[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Christian White Nationalists/Supremacist deal with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1501470595569.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501470595569.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
How do Christian White Nationalists/Supremacist deal with the fact that Christianity is a middle eastern religion and strictly non-racist?
>>
>>3202750
They don't deal with facts, only feels.
>>
>>3202750
They're only in it for shallow reasons
>liberals are anti-Christian
>the impact Christianity had on Europe
>hate Muslims and Jews
>aesthetics
>>
>>3202750
They say the Levantine was European until Arabs came and then point to a few verses regarding tribal identity as racial identity.

They of course ignore the black wife of the Jewish patriarch as well as the number of other people who assimilated into the tribe.
>>
>>3202750

they lie and pretend it was european in origin and that jesus was a pure white person. Its not like these people are smart or the types to question anything.
>>
Double think
>>
Jesus was the first, last and only good thing that came frome the ME
>>
>>3202750
Eww nigger baby
>>
>>3202815
t.Pleb
>>
>>3202750
haha that lemon turned the niglet into a 45 year old foreman with bills, a mortgage and 2 kids to put through college
>>
>>3202750
The same way Crusaders dealt with Christianity saying "turn the other cheek", you can be Christian and not follow the Law exactly, there's so many different interpretations and which parts they believe are actually the word of God etc.

It's religion, it's based on belief so you can shape it however you want. I don't see the issue
>>
Fuck
>>
>>3203051
?
>>
>>3202750
Nice try sweetie but the Middle East was Roman back then
>>
>>3202750
They don't really exist. Go on Christian or pagan general on /pol/ and you see a lot of Christians there say race doesn't matter.
>>
>>3204246
WE
>>
>>3204246
But it was a direct offshoot of a native religion exclusive to the ethnoculture of its origin, an ethnoculture that actively resisted against the Romans and their attempted acculturation. Furthermore, the Romans oppressed Christianity and its adherents for hundreds of years.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.