[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>christianism infiltrated the elite and converted the emperor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (55KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 306x423px
>christianism infiltrated the elite and converted the emperor
>scientologism builds a large network to get a place in the elite

Will scientology be the new christianism ?
>>
>elite
>shitty hollywood actors
Wew lad.
>>
>>320575
Christianity infiltrated the slaves rather the elite.
>>
>>320595

Are you kidding me ? It infiltrated magisters, the fish sign is even an acronym for jesus christ is our savior, constantine converted because the elite was already converted.
>>
>>320595
>>320611
Christianity, like all slave thinking, starts at the bottom and works it's way up until it has infected everything. In contrast 'higher' types of ideology will start at the top and spread to the bottom.

In regards to Scientology. I think somewhere Nietzsche pointed out that we are not developing any new religions. Scientology and a few new age personality cults are the closest thing to new religions and they are all temporary bubbles, none of them get wide-spread infact I heard Scientology is falling apart. Some of their elite leaders abounded the church and spoke out about it, it became a laughing stock after their secret teachings got leached. All these new religions start to decay after the leader dies.

Ideology now longer is present in religion. The new slave morality religion is things like SJW or identity politics, they even have martyrs! We've become too secularized to accept any new Gods and we are starting to question even the old ones. But there will still be cults, they will just not have Gods.
>>
File: Scn-Infographic-1.jpg (1MB, 600x3113px) Image search: [Google]
Scn-Infographic-1.jpg
1MB, 600x3113px
>>320575
lol
No.
>>
>>320654
Also, I think I've amassed more internal organizational documents from these $cilon pigfucks than anyone else.

https://mega.nz/#F!YF5zgQRQ!keC4c5Av-QO-z3Oqp2OimA
^Hundreds of thousands, if not a mil worth of auditor training, processing, books for public, etc., along with the complete HCOB encyclopedias.
>>
>>320653
This.
"Martyrs" like Trayvon Martin are the new jesus, not pretentious men like L. Ron Hubbard.
>>
>>320678
>>320678
It'd be interesting to see if there's any actual value to the material. L. Ron was an ass, but he WAS also a thelemite.

I remember someone mentioning on /omg/ that their astral projection methods were surprisingly robust
>>
>>320813
That was me who said it.

I suspect that some of the lower-mid level courses are actually of some sort of value. LRH spent time with the dude who went on to develop various deprogramming methods for SERE while he was in the navy. That's not $cilon propaganda, either, it's all in Going Clear.

That said, low level indoc seem to just soften you up to, well, indoctrination like it says on the tin. Upper level stuff is just chasing space cooties.
>>
>>320575

>christianism
>scientologism

you autist fuck
>>
>pay-to-win religion
smhtbqhwyf (shaking my head to be quite honest with you family)
>>
>>320653
I'm fairly certain Nietzsche distinguished between "master" Christians and "slave" Christians. Or at least Jews, close enough.
>>
File: 1355037020017.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1355037020017.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>320575
>christianism
>>
moemonism is the new christianity
>>
>>322985
moe muneyism that is

holla holla praise the dolla
>>
>>320813
>It'd be interesting to see if there's any actual value to the material.

My mother is a psychiatric nurse and actually read Dianetics once. She said that for as batshit insane as Scientology is, the book on its own is actually pretty thorough, well-written, and has some decent ideas.
>>
>>320575
people need to be unhappy with their lives to look for new things. our world order just isn't bad enough.
>>
>>322844
He distinguished between master and slave Jews. For instance the Jews that were a proud warring tribe were masters. While the revenge obsessed ones that conspired against Rome were slaves, this is where Christianity came from, slave-Jews like Paul.

The only Christians he saw as acceptable were Reinnsance Christians like Cesar Borgia and his father who slave-Christians think are bad people.
>>
>>320575

No, it will the old Hubology.
>>
>>325656
Wasn't that because he was plagiarizing Freud before adapting his schtick into Scientology with it's Aliums supplementing the idea of repressed memories?
>>
Scientology is a dead religion, been so for 6 years.

>>320595
Constantine confirmed for plebeian.
>>
>>320653
>slave thinking
This might be an intelligent exposition of Nietzsche's more well-made points, and-
>works it's way up
Never mind.
>>
>>326375
Try more like 12 or so. Chanology was kicking a sickly entity. Now it's almost a corpse.

>>326093
>93
It's sort of my understanding that while yeah LRH borrowed tons of ideas unsourced, the idea isn't that memories are repressed, but that they're not repressed enough.

Memory and experience leaves residual imprints, aka trauma, and the goal of 'auditing' is to 'blow the charge' off of these 'engrams' or 'implants'.

