. When was the last time you had a "Gnostic" on /pol/, or somebody claiming the Roman Church plotted the crusades (including the 4th centuries earlier) when their agent named Muhammad started a religion in the east meant to destroy the eastern churches so that the Catholics can swoop in and reunite the roman empire under the Catholic church after succeeding in driving away the Muslims they created?
>>
>>3216822
>Never said that, I said the narrative is supported and defended by law from the state. I was also talking more broadly about use of injustices for political means
You're the one trying to use Holocaust Denialism to further your goals.
>No they don't
People will listen to clear and honest evidence if you present it to them. Hint: You don't have any.
>Wut, most people don't care about learning if you don't think so then uhh... You might want to go outside sometime.
Yes, they do. Once again life isn't the retarded strawman your pea-sized brain came up with.
>Again, ad populum. Why lock up those who disagree with the narrative if people like searching for the truth?
You were the one who said historians debate holocaust numbers for some retarded reason!
>Marx was anti Zionism
>Therefore Marx hated Jews
Learn to read, illiterate. I said he was anti-zionism. I never claimed he was an anti-semite.
>Nadir fallacy again...
Braindead /pol/tard shitting up /his/ again...
>>
/his/ is spent, there may be one thread in dozens worth reading. Mods and most posters don't give a fuck. Did most of those actually interested in discussing history give up or migrate somewhere else?
>>
>>3217596
>I like jerking off with my poop
gross bro
>>
Wtf is going on in this thread?
>>
>>3216489
Why should I care about some tripfag who posts his face on /soc/?
>>
>>3216559
To be totally fair to /vg/, a chatroom is better than /pol/-lite.
>>
>>3217946
/vg/ is fine. Just stear clear of anime, mmo, or anything where the main attraction is jerking off or waifus and you'll find plenty of quality anonymous discussion.
>>
>>3217955
yes, like /gsg/ amirite:^)
>>
Easy fix:

Hide /pol/-tier threads
Don't reply to /pol/-tier posts
Ignore /pol/-tier posters

You'd do the same for /b/-tier stuff.
>>
>>3216489
This is the antifa version of /pol if anything.
SAme shit different ideology.
>>
>>3217964
/twg/ is the competent member of the /gsg/+/twg/+/mbg/ trio.
>>
>>3217965
Yeah but it is fun to bash /pol/.
>>3217979
Does /mbg/ still exist? I thought they died waiting for Bonerlord.
>>
>>3217982
yes. they just post warphilia shit.
>>
>>3217977
90% of the memes spouted here that originally came from antifa are totally ironic.
You just can't handle the bantz pham.
>>
>>3217979
>a general that doxxes people, prints out their photograph, ejaculates on it and then posts it in the thread
>good
>>
>>3217442
>someone actually thought typing this would be funny
Yikes
>>
>>3217965
This, but also use the report feature. The mods gotta step their game up as well. For being not nearly as good as it used to be, /a/ has done incredibly well at self moderating and keeping bullshit off their board. If someone posts some /pol/ garbage, they are told to fuck off, mass reported, and their comment is usually deleted pretty quick.

The only other option is to delete /pol/entirely, which I'm also not against. Literally every other board hates them.
>>
>>3216760
>Hobbesianism is scientific
>a PHILOSOPHY is scientific

Did you mean to type this or am I misreading it?
>>
>>3217995
If we delete /pol/, the leak will become a flood, then we've really gotta self moderate. Maybe we could get them to go to 8pol.
>>
>>3218009
A redirect to dipshit Chan wouldn't actually be a bad idea. Initially, yes it would be terrible, but it would die down eventually. Making a WWII general would keep their autism contained and deleting genetics threads would improve quality too.

But realistically we just need better moderation and self policing.
>>
>>3217366
This
/pol/tards should be purged from other boards
>>
>>3216495
This. Just like every fucking board the problems would be solved if the mods just enforced the rules. Why even have rules if they're not enforced half the time. Just look at this thread, it shouldnt exist at all and yet it's been up for hours and hours.
>>
File: 1483528755759.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1483528755759.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>3218023
Holy fucking shit can you imagine how ballistic 8pol would go over that? Say what you will about /pol/, they will never be 1/50th as insane and paranoid as 8pol.
>>
>>3216495
The 25 years rule is retarded though
>>
File: 1489918772791.jpg (52KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1489918772791.jpg
52KB, 680x684px
>>3216500
>>
>>3218074
>The 25 years rule is retarded though
Do you WANT to have threads on Hillary, Obama, Putin, Trump and Syria by the dozen?
>>
>>3218074
You can't discuss history that is happening now without your own bias (and modern politics) affecting your perspective. Not to mention everyone lived through the last 25 years and has their own opinion on it.
>>
>>3216489
Honestly it isn't that bad, /his/ is mostly left-leaning, /pol/fags are usually ridiculed.
>>
>>3218117
The left-right dichotomy is not very useful when talking about /his/. A lot of them are ideologues who's ideology is outside the left and right associated with modern politics.
>>
>>3217995
>deleting containment boards

No.
>>
>>3218198
If that acted like containment boards, I wouldn't have an issue with it and we wouldn't be having this thread.
>>
>>3218375
They definitely do, the leaking that you see is not what would happen if /pol/ got deleted.

