[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hate Communism, Stalin and Mao? 1. Stalin increased the standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: CroppedStalin1943.jpg (222KB, 568x664px) Image search: [Google]
CroppedStalin1943.jpg
222KB, 568x664px
Why hate Communism, Stalin and Mao?
1. Stalin increased the standard of living.
2. Crime didn't exist.
3. Unemployment didn't exist.
4. Everyone work.
5. Stalin brought law and order to Russia.
6. Stalin industrialized Russia.
7. Vagabonds, criminals, saboteurs, and traitors were in jail.
8. He only executed 700,000 prisoners.
9. America has more prisoners compared to the Gulag.
10. Both Mao and Stalin increased the birthrate and the population of their countries.
>>
File: bait.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1MB, 400x254px
Obvious bait, 0/10 would not starve to death again.
Next time, use half truths or at least normal lies, instead of the exact opposite of the truth.
>>
>>3201755
The first step for reconciliation, is that both you and people you're addressing right now, all put down their fanboy hats and acknowledge things that really happened, how they happened and stop just perpetuating both sides of Cold War propaganda.

You wouldn't believe how liberating is it to become impartial and just dish out cold hard truths, with no line to toe.
>>
File: Spooky_stalin.gif (931KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky_stalin.gif
931KB, 500x407px
>>3201755
Actually I like Uncle Joe, he managed to kill more lefties, faggots and slavs than hitler and other fascists could ever dreamt. DO IT AGAIN MAN OF STEEL
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.