The space cooties stuff is just pure high grade batshit. I think they're the product of amphetamines and LRH's sublimated self loathing (Dianetics hasn't fixed me, maybe I'm infested with evil space-souls).
>>
>>326389
I'm basically paraphrasing one of his points. Christianity literally started at the bottom of the social caste and slowly climbed it's way up. He contrasts it with Buddhism which started with the higher castes and spread to the bottom. I think it's one of his aphorisms in Gay Science.
>>
Here in Utah Mormonism is a big thing, cult or no. Bigger than Scientology, why not discuss Mormonism instead?
>LOL polygamists tho
As if pyramid aliens deserve their own thread concerning new age religions
>>
File: slow down.gif (474KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
slow down.gif
474KB, 450x253px
>>320575
>Shitty hollywood celebrities
>"elite"
>Meanwhile the national academy of science is 90% atheist
>>
File: PF_15.05.05_RLS2_1_310px.png (25KB, 310x645px) Image search: [Google]
PF_15.05.05_RLS2_1_310px.png
25KB, 310x645px
>>320575
I hope religion dies in the West before then
>>
>>320575
Don't you mean Islam?
>>
>>326556
Why?
>>
>>327063
Islam is post-Christianity
>>
>>320653
>Christianity, like all slave thinking, starts at the bottom and works it's way up until it has infected everything. In contrast 'higher' types of ideology will start at the top and spread to the bottom.
Nietzsche saying something doesn't make it factual. You're aping Nietzsche
>>
>>327063
It's too late for Islam to conquer the West. Maybe if the Umayyads hadn't fucked up.
>>
>>327801
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the West
>>
>>320575
ayyy
>>
Scientology is blatantly, transparently, beyond a single doubt, totally bullshit, with no morality or culture or art to help the medicine go down. The guy that made it wrote THIS for goodness sake.
>>
File: ME06_book-cover.jpg (178KB, 437x643px) Image search: [Google]
ME06_book-cover.jpg
178KB, 437x643px
>>328301
>>
>>328301
>Scientology is blatantly, transparently, beyond a single doubt, totally bullshit, with no morality or culture or art to help the medicine go down.

And yet it spread all around the world
>>
>>328219
That's pretty easy considering how non-established it is. But the population overall is simply too atheistic. Not conscious, God's-not-real, muh-rustles-teapot atheism, but straightforward apathy.
>>
>>329677
Yeah, Islam is only fastest growing percent wise. Irreligion is fastest growing by raw numbers
>>
>>320813
All his material is derivative and can be found better elsewhere -exuding the entertaining history of man book.

Scientology (when it comes to dianetics) is effectively regression therapy of freud combined with the idea of past lives. This is combined with tureism and heavy does of self hypnosis.
>>
>>326417
>Try more like 12 or so. Chanology was kicking a sickly entity. Now it's almost a corpse.

Yeah a corpse with over 2 billion dollars in cash and assets.
>>
File: 191_owl.jpg (31KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
191_owl.jpg
31KB, 500x358px
>>328619
>the world in charge of filtering what's good and what makes sense
>>
>>332778
More like one that mostly sits and rots while Miscavige skims the top and tosses a bit of interest toward propping up the Ideal Org pyramid scheme which is starting to cost them more money than the donations are bringing in.
>>
>>328219
How many is that for actual converts, and not just muslims moving to the west, and giving births?
>>
>>332840
I agree with you there but the that money alone means that its going to have quite a life span ahead of it unless DM for some reasons decides to cut and run. Also the Ideal org program wasnt a pyramid scheme as much as an outright scam. No one benfited from it at any level outside of DM. It shocked me when I discovered they were all donation funded then donated to the church
>>
>>332842
Not sure, divide these number by Muslim population numbers
>>
>>332802
I'm just saying, it still has a chance at becoming as big as Christianity or Islam
>>
>>326417
>Try more like 12 or so. Chanology was kicking a sickly entity. Now it's almost a corpse.

Chanology managed to make it harder to hide the fact from their own supporters.

>>326481
>Meanwhile the national academy of science is 90% atheist

While republican party candidates at least pretend to be very born again christians.

>>334957
>I'm just saying, it still has a chance at becoming as big as Christianity or Islam

Extremely unlikely.
>>
>>335082
>Extremely unlikely.

But considering its massive growth in such a short amount of time, why not?
>>
>>335082
>While republican party candidates at least pretend to be very born again christians.

Probably the scariest thing about American politics, and it isn't just the Republicans
>>
>>335696
That's a load of BS, see >>320654
>>
>>320575

I think people are already too aware that scientology is complete bullshit for it to become a real force.

Did anyone see that "Going Clear" documentary on HBO? I loved how they explain that they basically hold people hostage in scientology. You confess your deepest darkest secrets to these auditors, and if you try to leave, then they just threaten to tell everyone all that shit. I always wondered how more people didn't hear the story about Xenu dropping bodies into volcanoes, and immediately drop the entire religion.

I was also shocked that that's what they actually teach. I really thought South Park had played it up to make it sound worse than it was.
>>
>>338061
>I think people are already too aware that scientology is complete bullshit for it to become a real force.

But that could be said about every religion ever
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.