You underestimate how many newfags and children are on /pol/.
It is so chock full of newfags that last april fools when they did the "board merge" thing, people actually fell for it en-masse and every board ended up having a /pol/ "refugee thread" or some retarded nonsense.

/pol/ posters believe they are the be-all-end-all of 4chan and will leak their shit onto every board because the board is now based of circlejerking over the same forced humour and content.

Deleting /pol/ would be a mistake.
>>
>>3218438
>/pol/ rules 4chan XDDD
leave this board, faggot
>>
>>3218438
Trump obsession, kek obsession, pepe obsession and generally babbies first election are all marks of nu/pol/.

You aren't as welcome here as you think.
>>
>>3218438

Actually... No, I didnt till a bunch of people like you started spaming it.
>>
>>3216489
Will pol is right most of the time.
>>
File: 1479351388420.gif (2MB, 429x338px) Image search: [Google]
1479351388420.gif
2MB, 429x338px
>>3218440
But it does... faggot. The constant crying from you refugee snowflakes from reddit just proves that. Since you obviously can't take the site peacefully you constantly cry to Hiroshima about how he should delete /pol/ and ban /pol/ posters and spam threads about /pol/ every single day even though they have nothing to do with history or humanities. This site used to be a lot more racist, now it's just tame and you're still complaining.

At the end of the day 4chan is /pol/ and /pol/ isn't going anywhere. So you either adapt to it or just go back to where you came from. It ain't that hard.

>>3218457
Trump is a useful kike for triggering leftists. See how easily I triggered you two?

>>3218461
Yes, I really believe that.
>>
File: 1498783466180.jpg (95KB, 909x839px) Image search: [Google]
1498783466180.jpg
95KB, 909x839px
>>3217109
>moot is the sole reason this site exists at all
ftfy
>>
>>3218470
>leftists

You definitely couldn't be more wrong on my part, I dunno about the other faggot.

Wanting boards to stick to their specific topics isn't a bad thing. I talk about politics on /pol/, history on /his/ and so on.

What you're doing isn't epic or funny or triggering, it's just reinforcing the shitty name that /pol/ has.
>>
>>3216489
But /his/ didn't turn into /pol/. This place is basically an /int/ colony.
>>
File: 1488341331110.jpg (98KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488341331110.jpg
98KB, 1000x800px
>>3218438
>pol causes massive influx of new posters to the site who start browsing pol making it one of if not the most active board on the site.
>constantly accuses OTHER groups of being from reddit.
Hmmm ok.
>>
>>3218496
This.

Literally every facebook page related to 4chan is run by some /pol/fuck. They bring outsider cancer.
>>
>>3218470

Why are complaining then?
>>
File: 1469382750807.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1469382750807.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>3218501
>tfw /pol/ is basically just te source of all the "X memes for right wing teens"
>>
>>3216495
It would just be "my ancestors could beat up your ancestors" or "X are turks and not white".
>>
>>3216838
>>3216867
/pol/ was not a liberal haven in 2013-2015
>>
>>3218438
I've been on 4chan long before your shitty board came into existence. I don't even disagree with what /pol/ believes I just think it's killing this site.
>>
>>3218548
>/pol/ makes 4chan as popular as ever giving it the biggest traffic in history.
>its killing the site

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1491144651231.png (230KB, 952x872px) Image search: [Google]
1491144651231.png
230KB, 952x872px
>>3217995
>The only other option is to delete /pol/entirely, which I'm also not against.
No, no, no!

They've done that in the past, and they've just shat up the rest of the boards, to the point where everyone was begging the admins and mods to give them back their shitty quarantine zone.

We just need to reinstitute global rule 3, hard!
>>
>>3218601
Only a newfag like yourself would think giving popularity to 4chan is a good thing.
>>
>>3218601
>complaining about newfags
Welcome to 4chan, newfag.
>>
>>3216629
The advocation of a strict heirarchy and biological determinism (especially for whites) is called being a fucking Nazi you autistic fuck.

