[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this shit the worst of all the ethnic studies department?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why is this shit the worst of all the ethnic studies department?
I know all ethnic studies is cancer, but this one is on another level.

Even Afro/Black Studies is not as batshit crazy as them.

>have more transracial nutjobs than an army made up of Rachel Dolezal and Shawn King clones
>actively silence and brainwash the more marginalized members of their community, such as the Indians and Blacks from Latin America
>talk out their ass about how Latin America really is when in reality most have not even gone to the fucking border let alone any taco nation
>entire group is dominated by light skin feminist whores and their gay lapdogs larping as Aztec kangz & queenz
>actively try to piss off American Indians by telling them they are like them only to proceed to ask for their gibsdat and dress like stereotypes
>>
Why can't amerifats just dole out history degrees in specific areas of concentration instead of these abominations were they roll sociology, history, public policy and activism all into one ridiculous degree?
>>
>>3203348
>dole out history degrees in specific areas of concentration
We already do.

The problem began in the 1960's when minorities began to bitch and complain and made their own bullshit departments, instead of working on some form of compromise with existing fields of study.
>>
>>3203348
I actually have a good ethnic studies degree. It's supposed to combine history with things like literature, anthropology, and folklore etc.
>>
>>3203333
Wrong board?
take it to /r9k/ or /soc/
>>
>>3203405
Like it or not, ethnic studies belong on this board.
>>
I don't understand how people are willing to pay for this. Even if I was extremely eccentric about my heritage who the fuck has money for such a retarded degree. What kind of job can you even get with something like that besides writing books or some shit?
>>
File: Chicano Power cr832.jpg (70KB, 832x443px) Image search: [Google]
Chicano Power cr832.jpg
70KB, 832x443px
>>3203333
Chicanos have a rich and storied past.
>>
>tfw my university has programs in Germanic & Slavic Studies (it's seriously one thing), Greek & Roman Studies, Hispanic & Italian Studies, and Pacific & Asian Studies
>nothing for Africans or 'muh heritage' Mexican-Americans
>>
JA JA JA chicANO
>>
>>3204454
>MEEH RAZA
What turned them into such whiny bitches? They're mongrels in the first place, and not even actual mexicans, what is it they're proud of?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.