[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /his/ first time posting can someone explain this? i seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: bog timeline.png (991KB, 3672x1808px) Image search: [Google]
bog timeline.png
991KB, 3672x1808px
Hey /his/ first time posting can someone explain this?
i seen it on pol and saved it with the same file-name.
google didnt help so im turning to the professionals
>>
>>3206894
Its just a retarded meme
>>
>>3206901
I bet after 20 years , a new generation will see this and mistake it for historical fact
>>
Well, for one, everything Antediluvian in this graph is mythical. Sumeria should be added before Babylon as well.

To understand the Bogdanovic Enigma, one must not go any further than the Roman Empire. The Bogdanovs and their relatives are direct heirs to the title of Emperor of the Roman Empire, even though the line of succession to them is quite long.

The Bogdanovs originate from the Tatars of the Russian steppes. Russia, of course, is an inheritor of Rome.

They also carry the name Osten-Sacken. That family is German. Claimants to the Kaiserdom of the Holy Roman Empire, which in turn lends its existence to the Roman Empire.

The Bogdanovs as we know them today were born in a French village, destined to achieve greatness as it was their birthright as royalty.

Now they are stopping at nothing to restore the Roman Empire under a new banner. The Bogdanovs had tried before in Nazi Germany. Now they are at it again with the European Union, what they consider the "Fourth Reich."

The graph accurately shows where they want to take humanity, even if it strips from them and us all humanity we have left.
>>
>>3206907
No it won't
>>
Just think, if it hadn't been for the destruction of Maldek we'd be post-warp by now.
>>
File: HelsinkiADF.jpg (170KB, 1667x820px) Image search: [Google]
HelsinkiADF.jpg
170KB, 1667x820px
>>3206968
This is correct.

The rest of the graph is jsut a fairly accurate representation of human scientific/cultural advancement. Although, in conveying the rise of the Finnish and Hwan Empires the creator has either forgotten or neglected to mention the contribution of the Southern and Northern Waterbending Tribes, the Emu Confederacy, or most notably, the Black Palestinian Galactic Empire.
>>
>dumb but relatively chuckleworthy content
>/pol/ shoehorns in yet another forced meme

We should be able to filter out posts from people who regularly post on /pol/
>>
>>3207071
I agree
>>
>>3207071
>implying le Finno-Korean hyperwar isn't the most forced of memes
>>
>>3207254
How can something that actually happened be a meme? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not true desu
>>
>>3207025
>Waterbending tribes
>Contributing to human civilization

WE WUZ FANNS N SHEIT
>>
>>3206894
>Mu less advanced than Atlantis
What a joke
>>
File: hisfag with the hisflag.jpg (360KB, 800x944px) Image search: [Google]
hisfag with the hisflag.jpg
360KB, 800x944px
>>3206894
its a meme, unfortinally, we dont have a lot or even good memes or board culture
>>
File: medievalmonks.jpg (819KB, 785x7575px) Image search: [Google]
medievalmonks.jpg
819KB, 785x7575px
>>3207561
>/his/ doesn't have good memes or a proper board culture.

That's unfair. We're not as old as other boards so we don't have quite the same level of culture as some other boards such as /mu/. However, compare /his/ to other interest related boards like /sci/ and we definitely come out on top.

pic very much related.
>>
File: HIdeLindy.png (376KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
HIdeLindy.png
376KB, 1304x892px
>>3207868
I posted the wrong image, I think that's from reddit but who knows maybe a /his/ poster made it.
>>
>>3207868
Anon is right that we don't have board culture, it feels like half the board migrated here from fucking reddit. You can see this in the "/his/ humor" threads where people unironically post shit from Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr.
>>
>>3207879
>Implying that quality content never appears on Facebook, Reddit and Tumblr.

Let's not pretend that no one who uses chans has accounts on at least one of the aforementioned sites
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.