/pol/ is a bunch of blind retards calling other people cucks for not submitting blindly to a retarded authoritarian figure and casting aspersions on them for not being such a miserable piece of shit. They claim to be enlightened but they dont get facts, they get an artifact riddled jpg and some videos of brown people torturing each other to death, and claim its the "real world" like any other high school philosopher. You can challenge the groupthink but good luck getting your point out when the next 80 replies are just ebin reaction faces.
>>
>>3218601
>What is Eternal September?
>>
>>3218606
When moot removed the posting timer on /pol/ they weren't even able to raid /trv/.
>>
>tfw people no longer complain about /b/ ruining 4chan
>>
File: kingdoms.jpg (2MB, 2256x1276px) Image search: [Google]
kingdoms.jpg
2MB, 2256x1276px
>>3218489
Don't tell them, let them figure it out on their own.
>>
>>3218688
/b/ has been dead for quite a while
>>
>>3217946
Yeah but it goes against the whole point of an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>3217187
>Im scared of a pseudoscience thats laughed out of any properly academic circle

But facts arent real, right?
>>
>>3217044
>Major shift right
Trump isn't right wing you faggot. He used the Republican platform to run but there were a pretty vocal group of republicans that tore him apart every chance they got. He's socially conservative at best.
>>
Humanities remains

/pol/ leaves

Stop crying
>>
>>3216768
>As for sociopathy, well, the typical /pol/tard seems to believe that premarital sex is morally worse than genocide. It's basically ISIS-tier morality.
A better example would be /pol/ fantasies of causing 'annudah shoah', enacting things like 'The Day of the Rope' in real life, advocating using weapons of mass destruction on american cities and wishing for the start of WW3 and stating that they would use weapons of mass destruction without restraint in such a war.

Another aspect of sociopathy is an inability to think things through and the ability to easily hold contradictory views. They claim the holocaust didn't happen but they want it to happen again. The massive economic losses that would happen if they had their way and sent WMD against major american cities, that starting WW3 with two (admittedly large) countries against the entire world will not end well for their side or not thinking about the escalation or collateral that would be caused by using WMDs without restraint in WW3.
>>
>>3216822
>Again, ad populum. Why lock up those who disagree with the narrative if people like searching for the truth?
As usual, /pol/acks don't know how logical fallacies work. Ad populum is where someone claims that the holocaust happens because 99% of everyone believes it happened. It is not ad populum to claim that a vast majority of historians believe the holocaust happened because they are in a position of expertise to say as such. Though I can see why a /pol/ack would think that considering a major component of their thinking is viewing expertise on a subject as a point against someone rather than a point in their favor.
>>
>>3218719
The only time I've seen people post as anything other than anonymous was when people were asking for commissions, which I think is a good reason to fly as not anonymous. God knows we need the OC.
>>
>>3217187
if your the same guy i hope you see how utterly dissonant your worldview. you claim your racist shitposters but then purport to believe in inherently racist concepts. you claim that there is "hidden value" in /pol/, but, let's face it, you'd be a fool to think that what you learn in a HALF A YEAR on /pol/ is more valuable than a few fucking hours of reading an actual well-researched book. If you have to wade through a pool of shit to find a tiny gem of wisdom, you're not making an efficient use of your time.
>>
>>3218878
claim your not*
>>
>>3218862
It's an appeal to authority, which is a logical fallacy. You should be able to demonstrate with evidence yourself. Not that it matters with /pol/ they'll just claim your evidence is propoganda.
>>
File: Zyklon B.jpg (836KB, 880x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon B.jpg
836KB, 880x1075px
>>3218895
No, an appeal to authority is where someone claims that a person with expertise in one subject possesses expertise in a different subject. Saying that almost all historians will claim that the holocaust is a real event and the number of casualties is accurate is not an appeal to authority since the field of expertise of historians is history. And people can demonstrate the evidence themselves but generally, citing people who would know more about a subject then you helps someone rather than hinders them unlike what /pol/ says who will claim that someone who listens to experts doesn't have their own mind.
>>
>>3218470
>refugee snowflakes from reddit just proves that.
>hurrr durrr everyone who argues against me MUST be a mishmash of the lastest buzzwords I learned on /pol/!
you're so fucking retarded it's laughable. you're the epitome of the phrase "if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". in short, your such a low iq brainlet that you filter everything you hate through the contradictory, half-baked /pol/drone worldview and newspeak.

