[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1517 >20 years of Father Luther's new doctrines gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tradition .jpg (153KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tradition .jpg
153KB, 683x1024px
>1517
>20 years of Father Luther's new doctrines gave rise to 40 new sects
>Christendom fractured into theological rivalry via theological liberalism, aka protestantism
>200 years later
>hundreds of individual Christian sects all claiming to be the true Christian sect
>protestant principle of private interpretation infects all streams of thought, seeps into philosophy
>protestants disillusioned with the sectarian and subjective nature of protestantism begin a humanist philosophical revolution
>1717
>Masonic lodge founded in London based upon the egalitarian, Judaizing principles of Anabaptists and Jacobite/Whig revolutionaries
>Quickly abandon religious foundations and promote secularism and overthrow of authority, namely the authority of the Catholic Church and the Monarch
>Masonry uses Protestantism as a weapon against the foundational principles of Christendom: Catholicism
>Secularism rises
>1776
>America founded
>First secular, godless nation on planet earth in recorded human history
>1789, French revolution
>Protestant private interpretation altered philosophy and manifested itself in political realm in the actual overthrow of altar and throne
>Christendom destroyed
>Today
>American Protestants hail the rise of the secular republics as the "best government on earth" and "protected by God"
>200 years of secularism has led to children confused as to which bathroom to use
>Classical liberalism has spread into all facets of the world stage, including the hierarchy of its natural enemy: the Catholic Church
>"Conservatives" wonder how we got here, but still say "We need to get back to the Constitution and everything will be ok"
>>
What a mentally deficient post.
>>
>>3200870
cringe
>>
>>3200870
>Masonic lodge founded in London based upon the egalitarian
They were founded by Catholics, only later partially adopting Anglicanism in response to the Hannoverian monarchy persecuting Catholics who showed dissent. It never stopped being quite Catholic. Especially in Scotland and Ireland.

>>3200877
Seconded.
>>
File: Trudy dont look at me like that.png (349KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
Trudy dont look at me like that.png
349KB, 445x334px
>>3200870
>TRADITION IS
>Uses modern font and vaporwave colors.

So tired of this Yiannopolous/Evola brand of Right-wing horse shit. It manages to be even more disingenuous than boomer right-wingers.
>>
>>3201188
This. Honestly trying to combine "tradition" and aristocratic values with degenerate pop aesthetics of shitty 80s VHS covers might be the most idiotic thing I've ever witnessed in the past few years.
>>
>>3201194
>b-but it looks kewl ;_;
>>
>>3200870
>>3201188
>>3201194

better question is what brain damaged faggot who goes muh tradition and muh societal colapse fellates Arminius of all people?
>>
>>3201208
My bet is he doesn't even know who Hermann was and just put him on there because it's a cool looking statue of a dude with a sword.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>3201188
>Yiannopolous/Evola
wtf? no connection
>>
>>3200870
>theological liberalism, aka protestantism

I'm so fucking tired of this meme. You admit in your post that Protestantism was varied, and yet you assume that all strands of it are "liberal." It's inconsistent and wrong. And trying to link modern liberalism to Protistantism is wrong. Evola hated protestants so much because he was Italian. Most of his criticism of them is based off a very narrow view of it. Read some books nigger.
>>
>>3200870
This is what Catholics actually believe and genuinely care about? or is this like a greentext joke
>>
Majority of Catholics are niggers
>>
>>3202697
Average catholic IQ is unironically 88
>>
>>3202697
This is what /pol/ larpers care about.
>>
For fucks sake Catholicucks, you intertwined your own beliefs with some gay ass barbarian holidays and festivals. That alone shits on your claim of pure tradition.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.