[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /his/ . am Ashkenazi jew,I just found out we don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: khazarian warrior.jpg (165KB, 736x907px) Image search: [Google]
khazarian warrior.jpg
165KB, 736x907px
hello /his/ . am Ashkenazi jew,I just found out we don't come from ancient jews n that we are actually Turkic steppe peoples. why people don't talk about this more,?it's pretty badass, I always thought it was lame that we were just victims.instead we were warriors. anyone kno anything more on the Khazars or the Khazarian empire?
>>
>>3204606
People don't talk about it because it's incorrect.
>>
>>3204606
this is true.

Aşkenaz was the "boy" (clan) of a group of Turkic elite from Khazar Khaganate. Most Turks recognize that modern Ashkenazim is at least 50% Turkic in some genetic way.
>>
>>3204606
Sometimes I wish I was a janny or mod, I wouldn't even care that is be doing it free I'd eat my chicken tendies without a care in the world

Then I remember I already babysit grown adults as an actual job and I'd hate to do it on my free time.
>>
>>3204611
how is it incorrect? am turkic warrior, not from israel.
>>3204617
ya i heard that turkey was where the name originated from in the first place
>>
>https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aşkenaz
Turkapedia actually pretends this theory is real
>Much work has been done on the origin of Ashkenazi Jews. Scientists advocating the Caspian Theorem, especially Arthur Koestler, point out that the Hazar Turks who accepted Judaism in the 8th century were influential in the formation of Eastern European Jews. According to this theory, the Jewish Khazars spread to Eastern Europe on the collapse of the Caspian Empire in the 11th century and it is said that they constitute the ethnic bases of today's Ashkenazi Jews. [3] [4] [5]
>>
>>3204606
WE
Btw, the early victim shit like Egypt didn't happen anyways. It's basically from Babylon forwards. Y'all got raped by Rome tho, no wonder you're
WUZing
But the
TURKS
aren't that cool, I'd rather WE WUZ ancient caananites n shiet instead, or Hyksos at least.
>>
>>3204606

ashkenazi jews are just jewish refugees from the mid east who settled in what is now Germany. Its why Yiddish is so germanic sounding and jews have such germanic names ending with stuff like -berg or -stein
>>
>>3204752
>Y'all got raped by Rome tho
Not really, if you compare how much damage the Jews were able to do versus how much damage Palestinians have been able to do you'll realize Roman-Era Jews were pretty savage.
>>
>>3204785
>ashkenazi jews are just jewish refugees from the mid east who settled in what is now Germany
>Middle East
This is what goyim actually believe
>>
>>3204845
>Most common haplogroups among Ashkenazi are J1 and J2 (Literally the Arab haplogroup) and other common ones like E1b1b1b and R1b are West Asian too
>A shit ton of their DNA traces back to the Levant
>Clear Semitic influences on every Jewish diaspora language

No, this is what people with common sense believe.
>>
File: sb_us_b5720-8-2.jpg (22KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
sb_us_b5720-8-2.jpg
22KB, 430x430px
>>3204606
>>3204617
>>3204632
>>
>>3204606
>that israeli flag on /int/ that regretted not being able to throw arrows at dumb goyim like good ol' khazars

I remember you
>>
>>3204606
is that jesus in ur pic
>>
the khazar theory was invented by low iq arabs who didn't realise people could just look at genetic studies to check whether it was true or not.
>>
>>3204606
WE
>>
>>3204606
>"I was born so-called ashkenazi jew"
>>
>>3204649
>Scientists
>Arthur Koestler

Why are T*rks so retarded? That Wiki was painful to read.
>>
>>3204606
YOU WUZNT
>>
>>3204606
Ashkenazi jews from western europe often have a swarthy or semitic look (think: sacha baron cohen, or Jeff Goldblum), whereas """ashkenazi""" jews from Russia often look slavic. Could it be that western ashkenazi jews are of real semitic stock, but eastern ashkenazi jews are converted scythians?
>>
File: jews-vs-%22jews%22.jpg (706KB, 1440x1009px) Image search: [Google]
jews-vs-%22jews%22.jpg
706KB, 1440x1009px
>>3206773
This.
>>
>>3206773

No. The Slavs killed all the dark looking Jews in pogroms. Evolution is a powerful force.
>>
File: shlomo-goren.jpg (26KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo-goren.jpg
26KB, 336x336px
>>3206806
>The Slavs killed all the dark looking Jews in pogroms.

Exactly. In the rural pockets you can find dark ones. Pic related is a Polish Jew from a rural part, he was the first Ashkenazi Rabbi in Israel. He was the first Jew to step foot in the Cave of Patriarchs for 700 years and wanted to blow up the Dome of the Rock.
>>
>>3204802
Rome effectively destroyed the physical Jewish nation for nearly 2000 years. It's incredibly impressive and only eclipsed by the fact that the jews never lost their identity in that time, went back, and reclaimed the land with savage ferocity.
But Rome fucking smashed it, and Hadrian (may his bones be crushed) renamed it Palestine.
>>
>>3207348
Talmudic judaism (i.e. modern judaism) has about as much in common with sacerdotal judaism (the one destroyed by the romans), as does evangelical judaism (christianity).
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.