>This site used to be a lot more racist,
>At the end of the day 4chan is /pol/ and /pol/ isn't going anywhere.
if 4chan is /pol/ then unapologetic racism wouldn't be dying down. in other words, /pol/ is getting emasculated as other boards assert their independence from your shithole.
>>
>>3218862
>/pol/acks
The eternal cry of the butt hurt liberal
>>
>>3217965
What is wrong with pol? Its actually the most educated board on 4chan.
>>
>>3217995
>The only other option is to delete /pol/entirely, which I'm also not against. Literally every other board hates them.
No, it's just a few assblasted lefties. You're the minority on 4chan. Pol is 4chan.
>>
File: 1500197229963.png (75KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1500197229963.png
75KB, 390x310px
>>3218998
>most educated board on 4chan.
>>
>>3219026
The usually are the ones on /his/ that actually know what they are talking about.
>>
>>3218998
I don't have an issue with the board existing, I just have a problem with them trying to force their content onto every board.
>>
>>3219033
anecdotes, cherrypicking and confirmation bias on your part.
>>
>>3218998
Despite what is echoing around your cesspit leads you to believe, watching a few youtube videos and reading a few infographs does not make an education.
>>
File: 1498312818566.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498312818566.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
>>3216500
>>
>>3218998
>educated
I like /pol/ but that's just pushing it anon
>>
File: 1500508496576.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500508496576.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
>>3219033
Is this bait? /pol/ gets regularly BTFO in their revisionist threads. I lost count of how many of infographs and youtube videos we debunked.
>>
>>3219052
despite this, i'll add there's no denying that there's lots of people from /pol/ who want the /pol/ culture to remain outside other boards. you see them speak out in these threads and other metas. i think it's more a vocal minority of /pol/ ideologues and edgy trolls who like to start shit on other boards while the majority of /pol/ crossboarders are peaceful or just lurkers who make the occasional post.
>>
File: 1499065296123.png (110KB, 453x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499065296123.png
110KB, 453x508px
>>3219033
>my evidence for highly educated people in /pol/ are random posts I find in /his/
>>
File: nadia_toffa_le_iene_openspace.jpg (66KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
nadia_toffa_le_iene_openspace.jpg
66KB, 1200x630px
>>3219078
>highly educated people in /pol/
>>
>>3219076
/pol/ posters don't want the rest of 4chan to also be ruined by the people who ruined their board.

Everyone who took part in the kek phase should have a badge next to them.
>>
>>3216506
He was wrong to sell the site.
Debate me on this one.
>>
>>3218463
>pol
>not /pol/
You must go back.
>>
>>3216506

Moot: Let's create an internet messageboard where everyone can be Anonymous and thus express their true selves.

Zuckerberg: Let's create an internet messageboard where everyone can flood their own page with absolutely everything personal to them.

Which one is a billionaire again?
>>
>>3219139
How is he wrong though?
>>
>>3218601
>Popular means good right?
Wrong.
>>
>>3218842
> the ability to easily hold contradictory views
Like their definition of "white" it can go from "one drop rule if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair you aren't white" to "the egyptian were caucasoid and therefore white"
>>
>>3219163
whats the difference between personal and true selves here? you also forgot to mention the part where your data is mined on Facebook to personalize advertisements, allowing cuckerberg to rake in billions of dollars.
>>
>>3217995
>Delete /pol/
Yeah, then they just swarm to every other board shitposting.
A better solution would be to shadowban /pol/ posters or something.
Make it if you post on /pol/ all your posts are sage for a day.
Or create a ghost copy of the board where only other people who post on /pol/ can see your posts and vise versa.

I'm of the opinion that banning /pol/ posters outright from posting on other boards is the best solution.
>>
File: molyspew more like.jpg (104KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
molyspew more like.jpg
104KB, 853x960px
>>3219139
>getting given huge amounts of money to get a shitty liability taken off your hands

Yeah what a difficult decision.
>>
>>3217852
see
>>3217366
>>
File: pol has a bad time.jpg (76KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
pol has a bad time.jpg
76KB, 800x452px
>>3217995
>>3218407
I think /pol/ harbor should be a yearly occurrence. It would be a Christmas gift to all of 4chan and a big fat lump of coal that /pol/ deserves.
>>
>>3218123
>unidimensional political staple
>people seeing shit in a one dimensional barometer 100% of the time
Can't wait for the left-right dichotomy to die off already.
>>
>>3220104
>>3217965
>>3217995
>>3218922
>>3218487
>>3218606
>>3219513

why do you subhuman anti white cucks want a safespace?
>>
The most unfortunate thing about /his/ is that it was introduced during the rise of /pol/.
/his/ didn't get any time to establish its own board culture and guidelines before it was flooded.
>>
File: 1449971112288.jpg (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449971112288.jpg
204KB, 900x900px
>>3220238
because you are a special brand of AIDS that's gotten too uppity.
>>
File: 1476559568693.jpg (108KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476559568693.jpg
108KB, 500x600px
>>3220238
Have you ever considered why the userbase of your board is hated by the userbase of every other board on the site? I'll give you a hint.
>>
>>3219003
Kys that simple kid, just do it.
>>
>>3216498
are you being ironic?please stop
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.